Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:58:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ISIL declares new 'Islamic caliphate'  (Read 1299 times)
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:01:13 PM

Once again the incompetent president OBAMA has cause these terrorist to form this state which will be 100 times worst than any other terrorist group. Thank you president OBAMA.!!!!
Oh please. Your kidding, right?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:19:52 PM

I have done roughly 400 posts/month mr wikipedia rt copy paste.
Unlike you who have been doing constantly 80 day while you were paid for it.

Your statistics tell otherwise.

From April 17 to May 17 (Prime Dice payment period), you had posted 605 posts. And you received payment from Primedice for every single post. So, what makes me any different from you?

You posted a Bitcointalk record of 201 posts on May 17th, 2014.

(A record which remains unbeaten by anyone until now. 201 posts in 24 hours, seriously?)

Most of them extremely short posts such as these:

Again with the pos hype?

Abandoned project and seemingly nobody really interested in it. I doubt there will be a revival on this one.

Again, you posted another 110 posts in 16th May, 2014.

Did you had any other reason to post this many posts, other than the fact that the Primedice payment is counted only up to 17th?

To other users: I had no intention of hijacking this thread. But since he posted this here, it is my responsibility to post the reply here itself. My apologies.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now. Back to the topic.

The latest updates:

1. The Iraqi government remains divided. Today the parliament failed to elect new speaker.

2. Tikrit still under ISIL control.

3 Kurdish forces beaten by ISIL in Diyala.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:25:29 PM

Have I said what I think about these countless hordes of primedice zombies, or not yet?
nickenburg

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:36:44 PM

Isis is gettin crazy, i've read that this isis wants to take over:

Iraq
Syria
Iran
And eventually Israel.

And they want a Islamic state where they have taken over.
They already have some parts of Iraq and Syria in there control.
Iran already said they where ready for them.
This could cause WW3
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:41:31 PM

You've got me.....

I am the greatest spammer of all. Besides that I got my punishemnt twice or thrice for constantly bashing altcoin in the altcoin thread Smiley))

But , again , I never accused other of being paid per posts as you did:

And here's the Devil himself, once you mention him Tongue

Is he paid per post? The last time I heard, he was getting paid according to the total time logged in. Looking at his artillery barrage, I have a feeling that he will be more useful in the real battle.  Grin

Fact is that at least I never claimed I'm not doing it for money. You did !

Iraq
Syria
Iran
And eventually Israel.

And they want a Islamic state where they have taken over.
They already have some parts of Iraq and Syria in there control.
Iran already said they where ready for them.
This could cause WW3

No , it won't. It's just another storm in a cup.
We've had 100 bigger reasons for a ww3 till now , not going to happen over a bunch of idiots.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Charlie Prime

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:41:47 PM

This could cause WW3

Be VERY AFRAID Citizen, and keep paying your taxes.

Ambit    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
Become part of the mining family
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:42:27 PM

Iraq
Syria
Iran
And eventually Israel.

Check the map which I had posted earlier. It was the map released by the ISIL leadership in a hidden website (Daily Mail then reposted it with minor modifications). They will not stop with Iraq, Syria, Iran and Israel (I mean the wider Islamic extremist movement, which includes ISIL). They want to conquer the entire Middle-East, North and Central Africa, Balkans, Iberia, Caucasus, Central Asia, South Asia and South-east Asia.

And ISIL / ISIS is active in the entire Levant region + Iraq. That includes Jordan, Lebanon.etc, as well as parts of Turkey.

Edit: Just noticed that their map excludes the South-east Asian region. (Huge relief for me  Grin). So they don't want to merge Indonesia, Malaysia, and Muslim majority regions of Thailand (Yala, Narathinawat.etc) to their Caliphate? Why?

nickenburg

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:12:07 PM

This could cause WW3

Be VERY AFRAID Citizen, and keep paying your taxes.

Well I dont pay taxes and im not afraid, do you know Isis is well funded and where do you think they got the money.
I just recently saw a video about this, where Albert pike predicted 3 world wars, and his first predictions were very on spot way before they even happened.
This is what he said about the thirth:

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.

I understand Isis is just starting to conquer land, and they are doing it fast and very violently.
And they are doing it very far away from us, so you dont feel threatened at all.
But they have alot of money and they are getting followers fast.
They are demanding that every muslim should follow them.
And today in the Dutch papers there was a picture of some young muslims living in Holland supporting Isis.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: