Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:44:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1wbe.com / worldwide bitcoin exchange is a scam !  (Read 1618 times)
1wbe_scam (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 10:49:06 AM

Hello,

I've got scammed with this exchange of 1.35 BTC.

The site appears the same as btc-e and offers good fees on Egopay deposits and the volume are mysteriously very high.

I've done a first transaction of 1.53 with them and noticed a delay to appear in the blockchain (they withdrawals aren't automatic) but after contacting the support (Olga) they send it finally.

Well, I thought that it was just a problem and sent them again money from egopay and convert it to bitcoin (1.35)

After 20 hours of waiting I still don't received this amount in my address.

I contact again the support, they told me that my transaction has a pending status and ask me to get patient... but I still don't receive it.

The site is well advertised on cryptonator, egopay and so on.

I need to mention finally that I still have a little hope to receive that amount and if so will get back to mention it.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
1wbe_scam (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:27:12 AM

coins finaly received.

Sorry for this accusation.

Many thanks to Olga for the support
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: