Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:12:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [EDITED2]  (Read 4017 times)
Nomteck (OP)

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:30:25 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2015, 06:23:09 PM by Nomteck

[Changed to a new post.
kuusj98

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:58:05 PM

Hmm, these poems are actually not that bad, I hope you will be able to finish and publish your hard work!
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:38:14 PM

Hmm, these poems are actually not that bad, I hope you will be able to finish and publish your hard work!

Thanks for your comment Smiley. i hope it too.
merockstar

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

BTS: merockstar420

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:25:41 PM

Look into my signature to learn more about devtome.

Also: I'm waiting for some coin to confirm on cryptsy. I think I'm gonna toss you a few bucks to pay forward some goodwill that was done towards me.

Any chance of you posting a devcoin wallet address in this thread?
ShibaWow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 05:30:41 PM

Good luck man

Why don't you try asking for a loan in the loans section?

You can also try issuing shares of the books profit

Or gather preorders to gain some money

Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:47:13 PM

Good luck man

I am quite new here and on BTC , i thing would not be fair to ask for a loan that i dont know if i will be able to give back and in how many time, thats why i didnt, i think is not fair.

About the shares of books profit, how would that work? I think would be the same than a loan right? what if the book doesnt get money at all? how would i share profits?

About preorders, you mean people pays a money for the preorder of the book, so i sent them the book when i am able to publish it?

maybe i am just to new to all this so i do not really understand how to do all of this in the best way.

Thanks for your help, and sorry for inconveniences of my questions.
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:49:59 PM

Also: I'm waiting for some coin to confirm on cryptsy. I think I'm gonna toss you a few bucks to pay forward some goodwill that was done towards me.

Really thanks Smiley. About devcoin, i am really new on this just got how BTC does work, i have seen the webpage and downloaded the wallet, now trying to figure out if this works just like a BTC wallet or not. Thanks again.
skottiejay

Activity: 140
Merit: 110

bitcoinnaire

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 05:53:05 PM

Those are actually pretty good, good luck on publishing a book. I hope you have more poems to share you didn't specify. Also try and sell publish through amazon if you can, I know people who do that through PDF and they make a decent amount of money.

Good luck to you!

What else could I say?
ShibaWow

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 05:56:09 PM

Good luck man

I am quite new here and on BTC , i thing would not be fair to ask for a loan that i dont know if i will be able to give back and in how many time, thats why i didnt, i think is not fair.

About the shares of books profit, how would that work? I think would be the same than a loan right? what if the book doesnt get money at all? how would i share profits?

About preorders, you mean people pays a money for the preorder of the book, so i sent them the book when i am able to publish it?

maybe i am just to new to all this so i do not really understand how to do all of this in the best way.

That's right
Someone preorders the book(pays for it) and when you publish it, he's the first to get the book

Shares aren't like loans

People are purchasing percentage of the profit and that's what you give them
If the book doesn't make a profit it's a bad investment on their side

Try the preorder thing, if it doesn't work do shares

Good luck Wink

merockstar

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:00:57 PM

Really thanks Smiley. About devcoin, i am really new on this just got how BTC does work, i have seen the webpage and downloaded the wallet, now trying to figure out if this works just like a BTC wallet or not. Thanks again.

it works just like a bitcoin wallet. in fact, devcoin is mergemined with bitcoin.

to learn more about the process of getting paid for your writing go here http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=before_you_apply_for_a_devtome_writer_account -- on that page is a link with the names of the signup admins. if you have any questions you can post them on coinzen.org - i'm always happy to help too.

Post a devcoin address here, and i'll get you started with some dvc.
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:02:40 PM

Those are actually pretty good, good luck on publishing a book. I hope you have more poems to share you didn't specify. Also try and sell publish through amazon if you can, I know people who do that through PDF and they make a decent amount of money.

Good luck to you!

Really thanks, i will also check what you are saying about amazon, thanks. Yes i specify it, i have more than 200 of them. I will publish more soon so you can see some more Smiley.
skottiejay

Activity: 140
Merit: 110

bitcoinnaire

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 06:04:06 PM

Yeah, look into self publishing and promoting. I would be glad to promote it if you got something together. There are a ton of people who self promote their own works on amazon, and it seems to be easier than running through a publisher and getting a ton of rejections. I would be very interested in seeing more of your poems as well!

What else could I say?
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:25:32 PM

Good luck man

That's right
Someone preorders the book(pays for it) and when you publish it, he's the first to get the book

Shares aren't like loans

Good luck Wink

I will do pre orders as well, all kind of help and way of taking the money to be able to publish it is well recieved, thanks. Smiley Soon i will show some more.
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:27:09 PM

Yeah, look into self publishing and promoting. I would be glad to promote it if you got something together. There are a ton of people who self promote their own works on amazon, and it seems to be easier than running through a publisher and getting a ton of rejections. I would be very interested in seeing more of your poems as well!

Well yes, i got already a "book" document where i have all the ones i want in the book, they are like... 60 poems more or less. If i would do it on Amazon would that mean that i cant publish it in any other way then? Thanks for all.
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:28:13 PM

it works just like a bitcoin wallet. in fact, devcoin is mergemined with bitcoin.

to learn more about the process of getting paid for your writing go here http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=before_you_apply_for_a_devtome_writer_account -- on that page is a link with the names of the signup admins. if you have any questions you can post them on coinzen.org - i'm always happy to help too.

I sent you a PM about it, because i cant get it to be connected, it says out of sync. Thanks
merockstar

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:35:54 PM

I sent you a PM about it, because i cant get it to be connected, it says out of sync. Thanks

got the PM. will try to help you out as best i can.
ShibaWow

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 06:42:47 PM

Good luck man

That's right

Shares aren't like loans

Good luck Wink

I will do pre orders as well, all kind of help and way of taking the money to be able to publish it is well recieved, thanks. Smiley Soon i will show some more.

I'm glad I could help Smiley

Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:15:19 PM

Created Devcoin wallet and edited to add the adress. Thanks merockstar.
merockstar

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:12:16 PM

Created Devcoin wallet and edited to add the adress. Thanks merockstar.

happy to help.
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:20:48 PM

Added a new poem, Blood of Sand, thanks Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: