Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 04:50:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: On what feature should we start working after the launch?  (Voting closed: July 08, 2014, 05:27:16 AM)
Integrated sports betting. - 43 (46.7%)
Anonoymous transactions. - 17 (18.5%)
Online wallet. - 5 (5.4%)
Focus on promotion/marketing. - 24 (26.1%)
Other (please post) - 3 (3.3%)
Total Voters: 92

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SRZ] SuarezCoin! X11 POW&POS - 10 MIL SRZ - ON ALLCOIN.COM NOW!  (Read 42305 times)
mumak

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

here for a while

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:05:12 AM

Thank you very much! It worked! Fitness76 give Suarez address for a small gift! Smiley

I ♥ Crypto!
Fitness76

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:55:04 AM

Thank you very much! It worked! Fitness76 give Suarez address for a small gift! Smiley

SeY8TXZYtRVvCJjre5dxnVViqcvRBqnQ4n

There you go. Glad I could help!
Have a good day.

smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:28:04 AM

sorry to break it to you guys but this coin is dead. The dev has jumped ship, sold the premine and left.

I would stop wasting time mining or even buying one of these coins.
mumak

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

here for a while

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:30:41 AM

Dev perhaps, but the coin is not dead! Wink

I ♥ Crypto!
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:34:11 AM

Dev perhaps, but the coin is not dead! Wink

Has anyone taken control of it? This coin was made for fun, its not really going to go places. If you mined/invested and in loss, cut your losses and look for better investments. You'll make your losses back pretty quick with the right alts.

Dev sold the premine thats why the price was dumped to 1 satoshi, your still support this coin? Named after a soccer player?
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:42:16 AM

people are still mining and trying to trade this I assume they want a community take over to happen. Either way I cast my vote with you. Stick a fork in this coin it is done
Fitness76

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:26:06 AM

Really don't care if the coin is dead or not. There are still people trading  and mining it and I am making some money off it.
Even if not there is no reason not to help someone out if they are asking for it.

hero18688

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:53:16 AM

people are still mining and trying to trade this I assume they want a community take over to happen. Either way I cast my vote with you. Stick a fork in this coin it is done
The dev is shit.But he attracted many people's attention by twitter giveaways.Community takeover is definitely good,especially when the dev has dumped all his primine.

mmm01
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:00:53 AM

macd is doing a community takeover right about this time too. Could do one here, add features to the coin try and get it moving maybe
criss_sl

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:09:21 AM

coin dead?
vetminer

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:56:21 PM

Cool Colleagues we can make, just s simple thing like this:

https://www.dogecoinmachine.net/?i=O7D0q6AlPY

Instead of fruts, can add bones and meat, of the Suarez cannibal.

Or some stupid funny game Suarez cannibal & the dinosaur for android.

Or some betting site for sports. From most of the sport coins SRZ took attention, because this is funny.

Dev we can see is scamer. If we act like a community somehow can pump the price with some similar idotic idea like developig this coin.

Web site for the Para Olympic Games, and if there is a cannibal competition this is the coin.

One more cannibal we have that can combine with this coin Tyson is his name Smiley

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3BK0arbYL8I/T-x639SanVI/AAAAAAAAAak/LqNYWbxaEV8/s1600/tyson.jpg

If we don't act somehow finished is all with this SRZ coin  Roll Eyes
hero18688

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:00:44 PM

Cool Colleagues we can make, just s simple thing like this:

https://www.dogecoinmachine.net/?i=O7D0q6AlPY

Instead of fruts, can add bones and meat, of the Suarez cannibal.

Or some stupid funny game Suarez cannibal & the dinosaur for android.

Or some betting site for sports. From most of the sport coins SRZ took attention, because this is funny.

Dev we can see is scamer. If we act like a community somehow can pump the price with some similar idotic idea like developig this coin.

Web site for the Para Olympic Games, and if there is a cannibal competition this is the coin.

One more cannibal we have that can combine with this coin Tyson is his name Smiley

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3BK0arbYL8I/T-x639SanVI/AAAAAAAAAak/LqNYWbxaEV8/s1600/tyson.jpg

If we don't act somehow finished is all with this SRZ coin  Roll Eyes
Good ideas.Who dump now as shit is like total loser.

x.miner.x

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:59:41 AM

In my opinion there's nothing wrong with the name. It can be associated somehow or we all can try a rebranding.
Even if the DEV dumped the coins we still have our wallets and can keep it alive.
All we need is:
-new logo.
-another well known exchange service (bittrex, mintpal..)
-strong community
-merchant
-website
-facebook
-twitter
-irc channel

We can take over this coin and manage it,

Fitness76

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:15:31 PM

Just curious how would a community go about taking over a coin if the original dev is not around? Just do a hardfork and take control that way? Even though it may or may not get there is the POS going to automatically kick in at block 20000 still? Not good at reading code and not even sure if it's code was posted now that I think of it.

Have a Good Day!

hero18688

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:20:39 PM

In my opinion there's nothing wrong with the name. It can be associated somehow or we all can try a rebranding.
Even if the DEV dumped the coins we still have our wallets and can keep it alive.
All we need is:
-new logo.
-strong community
-merchant
-website
-facebook
-twitter
-irc channel

Agreed.Dev dumped his coins is not a bad thing.Look at pinkcoin,vootcoin and purecoin etc.They thrive after being taken over by good dev.

mmm01
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:42:09 PM

All we need is:
-new logo.
-strong community
-merchant
-website
-facebook
-twitter
-irc channel

Agreed.Dev dumped his coins is not a bad thing.Look at pinkcoin,vootcoin and purecoin etc.They thrive after being taken over by good dev.

The question then is, who is that good dev that would be interested in taking over this coin.
Fitness76

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:27:28 AM

All we need is:
-new logo.
-strong community
-merchant
-website
-facebook
-twitter
-irc channel

The question then is, who is that good dev that would be interested in taking over this coin.

Sorry I know nothing about being a dev of a new coin, but I will mention it to some other people I know that are devs. Maybe if everyone talks to the people they know we might find someone!
Have a Great Day!

smalltimer

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:57:03 AM

dev gone? Surprise, surprise. You gonna mine and buy his next coin tomorrow.
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:47:45 PM

Hey man, to my point again, tell me this isn't a racket...

http://xan.v2.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

Xanon coin released today , virtually only one pool mining it,,, yep Binaryclock and company raping the latest coin again,,, and guess what its already listed on bittrex,,, yep no voting required so long as binaryclock tells them his mega miners are all lined up, get it listed and we will be dumping the coins asap, Binary makes a butt load of money today, bittrex will make a ton, and yes all the rig renters will be cashing in, no one else can even begin to mine this coin until the feast is over and they move on to the next coin. I think you see the racket I am talking about now. Binary's little circle has destroyed any hopes for the average miner once again, its out of hand. And this shit goes on everyday, I hate to think how much these 3 groups are making. ITS ALL PRE PLANNED TRUST ME. They email they plan and execute like clockwork,,, this just doesn't happen. Plus there was no mention of this coin until today and bam its launched and guess what all the 3 players arrived on time for the kill.... If this isn't a racket I don't know what is,,, Noah was a flop for them, but they still made money just not as much...

MMNC

The players: The Pack of Wolves
Binaryclock: (dedicatedpools)
Bittrex: (jumps when binary tells them to list a coin $$$)
Rig Renters: (The email List of loyalist rig renters and mass farms loyal to binary)
Coin dev: Usually but not always

Losers: all other miners of the world and smaller pool operators and smaller exchanges that are are quite capable of doing a better job than bittrex etc.. Can we stop this? Open for any and all ideas! any good hackers out there want to help? Maybe even Anonymous hackers group?  we may need to fight fire with fire

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
mmm01
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:27:04 PM

Someones still buying coins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: