!! PRICES ARE FIRM !! I've lowered them quite a bit, so any offers that I receive without a link to a sale that is = to or < in value will be outright ignored. Thanks.
I've listed all this stuff on ebay, get it now before it sells.
A few things to note before you contact me (please read this stuff):
MY HEATWARE LINK (41-0): http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=76107
1) Prices include the cheapest shipping method I can find that I trust can deliver your package safely - if you want priority, please let me know and I'll let you know the difference in shipping costs. I tried not including shipping prices before and it's a nightmare with people asking for shipping costs and I end up wasting way too much time packaging stuff up and quoting. If you don't like my price, try another fs thread.
2) Lowballs will be ignored, I simply don't have time for it. If you can't find a better price somewhere else, don't bother sending me the offer. If you can, send me the link and I'll beat it by 5%.
3) I am selling all this stuff because a) i want the money, b) i don't have time to play games, c) i don't have the time to watch movies/tv anymore outside of the occasional visit to the threatre and d) i want a nice macbook for my job. If these reasons aren't good enough, try another fs thread.
4) All of this stuff is in excellent shape, taken care of by someone who regularly dumps a can of air into their systems every 6 months, has no pets, is a non-smoker, and doesn't let their kids in the office. Everything has been adequetly cooled and will be shipped in working order. All items are used, and items with (boxed) in their description will come in their original packaging.
5) No returns accepted unless merchandise arrives in DOA condition. You have 5 days to report a DOA upon delivery - I will refund the purchase price minus shipping costs to the buyer upon item(s) return. All SNs are being recorded and pictures taken of the items condition prior to shipment. Buyer pays return shipping.
6) I'm sure at some point I'll post some pictures, currently every part is being used and I will slowly be dismantling the PCs throughout the week - mostly as I sort through TBs of data and store the data I want to keep somewhere.
7) Please send me a link to your heatware, new buyers with <10 heat will be asked to send payment via postal money order.
Here are some photos (I've dismantled my gaming PC)
Pic1 / Pic2 / Pic3
[ Processors ]
Xeon E5630 - $300 ~~ This has run stable @3.8ghz on air
Phenom II 560 - $85 ~~ This CPU unlocks and runs X4@4ghz without even sweating
Athlon II 635 - $75 ~~ This has run stock since day 1, don't know about OCbility
Athlon 64 X2 4600 - $25 ~~ AD04600IAA5CS
[ Motherboards ]
Asus M4A786T-M - $45
MSI 890GXM (boxed) - $75
BIOSTAR TForce 945P - $35
Asus M2N68-AM SE2 (no i/o) - $25
[ Memory Kits ]
3x2gb OCZ3X-1600LV2G - $50
3x2gb Corsair CM3X2G1600C8 - $45
[ Hard Drives ]
1.0 TB Hitachi - $65 ~ HDS721010CLA332 (OOW/OEM) 1.7 Years Powered On
1.0 TB WD - $70 ~ WD10EALS-00Z8A0 (IW-4/13) 1.7 Years Powered On
1.0 TB Seagate - $70 ~ ST31000524AS (IW-9/13) 127 Days Powered On
1.0 TB WD - $70 ~ WD10EARS-00Y5B1 (IW-1/13) 1.1 Years Powered On
250GB WD - $25 ~ WD2500JB-22REA0 (OOW) 2.6 Years Powered On
[ Solid State Drives ]
Intel X25-E - $225 ~ SA2SH064G1GC (OEM/OOW) 99% 60days Powered On
Intel X25-E - $250 ~ SA2SH064G1GC (OEM/OOW) 100% <8 hours Powered On
Note: these drives go for $300+ on ebay on a regular basis.
[ Cases ]
Coolermaster CM690 (boxed) - $45 ~ (this case has been hard modded by someone who isn't me. The top drive cage was removed, the bottom 4 cages still work but must be held together with zip ties. Case comes loaded with fans).
Coolermaster HAF912 (boxed) - $55 ~ (no mods, case is in great shape)
[ CPU Coolers ]
AC Freezer 13 - $20 ~ Comes straight off my Intel Xeon board, don't know where the other parts/accessories are for it.
[ Power Supplies ]
XFX Core650 (boxed) - $70
[ Misc ]
Triton HD Gaming Headset - $50