Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:06:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "litecoin is officially dead" thread is self-moderated hatred with no substance  (Read 710 times)
sed (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:07:43 AM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

I get the feeling that all these litecoin haters simply don't like it's long term adoption and stability.  They're all working so hard on their individual scamcoins and pump/dump schemes that it makes them angry that there's a top altcoin out there which isn't just a fly-by-nite joke.  Note that no one has to step up to defend litecoin to the haters because it just is.  These guys want a "dev team", that's just because they're out there hyping the "dev team" for their own scamcoins.  I don't want a "dev team", I just want a coin with stability.  Just my opinion.  I see nothing but haters in this thread.  Where's the actual problems with litecoins?
TheCloser

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:29:31 AM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

I get the feeling that all these litecoin haters simply don't like it's long term adoption and stability.  They're all working so hard on their individual scamcoins and pump/dump schemes that it makes them angry that there's a top altcoin out there which isn't just a fly-by-nite joke.  Note that no one has to step up to defend litecoin to the haters because it just is.  These guys want a "dev team", that's just because they're out there hyping the "dev team" for their own scamcoins.  I don't want a "dev team", I just want a coin with stability.  Just my opinion.  I see nothing but haters in this thread.  Where's the actual problems with litecoins?

Compliments of Richystran:

https://bitcoinmillion.wordpress.com/2014/03/01/make-me-a-bitcoin-millionire-from-donated-bitcoins/

This should give you some insight as to the type of person that self moderator is.
hotsurfing

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:52:42 AM

MUST SEE! The NEW litcoin song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BZt6lumdlQ&app=desktop
bezekal

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:08:23 AM

Undecided
FFrost

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:20:37 AM

So if Litecoin is dead? What will replace it? Darkcoin?
bezekal

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:30:20 AM

check out this threat:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=134179.msg7517738#msg7517738
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:52:19 AM

As I mentioned in another thread similar to this one, just report him to the mods.

Still mad you got banned from reddit (/r/Litecoin)?

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
juicyjuice87

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:54:57 AM

Give it time sunshine. First nxt will over take it then many others. Not Darkcoin shit
juicyjuice87

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:14:45 AM

As I mentioned in another thread similar to this one, just report him to the mods.

No. Should I be? Only takes 30 seconds to make a new account
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:17:50 AM

No. Should I be? Only takes 30 seconds to make a new account

When are you going to stop being ignorant and realize that all these coins are part of one big family that are here to fight the good fight of being decentralized currencies?

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
sed (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:07:58 AM

My main point with this thread was to post that I made a post in that thread which wasn't just "I hate litecoin" and it was immediately deleted.  I felt my post deserved to see the light of day.
fonzie

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:18:40 AM

LTC RxIxP 2104

Burn in hell - mother of all scamcoins!

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
sed (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 02:53:19 AM

LTC RxIxP 2104

Burn in hell - mother of all scamcoins!

You must be one of the dime-a-dozen script kiddies promoting your own "scamcoin"?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: