Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:42:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Solid Coin Problem (CLOSED: Question Answered)  (Read 4372 times)
CoinHunter

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 02:07:42 AM

If you think I've spent even 5 minutes looking into how you do that then you're more deluded than I thought.

Of course I know you didn't spend more than 5 minutes looking into it. You're an idiot who likes to believe they know things based on the "Feeling" of others writing about it on a forum. This is why no one should take your, or anyone that processes information like you, opinions seriously. You form opinions based on faulty and ignorant datasets.

Just the mere fact I am criticizing an obvious flaw in your logic processing right now is forever going to make you "hate on me" because no one should ever talk to the mighty rolo!! like that! Teenagers or immature people like you are bringing this forum down.

Try SolidCoin or talk with other SolidCoin supporters here SolidCoin Forums
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 02:08:15 AM

there are somewhere around 50-150 miners still mining right now. You only need a single miner to keep the network processing transactions.

You forgot to apply the rule of 3.
50 miners claimed = 16 miners actual.
Take out the 12 trust nodes, and we have 4 sockpuppets dragging the blockchain behind them.
That will be down to 3 after you fire Psy for failing such an epic fashion here.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
RoloTonyBrownTown

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 02:12:49 AM

If you think I've spent even 5 minutes looking into how you do that then you're more deluded than I thought.
You form opinions based on faulty and ignorant datasets.

I form opinions based on facts.  I realise you're in crisis mode as your coin slowly gurgles it's last breath, but there's nothing I can do about that old buddy (aside from sit back and enjoy it obviously) Smiley

Knock yourself out, shout to the world that your coin is amazing and will be worth $25 at some point in the future.  You're only deluding yourself as the majority of people, when presented with the clear facts on this forum (not your propaganda board, obviously) aren't stupid enough to listen.

I can do this all day, hell, all year if (and I'd be surprised) it takes that long.

May as well boost this link a bit more I guess:  Solidcoin is a scam

shakti

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 02:18:03 AM

Yeah your calculator counts : Break point to mine solidcoin for profit :
Solidcoin price : 24.6 USD
Great economic Smiley

Sure, if you have lame hardware and high energy costs that's what will happen. So don't mine it until its $25/coin if you refuse to upgrade or buy solar panels, that's fine.

There will be people who use the latest GPUs and latest CPUs to get the highest efficiencies, that mine on 15c electricity who can produce coins for only $2 right now. If they had 8c electricity it would be right around the base $1 mark for SolidCoin.

SolidCoin economic model cannot overcome electricity price inequality around the world, or the fact that you only have a Pentium 4 to mine on. But it means if you buy a coin using your real money that coin's value can't swing to something worthless tomorrow due to new people mining. This is a real currency with price stability built into it.

One thing is never going to change with SolidCoin, and that is the fact everyone can create it. It will always have decentralized currency creation which means anyone can create it, it's not a central bank printing money, currency creation comes from YOU, if you want it to. It's up to you to decide if you want to based on things like whether you like the idea, profit, etc. Right now we have people mining that "Like the idea".
So CPF gets ~36 SC dayly, means (SC is economical 1$) trust nodes sppend 198 KW energy dayly ... well nice

RoloTonyBrownTown

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 02:22:58 AM

Oh and let's not forget that you're a known and proven liar Coinhunter .  I'm sure that helps your supporters sleep at night.

Let's see... sent a PM to BCX threatening to notify the cops if he released info, lied and said you didn't, then got humiliated when Theymos proved you did - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=63365.msg779801#msg779801

Lied about GPU mining SC2 from the start, then had the nerve to actually start a thread accusing someone else of doing the same thing with Litecoin (conveniently absent any proof of course)  - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=63365.msg775756#msg775756

Yeah, it's definitely a good idea to believe anything that comes out of your mouth.

k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 02:28:59 AM

Now, I have been drinking so my math might be off if I missed the Balmer peak.  Cheesy

For the purposes of discussion, we assume electricity is free (to spend for electricity while mining Soiledcoins is too grim to contemplate).

The Highest Bid Price for 1 Soiledcoin on btc-e: 0.036003 USD
Number of Soiledcoins rewarded for finding a block in the Soiledcoin block chain: 0.07
Number of blocks needed to earn $1 of Soiledcoins: 397
Soiledcoin network speed: 1 block every ~120 seconds. 30 blocks an hour. 720 blocks a day.
% of all Soiledcoin blocks you need to mine in order to generate $1 of Soiledcoin per a day: 55%

But the tyrant nodes mine 50% of the blocks, so at 0.07 SC per block and the current exchange rate, it is impossible to mine $1 a day of Soiledcoins.

The entire mining community of Soiledcoin produces less than $1 a day in revenue.

Edit: I had to have screwed up the math, that is just too awful to contemplate.

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 02:31:24 AM

There will be people who use the latest GPUs and latest CPUs to get the highest efficiencies, that mine on 15c electricity who can produce coins for only $2 right now. If they had 8c electricity it would be right around the base $1 mark for SolidCoin.

I don't believe it. You'd have to get about 300 KH/s on only 100 watts. Name a CPU and/or GPU that can do that.

Buy & Hold
shakti

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 02:38:23 AM

I don't believe it. You'd have to get about 300 KH/s on only 100 watts. Name a CPU and/or GPU that can do that.

All of he say is craping shit ...
Imagine, solidcoin is 1USD
Reality Coinhunter has 10 wallets with 1 200 000 coins os he has 1 200 000 $ he "can't spend" Smiley)
If you has 12 000 000 $ you "can't spend" would you do everything to spend it somehow ? Smiley))

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 04:20:43 AM

Of course I know you didn't spend more than 5 minutes looking into it. You're an idiot who likes to believe they know things based on the "Feeling" of others writing about it on a forum. This is why no one should take your, or anyone that processes information like you, opinions seriously. You form opinions based on faulty and ignorant datasets.

Just the mere fact I am criticizing an obvious flaw in your logic processing right now is forever going to make you "hate on me" because no one should ever talk to the mighty rolo!! like that! Teenagers or immature people like you are bringing this forum down.

Once again CH shows his inability to be neutral and just run the SC network and develop.

You could take a few pointers from Gavin buddy.

No wonder everyone laughs at your precious SC project, because it is just that, a laughing stock.

Pure comedy. The best comedy & entertainment bitcoins don't have to buy, its purely free if you read the Alternate Cryptocurrencies subforum.

Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

CoinHunter

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 04:49:38 AM

Reality Coinhunter has 10 wallets with 1 200 000 coins os he has 1 200 000 $ he "can't spend" Smiley)
If you has 12 000 000 $ you "can't spend" would you do everything to spend it somehow ? Smiley))

Not everyone is as corrupt as you.

Exchanges could also easily block those transactions involving those addresses if they are that paranoid, they can do it now before the code is ever changed.

CoinHunter

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 04:52:02 AM

Check latest reaper v13 when it's released, +60% improvement on CPUs (doing 3 hashes in parallel for better caching) and 100% improvement for GPUs. An I7 can now get about 320KH from what I've heard. mtrlt has been busy.

Of course before mining is profitable we still need price to rise a lot.... Smiley

It looks like a $2-$3 price will be what is needed for a lot of people to mine with some profit (10-20%), those with free electricity will probably join the party when SC is about 50c I'm guessing. Unlike before each SolidCoin is backed by a certain amount of energy so people with "free energy" can't really create many coins. Each coin takes about 12.5KWh to produce, so if someone wanted to make 10SC a day they'd be consuming 125KWh of electricity to do it regardless. Not many people with "Free energy" would be able to explain a 125KWh per day operation to the people providing the electricity Tongue . And you can see that much energy would still only provide a small amount of SolidCoins, 10 in this case if they were using efficient hardware.

LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 05:15:29 AM

There you go OP, this asshole right here is the reason the coin sucks.

Ouch, edit: the asshole is two up from this, sorry BCX. Need to check those see post while you were typing notices.
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 05:34:35 AM

Check latest reaper v13 when it's released, +60% improvement on CPUs (doing 3 hashes in parallel for better caching) and 100% improvement for GPUs. An I7 can now get about 320KH from what I've heard. mtrlt has been busy.

Of course before mining is profitable we still need price to rise a lot.... Smiley

It looks like a $2-$3 price will be what is needed for a lot of people to mine with some profit (10-20%), those with free electricity will probably join the party when SC is about 50c I'm guessing. Unlike before each SolidCoin is backed by a certain amount of energy so people with "free energy" can't really create many coins. Each coin takes about 12.5KWh to produce, so if someone wanted to make 10SC a day they'd be consuming 125KWh of electricity to do it regardless. Not many people with "Free energy" would be able to explain a 125KWh per day operation to the people providing the electricity Tongue . And you can see that much energy would still only provide a small amount of SolidCoins, 10 in this case if they were using efficient hardware.

Notice how Coinhunter completely sidesteps the fact that less than $1 of Soiledcoins are produced by the entire network each day. (see my earlier post for the math behind it)
His claims of a super efficient miner (secret of course) is the bait. He just keeps hoping to snare and milk a few more victims before his scam collapses.

CoinHunter

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 06:35:24 AM

Notice how Coinhunter completely sidesteps the fact that less than $1 of Soiledcoins are produced by the entire network each day. (see my earlier post for the math behind it)
His claims of a super efficient miner (secret of course) is the bait. He just keeps hoping to snare and milk a few more victims before his scam collapses.

Thanks for your question, you can see here how each SolidCoin is created. It has a picture so you can follow it.

http://solidcoin.info/how-are-solidcoins-created.html

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 07:25:08 AM

Thanks for your question, you can see here how each SolidCoin is created. It has a picture so you can follow it.

LOL That's the dumbest equation ever. So that would imply that all computers that use electricity (pretty much all of them in the entire world) are making solidcoins right now.

hahahahaha! Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 07:27:55 AM

Do you care to comment on Theymos outting you as a point blank liar?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=63365.msg779801#msg779801

CoinHunter: I'm going to call the police BCX!

BWAHAHAHAHA!

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 08:56:52 AM

So you have no answer for your entire hash network producing less than $1 a day of coins.
I repost my math here so it doesn't get lost.

Number of Soiledcoins rewarded for finding a block in the Soiledcoin block chain: 0.07
Soiledcoin network speed: 1 block every ~120 seconds. 30 blocks an hour. 720 blocks a day.
% of all Soiledcoin blocks you need to mine in order to generate $1 of Soiledcoin per a day: 55%
But the tyrant nodes mine 50% of the blocks, so at 0.07 SC per block and the current exchange rate, it is impossible to mine $1 a day of Soiledcoins even if you find every single block. The entire mining community of Soiledcoin produces less than $1 a day in revenue.

The only answer from Coinhunter is a picture of electricity, a computer, and the soiledcoin logo.
Answer that, or are you too busy sending threats to BCX in PM because of your doxing?

Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 08:59:52 AM

. . .

this has crossed to the line of "ridiculously stupid"

CoinHunter

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 09:08:56 AM

So you have no answer for your entire hash network producing less than $1 a day of coins.

But the tyrant nodes mine 50% of the blocks, so at 0.07 SC per block and the current exchange rate, it is impossible to mine $1 a day of Soiledcoins even if you find every single block. The entire mining community of Soiledcoin produces less than $1 a day in revenue.

The only answer from Coinhunter is a picture of electricity, a computer, and the soiledcoin logo.
Answer that, or are you too busy sending threats to BCX in PM because of your doxing?

Hi, you can determine how much you can make per day here :-

http://solidcoin.info/profit-calculator.html

That takes into account difficulty and the minimum mining fee of 0.05 which is also given. Hope that helps.

k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 09:29:12 AM

Hi, you can determine how much you can make per day here :-

http://solidcoin.info/profit-calculator.html

That takes into account difficulty and the minimum mining fee of 0.05 which is also given. Hope that helps.

Hi. You are still dodging the math.
Your entire network makes less than $1 a day.
Not much in the way of "profit" there.
Of course, tomorrow that could change. You could make the block rewards 500 SC each, but they only stay that way while you are mining.  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: