Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:22:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoCoinEra notification  (Read 7573 times)
foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:19:25 AM

Finally CyrptoCoinEra - https://cryptocoinera.com officially launched.
Some features are still unavailable, but that you will see and these features will not affhect our system and it is working fine.

For first days, all exchange cryptocoin/e-currency/bankwire/westernunion exchanges will be with 0 % fees, but the balances will be low, to make sure that everything is working correctly and someone don't use some bug to clean our wallets empty.

Everything else you will see when you will signup - https://cryptocoinera.com
New, anonymous worldwide semi-automatic exchanger.

Made up of private and public investors. Also you can become one of our investors and earn some profit from investment.

All who retweeted us to receive 25$ welcome bonuss - please contact support@cryptocoinera.com to receive more details.

Best regards
https://cryptocoinera.com

yeah, finally launched
congratulations Cheesy

already registered and awaiting reply from support
btw, your site is really fast, good job (y)
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoCoinEra (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:07:07 AM

Some features are still unavailable, but that you will see and these features will not affhect our system and it is working fine.

For first days, all exchange cryptocoin/e-currency/bankwire/westernunion exchanges will be with 0 % fees, but the balances will be low, to make sure that everything is working correctly and someone don't use some bug to clean our wallets empty.

Made up of private and public investors. Also you can become one of our investors and earn some profit from investment.

All who retweeted us to receive 25$ welcome bonuss - please contact support@cryptocoinera.com to receive more details.

Best regards

yeah, finally launched
congratulations Cheesy

already registered and awaiting reply from support
btw, your site is really fast, good job (y)

Thank you for good words.

At the moment the only requirements from our members is to be patient, because everyone should understand that we launched just 2 days ago and there are tons of identity verification requests, questions about investments, exchanges etc. We are working 24/7 even on holidays to process all requests ASAP so everyone who completed requirements and uploaded identity proof will receive 25.00$ Welcome bonus from CryptoCoinEra.com

CryptoCoinEra (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:20:55 AM

Amount of available investments every day will be updated depending on our exchange volume to make all invested volume in use and profitable and also limit hit`n`runner methods. At the moment on 21th of July we are kindly open for MAX. 5000.00$ total investment volume, after this volume will be reached investments will be closed till next exchange/investment volume update.
Best regards
CryptoCoinEra
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:53:16 PM

Best regards

already send you an email Thanks  Cheesy

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
CryptoCoinEra (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:30:27 AM

Please everyone who are still waiting on bonus write email to support@cryptocoinera.com with your first name and last name.

Delays was by the reason, that there were a lot of members from India, who just sen't fake identification documents to receive bonuses. Now we blocked these cheaters and requiring to legit members to claim bonus via EMAIL.

Best regards
CryptoCoinEra.com
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:23:37 PM

Anyone here get the $25 bonus from cryptocoinera?
I have registered and sent the ID since launch day, but i didn't get the bonus.

CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:50:54 PM

Nope.
Me too, even my verification process is still unclear.
1echo

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

scams hunter!

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:17:00 PM

No.
I didn't think they will give us the bonus.
This is HYIP site that covered by exchange.
Check the site, there is investment plan with 1-2,5% daily interest.

gelar24

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:22:57 PM

hello i want to ask about the $ 25 bonus you promised,
I've been almost 5 days more to wait and do a verified,
but until now I have not received the bonus, and every time I chat live always say later, if this bonus will really pay?
resya

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:28:14 AM

Please everyone who are still waiting on bonus write email to support@cryptocoinera.com with your first name and last name.

Delays was by the reason, that there were a lot of members from India, who just sen't fake identification documents to receive bonuses. Now we blocked these cheaters and requiring to legit members to claim bonus via EMAIL.

Best regards
CryptoCoinEra.com

What's happening? Why does it take so long for you to verify members who have sent their identification documents ? I think it should only take a minute or two to know whether an identification document is photshopped or not.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Traffic4u

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:10:24 AM

Best regards
CryptoCoinEra.com

What's happening? Why does it take so long for you to verify members who have sent their identification documents ? I think it should only take a minute or two to know whether an identification document is photshopped or not.
This site is HYIP, They need money, not give money away. So, they won't give the bonus.
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:44:15 AM

Damn !!!
Now they had alot of ID, driver license, and passport. This will be bad news when they scam people with our ID.

Cryptocoinera Scam !

foxkyu

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:39:23 PM

Damn !!!
Now they had alot of ID, driver license, and passport. This will be bad news when they scam people with our ID.

Cryptocoinera Scam !
Damn it!!
got scammed again  Undecided
lucky when i upload my id, my internet connection have a problem
hope they don't get it
gelar24

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 02:11:26 AM

originated in an agreement promising start will give a $ 25 bonus giveaway or the first launch.

after I qualified and I always ask each answer being full, and until it's been 2 weeks yet to get it.

whether there is an intention to give or just wishful thinking for a lot of people make ter pull in the beginning that you would give $ 25? lol
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:57:09 PM

Damn !!!

Cryptocoinera Scam !

So, nobody opted to do due diligence prior to giving them vitals, eh? I can easily link this outfit to BFL in two easy steps.

I'm toying with charging for this service seeing that I've already same people tens of millions of dollars on my dime, never ever linking a donation thingy to me in all the years I've been here.

~Bruno Kucinskas
dekodoge

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:10:26 PM

Damn !!!

Cryptocoinera Scam !

So, nobody opted to do due diligence prior to giving them vitals, eh? I can easily link this outfit to BFL in two easy steps.

I'm toying with charging for this service seeing that I've already same people tens of millions of dollars on my dime, never ever linking a donation thingy to me in all the years I've been here.

~Bruno Kucinskas

so whats the link to BFL?

site is down now.

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'firqclpl_wt'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/firqclpl/public_html/config/mysql.php on line 25

Warning: mysql_select_db() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in /home/firqclpl/public_html/config/mysql.php on line 27

Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (28000/1045): Access denied for user 'firqclpl_wt'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/firqclpl/public_html/config/mysql.php on line 28
System Error: Database can't be selected, and I want to terminate the system.
MySQL Error: Access denied for user 'firqclpl_wt'@'localhost' (using password: YES).
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: