Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:19:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinExchanger is a scammer, stole Bitcoinica's coins, lied about contact info  (Read 7637 times)
cablepair

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2012, 02:41:45 AM

thanks for speaking out about this Matt, I agree with you completely.

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2012, 05:05:38 AM

Matt, are you serious about this? I’ve seen some of your research before and have to admit that you're usually spot-on but this is a pretty big accusation. 

I’d like to think you’re trolling for fun but this isn’t your usual style of troll (maybe I just don’t want to believe you're right).

I feel that what I currently have him researching may shed some more light on this subject.

~Bruno~
cyberlync

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2012, 05:20:16 AM

Following this thread.

Giving away your BTC's? Send 'em here: 1F7XgercyaXeDHiuq31YzrVK5YAhbDkJhf
CoinExchanger

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2012, 05:52:20 AM

Matt, are you serious about this? I’ve seen some of your research before and have to admit that you're usually spot-on but this is a pretty big accusation. 

I’d like to think you’re trolling for fun but this isn’t your usual style of troll (maybe I just don’t want to believe you're right).

I feel that what I currently have him researching may shed some more light on this subject.

~Bruno~

Bruno,

Do you play chess? if so, visit www.chesscoin.com

We can chat via skype: coinexchanger
shakaru

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
March 03, 2012, 06:25:12 AM

Lets just solve this like done in the other post.

Coinexchange, would  you please, in a yes or no manor state your answer to the following statements

Statement A: You in fact are bitcoin address 12F1GhUbVJvNW6ki1fRG1ZgeTkm2FixLLi and/or have access to that address in regards to the bitcoin in it.

Statement B: You currently in possession and/or have access to the coins sent to 12F1GhUbVJvNW6ki1fRG1ZgeTkm2FixLLi due to the security breach, and knowingly continue to hold onto them.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 03, 2012, 07:58:41 AM

no bitcoin in it anymore....

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 03, 2012, 09:33:32 AM

watching...
muyuu
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 03, 2012, 11:33:52 AM

If I were a criminal and I stole a massive amount of BTC the first thing I'd do is to taint a few appropriate scapegoats.

GPG ID: 7294199D - OTC ID: muyuu (470F97EB7294199D)
forum tea fund BTC 1Epv7KHbNjYzqYVhTCgXWYhGSkv7BuKGEU DOGE DF1eTJ2vsxjHpmmbKu9jpqsrg5uyQLWksM CAP F1MzvmmHwP2UhFq82NQT7qDU9NQ8oQbtkQ
Lupus_Yonderboy

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2012, 12:36:41 PM

If I were a criminal and I stole a massive amount of BTC the first thing I'd do is to taint a few appropriate scapegoats.

And then immediately get on the forum and start yelling about how we can't ban stolen coins, etc etc.

If those 'scapegoats' had random coins show up in their wallets, I am pretty sure that if they were honest they would have no problems returning them.
muyuu
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 03, 2012, 01:20:32 PM

And then immediately get on the forum and start yelling about how we can't ban stolen coins, etc etc.

If those 'scapegoats' had random coins show up in their wallets, I am pretty sure that if they were honest they would have no problems returning them.

Right. If you are not a criminal why do you want anonymity? why can't I read your email? why do you want anonymous transactions? etc etc FBI school of thought.

Are we going that way?

GPG ID: 7294199D - OTC ID: muyuu (470F97EB7294199D)
forum tea fund BTC 1Epv7KHbNjYzqYVhTCgXWYhGSkv7BuKGEU DOGE DF1eTJ2vsxjHpmmbKu9jpqsrg5uyQLWksM CAP F1MzvmmHwP2UhFq82NQT7qDU9NQ8oQbtkQ
stochastic

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2012, 07:16:07 PM

Right. If you are not a criminal why do you want anonymity? why can't I read your email? why do you want anonymous transactions? etc etc FBI school of thought.

Are we going that way?

If people want to have anonymous banking or anonymous exchanging then the broker or bank has to remain anonymous.  That is just how it has to happen.  The liability and regulation by the governments is not on the customer of the bank, that regulation is on the bank or exchange operators.

Of coure the risks involved in dealing with an anonymous exchange or bank  is greater than with regulated banks.  I personally believe all business need to adequately state the risks involved in associating with the business, whether it is an anonymous exchange or MtGox.

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.
Matthew N. Wright (OP)
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 03, 2012, 07:57:27 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=67204

Need your input guys.

cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 12:22:43 AM

I'd rather have BitScalper and CoinTumbler than coercive regulation of Bitcoin businesses. Bitcoin is information, and policing information is the fastest way to kill Bitcoin.  Smiley  Tongue

Nice spin there buddy. Let's straighten it back out. All exchanges are already registered, except one, who calls Bitcoins monopoly money and says that he has the stolen coins. MtGox, CryptoXChange, Intersango, they've all gone through the steps necessary and required of them by their legal operating countries in order to be legal and provide a legal service. CoinExchanger ignores these responsibilities under the guise of providing anonymity (except everything they claim is always a lie or completely unprovable).

I agree with Kluge.

Matthew, I don't need you protecting me from "scummy fucks". If you're going to accuse people of wrongdoing, don't use ad hominem - It makes your indignation look like a show.

I'm grumpy!!
Matthew N. Wright (OP)
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 12:26:36 AM

I'd rather have BitScalper and CoinTumbler than coercive regulation of Bitcoin businesses. Bitcoin is information, and policing information is the fastest way to kill Bitcoin.  Smiley  Tongue

Nice spin there buddy. Let's straighten it back out. All exchanges are already registered, except one, who calls Bitcoins monopoly money and says that he has the stolen coins. MtGox, CryptoXChange, Intersango, they've all gone through the steps necessary and required of them by their legal operating countries in order to be legal and provide a legal service. CoinExchanger ignores these responsibilities under the guise of providing anonymity (except everything they claim is always a lie or completely unprovable).

I agree with Kluge.

Matthew, I don't need you protecting me from "scummy fucks". If you're going to accuse people of wrongdoing, don't use ad hominem - It makes your indignation look like a show.

Point taken, but comment in the thread linked above. It's become a quite larger topic.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2012, 03:32:04 AM

Dick Gage is now officially on the case. Let's start with this: http://chesstweets.com/games/307.

Let's see how badly we've been pawned.

~Bruno~
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 06, 2012, 03:58:12 AM

uh oh, Phinneaus is back in detective mode again. Grin
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2012, 04:10:26 AM

Dick Gage is now officially on the case. Let's start with this: http://chesstweets.com/games/307.

Let's see how badly we've been pawned.

~Bruno~

I don’t get it. What does that show about CoinExchanger?

According to Dan Kaplan at https://twitter.com/forex4ever, Leo's name is Alfredo (scroll to the bottom of his tweets).

Next, I show Leo as being in Russia, oppose to New York. Stay tuned.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2012, 04:26:08 AM

Well you're all waiting for more info, perhaps you should read Joe's tweets to Leo Alfredo: https://twitter.com/joeberd

I suggest starting from the bottom and work up. It won't take you long.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2012, 05:49:10 AM

Versed in Castilian. Quote from comments in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNorKz2NbfU&context=C3c74004ADOEgsToPDskL4Azh_xcFLszI-P6KNlWnZ

buen trabajado explicandolo muy claro en castellano. Espero ver mas integrado con AJAX y MySQL. Exito Hermano.

ATQCapital 11 months ago

http://www.youtube.com/user/ATQCapital
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2012, 05:56:48 AM

http://goldage.co/forum/i-have-the-golden-ea-106244-p8/#post1137182

Contact me privately and we can discuss a VPS hosting program. Simply the best robot.

http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?60327-I-have-the-Golden-EA.

Obviously a spammer/scammer. Thread closed
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: