Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:40:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another dilemma: Why does Matthew attack me? What is his goal?  (Read 3259 times)
Jon (OP)
Donator

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

No Gods; No Masters; Only You

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 10:48:03 PM

I rather be the girl scribbling on the piece of paper than you guys, who are obediently filling-in pointless paperwork.

..the paperwork to help diagnose your manic-isms and schizophrenia. It's only pointless to children who crave chaos.

I like chaos, Matthew.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 10:53:03 PM

If you like chaos, you will notice it all over the place, including within yourself.

Think about what you just said.
Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 10:55:21 PM

If you like chaos, you will notice it all over the place, including within yourself.

Hm, let me try to find your objective here. You want me to desire an alternative here. It seems you want me to desire, period.

I don't desire, joint. I accept and act as I will.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 11:01:48 PM

It's called flailing. You flail.

It's typical in aspergers and ADD patients.

Accepting it is the first step.

Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 11:12:43 PM

It's called flailing. You flail.

It's typical in aspergers and ADD patients.

Accepting it is the first step.

the joint
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 11:24:52 PM

Hm, let me try to find your objective here. You want me to desire an alternative here. It seems you want me to desire, period.

Do you feel ordered inside or chaotic inside?  That's what I'm getting at.
Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 05, 2012, 03:05:19 AM

Chaotic is a good term. Anxiety is the most accurate. It's how I've always been.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 05, 2012, 03:19:40 AM

Chaotic is a good term. Anxiety is the most accurate. It's how I've always been.

Anxiety is another word for impatience.

You are trying to claim the glory for a lifetime of achievements you are borrowing from other literary scholars and activists. There is nothing special, unique or noble about that.

Recognize that, regardless of your medical problems, you are still just a dopey young kid without a reason to live. We're all here on the same planet searching for our calling. You aren't even looking. You're weak and have given up based on the mixed ramblings of some dead men.

You're just flailing around pretending you don't need to fit in because you believe you're above everything, and yet the bridge to reality evades you as you have not been able to convince a single person here that you're anything more than just a parrot for other people's original expressions.

Get a grip, sperg. Medical conditon or not, your perception of being right doesn't mean you're right, and answering questions with questions is called frustrating a problem, not solving it.

We crave order, not because we are weak, but because we enjoy solving problems. You enjoy making yourself feel important by going down into the midst of people actually working and confusing people with ridiculous questions about how many atoms make up the sand they are building buildings with.

Who gives a shit? We just wanted a house over our heads. Don't try to explain why we want a house, or preach about why we'd all be better without houses. Shut your gaping orifices and lead by example.

If you can't prove your beliefs by your own living example with your mouth shut, then you are a walking argument against them. This is why I am not a Christian any longer, because I recognize responsibility and accept it. When the fuck are you going to grow up? You said you're 18 now but you still talk like a drugged up 12 year old whos daddy gave him a private tutor in existentialism and needs a good wrap in the mouth.

the joint
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2012, 03:25:04 AM

Let me take a stab at this.

Premise 1)  You like chaos
Premise 2)  You feel chaotic/anxious
Premise 3)  People seem to like that with which they are familiar, or that which they can identify with.

In contrast, I think most people like order.  They like the feeling of control and security that comes with the sense that there is order in their lives.  If you are wondering why Matthew and others "attack" you, I suggest you try to step outside of yourself and view your posts as much as possible from an unbiased perspective.

There's no question that you're intelligent inasmuch as you can toss around complex abstract models in your head and play fun games with them.  But, how intelligent is a person if they can't be happy?

To get to the point, I think you're familiar with chaos, so you project chaos, and so people are turned off by it because they can sense the chaotic side of you.  I also think that while you're familiar with chaos, you want order as evidenced by the sheer number of questions that you ask.  This thread is an example of that.  If I recall, you were "curious" to know Matthew's justification, and that it would be pleasing to you to receive an answer.  Seems like a self-conflict to me, i.e. asking questions that require ordered answers while conversely saying that you like chaos and confirming that you identify with chaos.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 05, 2012, 03:35:52 AM

But, how intelligent is a person if they can't be happy?

Oh Christ. Now he's going to start writing a novel in this thread about how happiness is an unobtainable illusion (which is true, but such a kindergarten lesson that it doesn't even need mentioning).

Atlas, there is no point to life. Life is boring, and we will all die. It is our job to make life interesting for ourselves. You make your life into an adventure, which I've always respected, but you don't seem to actually provide any value, produce anything, or help anyone, which means you're about as useful (less useful actually) than a cow or a deer I might hit with my car.

You have the nerve to ask why I might attack you, but you haven't realized that you're about as important in my life as a rabid dog who may or may not know how to do some tricks (philosophy).

When you're the dog saving my life, fetching my water, my slippers, my newspaper, waking me up in the morning so I won't be late, rescuing me, warning me of danger, etc, then I might be inclined to consider you worth the effort of trying to get inside your fucked up head and assisting you in fixing yourself (don't give me this "I don't need anyone's help" 12 year old tantrum bullshit, we all need help unless you're planning on being a unibomber, in which case hurry the fuck up please it's getting old).

Bottom line Atlas, you provide less value to me directly than a dog and demand the respect of a king. Go fuck yourself, and then ask yourself why you like it.

Next time a dog is barking at you, tripping you, generally bothering you while you are doing something or even biting you, record yourself getting into a dialogue with it, because I don't believe you would. You'd react the way I react to you, doing anything you can on impulse to get the dumb animal out of your path.

Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 05, 2012, 03:38:27 AM

Joint, what you say is likely accurate. As for conflict, there is no real conflict. I am content and happy despite any pain I endure. I accept reality as-is -- even Matthew. I actually enjoy Matthew a lot.

I have a feeling my anxiety is just a side effect of my existential mindset. Unlimited choice will lead to stress.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 05, 2012, 03:40:21 AM

Joint, what you say is likely accurate. As for conflict, there is no real conflict. I am content and happy despite any pain I endure. I accept reality as-is -- even Matthew. I actually enjoy Matthew a lot.

And I enjoy you too, along with the hundreds of other professional clowns/comedians who make me chuckle and take my mind off of how fucked up life really is. Except you do it unintentionally (at least we all hope). And your material is dry like Andy Kaufman. Good for a shocking laugh, but then it gets old.

I wish I could change the channel, but the only real world equivalent is banning you. You're like a pop-up comedian with a skit from the 1970s. All I want to do is find a popup blocker built for you.

You ask where the attacks come from. It's like having the most annoying person in the world living with you and them asking "u mad bro?".

You have absolutely no sense of self, and I get that it's the aspergers, but I really wish -you'd- get it someday soon.

I have a feeling my anxiety is just a side effect of my existential mindset. Unlimited choice will lead to stress.

We are all born with unlimited choices, and we all get stress. You're just incapable of learning about them quietly. I've done my fair share of loud-learning, even on this forum, but I am careful not to overstay my welcome, and provide value to leverage out my annoyances and petty crimes. What have you done today to make yourself worth our trouble?

Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 05, 2012, 03:45:20 AM

The value should be inherent. Otherwise, there's the ignore button, heh.

the joint
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2012, 03:49:11 AM

Click on my profile, click on my list of posts, and take a peak at my first few posts in the newbie section.

I think you'll find my posting habits oddly familiar..

Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 05, 2012, 03:51:49 AM

Ha, we are a bit a like it seems. I remember seeing these as they were posted actually.

I don't see anything wrong with them, frankly.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 05, 2012, 03:51:58 AM

The value should be inherent. Otherwise, there's the ignore button, heh.

You've already been banned Atlas. You've been told multiple times by the users here that you're not wanted, and the admin of the site himself has demanded that you leave. You come back-- why? Because you yourself believe your value is worth so much, that even when people make the choice to refuse you, you just have to continue to push it back on us?

Do you know what us normal people call that? Harassment.

I've heard people argue that I harass you by talking to you, but you always respond and always give your points, which means I'm not harassing you (besides, those pussies were mostly upset about your age-- but you're over 18 now!). You however, are harassing the forums by evading bans.

Do you agree that if someone is asked to leave property that is not theirs and the owner/administrator of that property that is elected or ordained with the position of deciding who has to leave and who is allowed to stay has already kicked them out and asked them not to return, that you are in fact in the wrong for attempting to return, especially under cowardly and deceptive terms like creating new handles and denying that you are in fact Atlas (liar)?

Admit it. You're a coward, a shill, you cannot even practice what you preach, everything you've learned about philosophy is other people's ideas that you just parrot here because you want us to do your brain work for you and give you arguments so that you can feel important, and at the end of the day your obsession (which is a sickness) is all relative to your incessant need to be heard. That's why you had a podcast, that's why you post ridiculous threads. You either:

A) Think people want to hear you
B) Merely have a passion to speak

The difference between a podcast and evading a ban to post more garbage people don't want to see is the same difference between a man and a dog.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 05, 2012, 03:58:24 AM

Atlas,

You're a coward and therefor not a man. We know this because you cannot stand up for what you believe in and admit truth. You deny you are Atlas even though we know you are Atlas.

You're a fool because you have no thoughts or opinions of your own. They are all parroted from authors of books you've read.

You're an asshole because you look down on others for not "understanding the concepts" that you speak of, even though most of us learned the concepts when we were in middle school.

You're a douchebag for never having made anything of yourself, and pretending to be a king.

There is only one way to deal with flies like you, and that's why we invented violence. It works wonders to get an annoying idiot standing in your yard preaching about multiple dimensions to get the fuck off of your lawn in a hurry.

Do you want violence or do you want to be treated like an intelligent man (which requires you actually learn from mistakes)?

Do you want to be in jail the rest of your life for trespassing repeatedly and forcing your way into people's houses because you "didn't recognize their laws"?

Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 05, 2012, 03:59:56 AM

I know that I am intelligent because I know that I know nothing.

That's the only thing I liked from Socrates, really.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 05, 2012, 04:00:33 AM

I know that I am intelligent because I know nothing.

So by your own admission, you know nothing. So why are you talking then?

Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 05, 2012, 04:02:14 AM

I know that I am intelligent because I know nothing.

So by your own admission, you know nothing. So why are you talking then?
Answer that for me, Matthew. What do you think I would say to this?

*pours himself a glass of wine*

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: