Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:18:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestions for Google  (Read 9751 times)
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:33:53 AM

I just watched Google I/O 2013 and 2014, and plan on watching ALL the different rooms they have posted from all the days this week, which is hours and hours of stuff to watch. But while I was watching the Keynotes, it seemed to me as if everything they did was based on what people that USE Google do.

So I figured we could make a forum full of suggestions, and hopefully Google or Microsoft or Apple or Sony or SOMEONE will do something. Why not? It seems like everything that was in Star Trek is starting to pop up, so I bet there are just bored ass people wondering what to innovate next.

Here are my suggestions, anyone else feel free to add yours:

Google should seek writers to support. There are a million people out there with books, and they could use like a YouTube channel or Website sponsored by Google telling people about new ones. And doing this would help people find writers to invite to talk about their books on different shows and YouTube channels. Even bloggers, why is there not some form of "Blogger Front Page" where the best stuff can be seen.

And why have you not developed your own Bitcoin clone yet? You know it is FREE to steal the code right? If anyone reading this wants to make a coin, or works for Google, just read this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=321086.0
And do a Google search for "Clone Scrypt Coins for fun and Profit"

You guys have some of the BEST developers in the world, and they are WELL PAID. Why not make a coin that DESTROYS all other coins. If there was a Google Coin [GOOG] it would get on the exchanges faster the DOGE, and if you could find a way to copy/utilize the Devcoin code, it could be used to pay people for getting likes or subs on Youtube, or for sharing stuff on Google plus. Basically just for curating Google. Then once those coins hit the exchanges, they would go crazy.

Lastly, I am not sure if the Google people have heard of "Neulog" but they are simplifying some technology that could make cell phones INSANELY better. Like, I am pretty sure there could be a phone made with a Galvanic skin response node (lie detector basically) and that would CHANGE SHIT.
(And why is there no Google forum)

Anyways, I don't know if anyone that can do anything will ever read this, but I thought I would post it.
Please add to it if you have anything to add. Especially anyone with Google Glass, or Raspberry Pi/Mini PC knowledge, or Crytocurrency knowledge, or Droid knowledge, or if you want to comment on the Google I/O.

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:33:36 AM

Also, speaking of the I/O
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=671798.0

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:40:50 AM

Also, @Google
There should be some kind of "StumbleUpon" feature on Google or G+
Google seems to ONLY be able to teach people things that they already have SOME idea of. They have to know WHAT to type in order to find ANYTHING.
What if Google could teach you things that you had no idea you wanted to learn?

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:58:13 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2014, 02:42:20 AM by Bitcoin-hotep

And,
In the I/O video they talked about watches that they have out that will make it where you don't need to take out your phone as much. All the stuff you would usually do quickly on your phone will be on your wrist, and eventually more people will get Google glass instead of Go Pro and we will start seeing more Youtube and Google hangouts stuff.

And Droidauto, which is like your car syncing with your phone.

So everything is kind of melding together, kind of how people have said Bitcoin mining will be done through kitchen appliances one day, once everything is on the cloud.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:25:46 AM

Joe Rogan's version of the I/O
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPVNEQE4R3M

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:39:24 PM

I am about to watch the rest of the Google I/O stuff. There are like 2 days of video to watch, lol.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 01:08:05 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2014, 01:23:06 AM by Bitcoin-hotep

They are making predictions with the cloud now (way more accurate than the octopus) and it can see who is going to win soccer games and stuff.

They should set up a website that has statistics for all major games, elections, horse tracks, etc.

If they did it for elections, they could ACTUALLY change the outcome of the election because people would want to pick the right one.

BigQuery
http://www.reddit.com/r/bigquery/

Malin Keshar

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:25:13 AM

Dude, I think they spend at least some millions at least to have good idea. They are too busy trying to spread their claws into the web infraestructure and into everyone's data, among other things that wil put them in a central hole in the modern world. This is much bigger than bitcoin.

Also, @Google
Google seems to ONLY be able to teach people things that they already have SOME idea of. They have to know WHAT to type in order to find ANYTHING.

Like the recommender system from Amazon and youtube?

If you find these ideas really great, you can put them in practice and sell them to google for a few millions/billions. If they are really good,

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:44:06 AM

Dude, I think they spend at least some millions at least to have good idea. They are too busy trying to spread their claws into the web infraestructure and into everyone's data, among other things that wil put them in a central hole in the modern world. This is much bigger than bitcoin.

Also, @Google

Like the recommender system from Amazon and youtube?

If you find these ideas really great, you can put them in practice and sell them to google for a few millions/billions. If they are really good,

I am not an app maker, I am better at stuff that is not really computer based. It just so happens the stuff I am studying kind of parallels a lot of the stuff that is going on on computers.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 05:21:46 AM

I think Chromecast would do better if Google made a projector that you could get to use with it, or advertised it with projectors it works on. And if Chromecast could help you connect cameras to a wifi network somehow (USB?) that would change shit.

bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:40:06 AM

Google should put chips in peoples brain. Search would be obsolete

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:50:48 PM

Google should put chips in peoples brain. Search would be obsolete

There is actually a thing coming out. I am not sure how soon or anything, but Stephen Hawkings has this microchip in his glasses that can read his mind and type for him and stuff.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:54:12 PM

It's like the EEG thing they have that they can play games with.

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:21:01 AM

Does anyone else have suggestions for Google?

FunnyHat43

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:00:39 AM

I think Chromecast would do better if Google made a projector that you could get to use with it, or advertised it with projectors it works on. And if Chromecast could help you connect cameras to a wifi network somehow (USB?) that would change shit.
I don't think a lot of people have been enough rooms to facilitate a projector. This would not be a product for the masses as google tries to build.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: