Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:05:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: STAY AWAY FROM 50BTC!!!!  (Read 1391 times)
fryarminer (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:33:30 PM

Yeah, I'm frustrated and just have to let all of you know - don't trust 50 BTC. Don't mine there. Don't even think about it.

I lost a ton the last time they went down. Stupid me I thought to try mining there again, now that the pool is back up. Worked for a little while, but now it won't withdraw again. I've scanned the site for a good solid hour and I cannot find any contact for support.

I'm sick of all mining pools! I'm going solo. I'll probably never find a block but whatever!

Stupid scammers!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 08:36:37 PM

Ouch, doesn't sound like it was a good experience. At all.

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 11:15:47 PM

Yeah, I'm frustrated and just have to let all of you know - don't trust 50 BTC. Don't mine there. Don't even think about it.

I lost a ton the last time they went down. Stupid me I thought to try mining there again, now that the pool is back up. Worked for a little while, but now it won't withdraw again. I've scanned the site for a good solid hour and I cannot find any contact for support.

I'm sick of all mining pools! I'm going solo. I'll probably never find a block but whatever!

Stupid scammers!

why you wont mine with trusted p2pools ... there are few which people can trust ...

Some "50BTC" is as known as my Grandma in Bollywood. Smiley

Mining in p2pool is very good from a definition Smiley just you need to join reliable places...

You say that " I cannot find any contact for support " - how could you trust them ever?? No contact .. no possibility to ask for your coins Smiley

Regards.
fryarminer (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:28:29 AM

Why not join a well known pool like ghash.io or slush?

Ghash is too big. I was doing Eligius but waiting in the payout cue is annoying. Actually I never really looked into Slush - maybe I'll give that a shot.
fryarminer (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:29:55 AM

Stupid scammers!

why you wont mine with trusted p2pools ... there are few which people can trust ...

Some "50BTC" is as known as my Grandma in Bollywood. Smiley

Mining in p2pool is very good from a definition Smiley just you need to join reliable places...

You say that " I cannot find any contact for support " - how could you trust them ever?? No contact .. no possibility to ask for your coins Smiley

Regards.

Well that's the thing! There was a support BOX at the bottom of the page while they were giving payouts. Then it suddenly disappeared when the payouts stopped. Also their support thread on bitcointalk has been frozen.
Meyblaubaer

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:58:58 PM

Their support-Thread was closed by an mod, because they were unresponsive. They never answered any customers via Skype, E-Mail, Community, Support-Box.

They were still missing many hundreds BTC!

They owe me round about 47 BTC which they confirmed official in their support thread. So be clever and stay away from this pool!

A small Tip is welcome everytime Wink
172wHXLuBDWcGmKDyytsFeUwSfGEt51SVq
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:13:46 AM

Didn't heaps of BTC go missing months ago ?
what ever happened with that ?
newbies kept joining or they paid people... doesn't sound like it.. why people still use them ?

Meyblaubaer

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:42:53 AM

Maybe they are paying some insiders.
Nobody knows where the BTC were going that were missing. Some people said they use them to refund the bitmine.ch orders. Which sounds plausible.
It's really curious what's going on there and i don't trust them anymore. And they have allready be sentenced by court...

A small Tip is welcome everytime Wink
172wHXLuBDWcGmKDyytsFeUwSfGEt51SVq
fryarminer (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:24:32 PM

Didn't heaps of BTC go missing months ago ?
what ever happened with that ?
newbies kept joining or they paid people... doesn't sound like it.. why people still use them ?

I lost about 70 BTC months ago. They never responded to me. Eventually they responded and said they were figuring things out. But lately I noticed they revamped their website and since I calculated it as getting more for my hashing power than other pools I thought I'd try it and like cash out multiple times a day. It was working fine and there was no fee, I figured they were not charging me a fee since they ripped me off so much last time.

So I let it slip a few days and then now I'm not able to cash out again, and no tech support or any support. It isn't very much to be honest - but with mining difficulty as hard as it is now, every satoshi counts as far as I'm concerned. It's not much, but it's just salt in the wound. I'm just stupid and shouldn't have taken the chance to mine there again.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: