Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:16:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Snowball.IO - Cost effective and free GH market. Start from 0.0014฿/GHS  (Read 12112 times)
001sonkit

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 05:40:53 AM

Also when I open up links most things are opening in Chinese I guess even though I have english selected.
Hello, I am the PR guy for Snowball.IO
Our admin will be back within days since he went off trip to negotiate partnership with miner production company. Regarding to the missing translation, could kindly you point out a few locations that our coder have missed? We greatly appreciate you on helping us out since we are just launching and your reflection is important.

GEMINI ACCOUNT REVIEW - Source of Funds Request
dmz241

Activity: 519
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:43:47 AM

I am sorry I cant seem to locate that popup box. As soon as I do I will point you to it. Can you tell me how to set the pin? Also The free 1 ghs will be given when the admin returns is that how it works?
dmz241

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:45:44 AM

K here the problem we have to reselect english and it translates like I was https://www.snowball.io/sign_up/step3 and it was in Chinese even though I had eng selected then I had to hit eng again to get it converted.
001sonkit

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 08:21:32 AM

Many thanks on reporting the problem to us. I will forward this issue for the technician to fix asap. So as to deal with the free GH when my boss is back

Armed

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:16:36 AM

Nothing happens when clicking the submit box after trying to change my login password.

Tried with 3 browsers; Safari, Mozilla, Chrome.

Any advice?

saddlemail

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:11:10 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2014, 09:17:23 PM by saddlemail

I have yet to receive my free 1 GH. My username is
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:06:00 PM

Also when I open up links most things are opening in Chinese I guess even though I have english selected.
Our admin will be back within days since he went off trip to negotiate partnership with miner production company. Regarding to the missing translation, could kindly you point out a few locations that our coder have missed? We greatly appreciate you on helping us out since we are just launching and your reflection is important.

How much is the gh now actually and how many gh i can buy ?

001sonkit

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 02:40:53 AM

First we start off with the structure of the system. Miners that users buy through us or that users send to us will be deployed in our farm and converted to corresponding GH power. You have the ability to increase and reduce the supply of GH on the platform by sending us or redeeming the miner respectively.

Given that our farm currently holds up to 1000kW, there is a lot of room for us to expand.

To get some GH, you may try out by leaving your username here and we will send you 1 GH of AntminerS1 for you to try out. Getting into real business, you may trade GHs with our users on the order book, or even buy a miner through us with our competitive price negotiated with the manufacturer.

So far in 2 weeks time since our launch, we are gaining userbase steadily, running 15TH of miners. All miners are issued by our users by sending them to us or buying them through us. Our service would like to create a fair market and would not trade against our users. And as you've seen in the previous posts, our manager is attempting to negotiate partnership and offer users the most competitive price on the market. As you might know, one of the advantages from us is that we offer far better pricing on both miners and maintenance cost over our competitors

Armed

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:31:29 AM

No free GHS received either, site is a bit dysfunctional, giving up on this.

001sonkit

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 03:35:53 AM

No free GHS received either, site is a bit dysfunctional, giving up on this.

Please allow our admin to deal with the negotiation of miner pricing first, he is currently on trip and sure do I know you are desperate on the GH. Yet I have no power over the system and I could not give you the GH as I wish to do ASAP and fulfill everyone's hope. I've contacted him this morning (few hours ago, we are in China) and he promise will do it once he got the negotiation thing done. We will notify you once we've finished the process

snowball.io (OP)

Activity: 154

GHASH Exchange- hashnest.com

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 07:08:40 AM

enokas  s3r0t0n1n dbshck  Jayros73   Armed    dmz241 has been recevied 1GHS

darleen KellyTim need open antS1/BTC market

Buy Miner ,Cloud Mining , GHASH Exchange- www.hashnest.com

矿机托管与算力交易所-算力巢 www.hashnest.com
GayEddie

Activity: 290

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:36:33 PM

just registered

Username     GayEddie
xinzark
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:46:47 PM

Thanks OP glad to see you are back  Wink
chaosPT

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:51:53 PM

Just open and set up pin code  Wink
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:52:43 PM

Got mine! Thanks!
Happy hashing everyone Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dmz241

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:00:54 PM

I got mine too thanks. Just a question which pool does this mine at? Secondly when are the payouts? Cost of trade? Link to your faq?
Also when I did a password reset it took me to a the page and it was in Chinese also couldnt get to translate to english.
Armed

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:23:38 PM

There you are!

Thanks. Smiley

xinzark
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:55:44 AM

My question are not being answer  Wink
001sonkit

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 03:27:32 AM

I got mine too thanks. Just a question which pool does this mine at? Secondly when are the payouts? Cost of trade? Link to your faq?
Also when I did a password reset it took me to a the page and it was in Chinese also couldnt get to translate to english.

We are on BTCGuild and in the future we hope to create a solo pool to reduce cost (And of course we would never mine in the "evil pool" that does double spend)

Payouts are daily, exact timing currently depends on the payout time of the pool as we would not like to practice fractional reserve on our system

0%

So far we got none.... Thanks for pointing out what we are missing

K, We will fix it right away

My question are not being answer  Wink
I guess i will try to answer this in another way. Currently there are ~17000GH on our platform and you can feel free to buy them up as long as those users are willing to sell. You can also buy GH by getting new miners through us, which really depends on the volume that they can roll out to us.

Since I am not in the operational stuff, I can't confirm you the exact value. But in short, the GH available instantly for you is ~17000 and we can deploy a decent amount (my guess is 10-100TH) within 1-2 days.

dmz241

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:09:28 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2014, 05:37:33 AM by dmz241

Thanks for the quick reply here is what I dont get. I see the miner hashing but I dont see my btc balance increasing when I go to balance. Also what is the minimum buy order? You guys should post a faq of some sort on maintenance cost, trading cost etc. Also how do I add a pin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: