A few things to note before you contact me (please read this stuff):
MY HEATWARE LINK (39-0): http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=76107
1) Everything paid for between today and 3/10 will be shipped on 3/11. I am selling a high volume of parts and I don't have time to pack/ship every day of the week. I have a full time job, along with obligations for my church and my family - I'll be dedicating the entire afternoon of Sunday the 10th to packing, labeling, and shipping. I will reiterate this upon sending you my paypal address, so you understand - NOTHING IS SHIPPING UNTIL THE 11th.
2) Prices include the cheapest shipping method I can find that I trust can deliver your package safely - if you want priority, please let me know and I'll let you know the difference in shipping costs. I tried not including shipping prices before and it's a nightmare with people asking for shipping costs and I end up wasting way too much time packaging stuff up and quoting. If you don't like my price, try another fs thread.
3) Prices are negotiable if you're buying multiple items, lowballs will be ignored, I simply don't have time for it. If you can't find a better price somewhere else, don't bother sending me the offer. If you can, send me the link and I'll beat it by 5%.
4) I am selling all this stuff because a) i want the money, b) i don't have time to play games, c) i don't have the time to watch movies/tv anymore outside of the occasional visit to the threatre and d) i want a nice macbook for my job. If these reasons aren't good enough, try another fs thread.
5) All of this stuff is in excellent shape, taken care of by someone who regularly dumps a can of air into their systems every 6 months, has no pets, is a non-smoker, and doesn't let their kids in the office. Everything has been adequetly cooled and will be shipped in working order. All items are used, and items with (boxed) in their description will come in their original packaging.
6) No returns accepted unless merchandise arrives in DOA condition. You have 5 days to report a DOA upon delivery - I will refund the purchase price minus shipping costs to the buyer upon item(s) return. All SNs are being recorded and pictures taken of the items condition prior to shipment. Buyer pays return shipping.
7) I'm sure at some point I'll post some pictures, currently every part is being used and I will slowly be dismantling the PCs throughout the week - mostly as I sort through TBs of data and store the data I want to keep somewhere.
Please send me a link to your heatware, new buyers with <10 heat will be asked to send payment via postal money order.
!! NOTE !! BITCOIN IS ACCEPTED AT 5% ABOVE CURRENT TRADING VOLUME !! NOTE !! BITCOIN IS REQUIRED FOR BUYERS WITH LOW/NO FEEDBACK !! NOTE !! SEE MY HEATWARE LINK, IM A TRUSTED SELLER - PLZ DONT CRAP MY THREAD OR SEND ME USELESS PMS !! NOTE !!
[ Processors ]
Xeon E5630 - $400 ~~ This has run stable @3.8ghz on air
Phenom II 560 - $105 ~~ This CPU unlocks and runs X4@4ghz without even sweating
Athlon II 635 - $95 ~~ This has run stock since day 1, don't know about OCbility
Intel E6500 - $50 ~~ Pentium Dual-Core SLGUH (2.9ghz)
Athlon 64 X2 4600 - $25 ~~ AD04600IAA5CS
Athlon 64 X2 6000 - $40 ~~ ADV6000IAA5D0 (3.1ghz)
[ Motherboards ]
GigaByte EX58-UD5 (boxed) - $99 ~~ This ran the Xeon without any hiccups
Asus M4A786T-M - $60
MSI 890GXM (boxed) - $99
BIOSTAR TForce 945P - $45
Foxconn M61PMV - $20
Asus M2N68-AM SE2 (no i/o) - $25
Asus M2N-MX SE PLUS - $25
[ Memory Kits ]
2x3gb OCZ3X-1600LV2G - $60
2x3gb Corsair CM3X2G1600C8 - $60
2x4gb Corsair DDR-1600 - $40
2x2gb Kingston 1333 - $20
[ Video Cards ]
XFX 6870 1gb Reference (boxed) - $125 ~~ PN/HD-687A-ZN
HIS 6870 1gb Reference (boxed) - $125 ~~ PN/H687F1G2M
ATI Radeon HD 5770 - $75 ~~ More details to follow
[ Hard Drives ]
1.0 TB Hitachi - $75 ~ HDS721010CLA332 (OOW/OEM) 1.7 Years Powered On
1.0 TB WD - $120 ~ WD10EALS-00Z8A0 (IW-4/13) 1.7 Years Powered On
1.0 TB Seagate - $85 ~ ST31000524AS (IW-9/13) 127 Days Powered On
1.0 TB WD - $90 ~ WD10EARS-00Y5B1 (IW-1/13) 1.1 Years Powered On
1.0 TB WD - $100 ~ WD1001FALS-00E3A0 (OEM/OOW) 76 Days Powered On
2.0 TB WD - $90 ~ WD20EARX-00PASB0 (IW-7/13) 66 Days Powered On
250GB WD - $30 ~ WD2500JB-22REA0 (OOW) 2.6 Years Powered On
500GB WD - $50 ~ WD5000AAKB-00H8A0 (IW-7/13) 258 Days Powered On
500GB WD - $60 ~ WD5001AALS-00F41A0 (IW-1/14) 198 Days Powered On
[ Solid State Drives ]
Intel X25-E - $250 ~ SA2SH064G1GC (OEM/OOW) 99% 60days Powered On [These puppies are FAST]
Intel X25-E - $250 ~ SA2SH064G1GC (OEM/OOW) 99% 60days Powered On
[ Cases ]
Coolermaster CM690 (boxed) - $50 ~ (this case has been hard modded by someone who isn't me. The top drive cage was removed, the bottom 4 cages still work but must be held together with zip ties. Case comes loaded with fans).
Coolermaster HAF912 (boxed) - $60 ~ (no mods, case is in great shape)
[ CPU Coolers ]
AC Freezer 13 - $20 ~ Comes straight off my Intel Xeon board, don't know where the other parts/accessories are for it.
[ Power Supplies ]
Corsair TX650 - $75
XFX Core650 (boxed) - $75
[ Misc ]
Triton HD Gaming Headset - $60