Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:32:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you recommend me to buy BTC?  (Read 2032 times)
JerryCurlzzz

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:51:45 AM

it's a small amount, so localbitcoins. but do consider wiring money to Bitstamp or Bitfinex and buying some more. Tongue
yazangrodt

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:57:46 PM

You can contact me. I do bulk trading (no fees). My Skype is : nicola.matthews88
Sharky444

Activity: 724

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:44:09 PM

I have good experience with kraken.com

Radix - just imagine
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:07:46 PM

You could always try and see where the nearest Bitcoin ATM to you is.  I haven't seen any offers in a while but you may have luck finding someone who will be interested in selling to you on this site but you should expect a fee.  If you do go this route only work with people that have a good reputation for a while on here.  Be careful and always use a trusted escrow to be safe and not be sorry.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:49:43 AM

Might wanna checkout localbitcoins for sellers in your area.  Probably going to pay a premium above current exchange rates but great for piece of mind knowing who your dealing with, etc.

https://localbitcoins.com/country/ES

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
davellolzz

Activity: 43
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 09:56:11 AM

You could always try and see where the nearest Bitcoin ATM to you is.  I haven't seen any offers in a while but you may have luck finding someone who will be interested in selling to you on this site but you should expect a fee.  If you do go this route only work with people that have a good reputation for a while on here.  Be careful and always use a trusted escrow to be safe and not be sorry.
Lol in our country theres only 1 Bitcoin atm and it is located in the city.
Our country will have +2 bitcoin atm after 2 years. Duh Philippines is so POOR >.< Angry
Lamigo

Activity: 571

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:23:24 PM

Yeah sorry.

Im from spain, so i will pay in EUR.

I just want to buy those 0.94 BTC because its the amount i need for buying 2 S3 from bitmain

Feel free to check the page http://howtobuybitcoins.info/es.html to find a list of exchanges you can use.
Please check some feedback on those exchanges before actually depositing money in it Smiley

Baitty

Activity: 532

Currently held as collateral by monbux

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:11:28 PM

Go with localbitcoins if you are near a local seller they do online transactions to which is a really good way and pretty secure. other than that I don't know where you are located but coinbase & btc-e are pretty good exchanges.

Currently held as collateral by monbux
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:42:36 AM

Lol in our country theres only 1 Bitcoin atm and it is located in the city.
Our country will have +2 bitcoin atm after 2 years. Duh Philippines is so POOR >.< Angry

My mistake, I should have asked where you where located before I made that suggestion.  Hey don't feel bad i don't have one "nearby" or atleat it is not at close as I'd like either.>.< Angry
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: