Bitcoin Forum
December 03, 2016, 02:03:46 PM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone interested in Netflix accounts for BITCOINS?  (Read 1051 times)
WhiteWine

Activity: 41

A glass a day keeps the crazy away!

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 10:58:01 PM

Hey everyone,

Is anyone interested in buying 12 month Netflix accounts with Bitcoins? I know that Netflix isn't bitcoin friendly yet, and I have a coupon that gives me a certain amount off each time I register. So bascically I'd make a $10-$15 profit off of each account, and you get an actual legitimate Netflix account that is yours to keep for a year...and you get to pay in Bitcoins Cheesy

Let me know if you guys are interested and I'll make this a reality. Smiley

Edit: Wanted to also note I will only sell a few of these, otherwise I would violate Netflix's TOS. Also because I'll only be selling a few I will only be offering the 12 month package. None of the smaller ones.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
late443

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 11:38:14 PM

just curious, but about how much are you looking for say, 1 btc?

WhiteWine

Activity: 41

A glass a day keeps the crazy away!

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 11:42:44 PM

just curious, but about how much are you looking for say, 1 btc?

I'll need to go look at the current price, but it will be roughly $5 less then converted into BTC for pricing. This HAS to be tagged to the US dollar because I will be buying these with USD, selling them to you with BTC, then cashing out that BTC hopefully within 24 hours of receiving them. I think it's roughly $8 per month. So, $8 times 12 months for a grand total of: $96.  So it'd be around that price. Smiley

Edit: Right now it looks like it'd be 18.75 BTC with the current price.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.