Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:04:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bitarb] GET A FREE SHARE FOR HELPING! Bitcoin Arbitrage Bot Trading Fund  (Read 18504 times)
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
May 27, 2012, 09:12:28 PM

...Ill continue walking..   

Don't forget to look back while you walk. People who do the things you say you do have the tendency to suffer strange "accidents"...

Thanks for your concern.

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Freeway

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Always follow the Road Less Traveled

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2012, 06:50:39 PM

nice

what about bitarb. May ? we do this without GLBSE ?

Nope. In fact, all projects stated for the GLBSE or on this forum are now moved elsewhere.

And as far as me hitting the road. Nope, still here.

Senbonzakura, did the May offering produce anything?

Freeway

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2012, 07:10:29 AM

yes, everyone got their dividends , he didn't run away with the btc

They, and even you, may have got their dividends, but the percentage of his profit did not go into the re-payment fund as promised, and apparently he sold the bot, (for smickles), and surly must have made a profit from the sale, whether as owner or manager, and those proceeds did not go into the fund either.

Question:  Are you Shakaru/Andrew, which is why you have a positive response for everything he does?

Or:  You are in cahoots somehow and have profited from his scams? 

I am really curious.  You always have a positive answer about Andrew, and you are very defensive.  You must be hiding things from the community.  After all, you are the only person still defending Drew.

Maged?  Maybe we should wonder why "senbonzakura" has such a positive interest in Shakaru and what exactly they are doing offline that is affecting this community?"

Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 05, 2012, 07:33:28 AM

Maged?  Maybe we should wonder why "senbonzakura" has such a positive interest in Shakaru and what exactly they are doing offline that is affecting this community?"
I'll respond with a quote:
Totally agree with teflone and Clipse. The rest of you need to open your eyes here. The reason why shakaru was able to steal as much in the first place was that everyone was saying what a good guy he was, he had just been unlucky, he would pay back etc. Meanwhile every story from shakaru became more and more unbelievable.

I have PMs from several people begging me to stop calling him a scammer, because they were afraid they would get nothing if the truth came out. No one seemed to care that the longer this went on the more people he would be able to scam.

This is just the "Shakaru effect", nothing more. I wouldn't read too much into it.

Freeway

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2012, 07:43:37 AM

I'll respond with a quote:
Totally agree with teflone and Clipse. The rest of you need to open your eyes here. The reason why shakaru was able to steal as much in the first place was that everyone was saying what a good guy he was, he had just been unlucky, he would pay back etc. Meanwhile every story from shakaru became more and more unbelievable.

I have PMs from several people begging me to stop calling him a scammer, because they were afraid they would get nothing if the truth came out. No one seemed to care that the longer this went on the more people he would be able to scam.

This is just the "Shakaru effect", nothing more. I wouldn't read too much into it.

Thank you.  I'm sorry.  I just have an expectation that people have commen sense. When I see they don't I get frustrated and sad and want to help

Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 05, 2012, 08:00:55 AM

Yeah. Although the effect has most certainly weakened, it is very clearly still there. It's hard for you to understand it since you're fairly new to this community, but Shakaru's name was held in the highest respects for quite a long time. You're there and know Shakaru in person, so you feel the betrayal directly, but for many of the people here, the internet has insulated them from Shakaru so much that those old feelings haven't completely gone away, yet.

Freeway

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2012, 02:05:30 PM

Yeah. Although the effect has most certainly weakened, it is very clearly still there. It's hard for you to understand it since you're fairly new to this community, but Shakaru's name was held in the highest respects for quite a long time. You're there and know Shakaru in person, so you feel the betrayal directly, but for many of the people here, the internet has insulated them from Shakaru so much that those old feelings haven't completely gone away, yet.

I could not have said it better.  You are correct.  Thank you.

teflone

View Profile
June 05, 2012, 08:40:11 PM

Freeway, Senbonzakura is my good friend..  Smiley

Senbon is just really really patient it seems..

Smiley

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2012, 09:31:43 PM

Freeway, Senbonzakura is my good friend..  Smiley

Senbon is just really really patient it seems..

Smiley

+1 for Senbonzakura, he's a great, honest, person!
Freeway

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2012, 09:43:44 PM

freeway

you asked a question, and i answered you , i stated some facts, he didnt run away with the btc for bitarb.apr , i got my money back, in fact he sent all the btc to nefario (of glbse) and then dividends where paid

profits were small , his 2% probably amount to no more than 2 BTC

"You are in cahoots somehow and have profited from his scams? "

as for the above, how dare you !!

bring proof first then accuse me, here i am helping you answering questions and you turn on me

no good deed goes unpunished

I'm sorry I have offended you.  I began asking questions again because of this interaction with lolwut.  It appears the bot did make profits, although quite small, and it was sold for the sum of $400.  Was there a contribution to the fund from this sale or no?  I am honestly happy you received your money back. It just baffles me how you still seem to support him.

It may have been a snowball effect from an honest mistake on Andrew's part, but my family as well as many people here were substantially damaged financially.  I have a zen mind about things but to continue to believe in someone that has proven time and again they are un-trustworthy is beyond me.  

hes on skype all the time. just hiding from his shame, im sure.

I've been debating selling the trading bot he and smickles sold me and donating the btc to the guys that he fucked over.

Is that the bot from this venture?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=67352.msg940801#msg940801

If so, how much did you buy it for?  Andrew should have paid those proceeds into the fund. Another theft?  Undecided

I don't think it was from that thread, but i paid $400 for it.

Hmm...If it was bought recently, I am sure it is.  At any rate, you would not be at fault in any way.  I am just adding to my mental list of Andrew's many lies and thefts.  Someday karma will catch up to him and I am sure it will be un-pleasant.

Thanks for the quick reply

Freeway

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2012, 09:50:27 PM

you asked a question, and i answered you , i stated some facts, he didnt run away with the btc for bitarb.apr , i got my money back, in fact he sent all the btc to nefario (of glbse) and then dividends where paid

I was actually inquiring about May because Andrew had stated he moved the bot and things were continuing.  I thought you were referring to May, not April, in your 1st response to me.  This is when I learned the bot was sold and the money given to Shakaru and Smickles.  So, there should have been some type of deposit to the fund from the sale, should there not?

Freeway

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2012, 10:08:22 PM

Senbonzakura, again I am really to accuse you.  I have just become very jaded about the whole Shakaru issue and any potential supporters because of my personal experience with him and his family.  You are a better person than I ATM.

Thanks for the advice.  I shall do both.

teflone

View Profile
June 05, 2012, 10:44:47 PM

Alright, every one kissed and made up ?

Smiley

Now..    who has been the last one to speak with Andrew Nollan?

Just curious, as my lawyer needs dates and times, and I need a vessel to contact him, Im thinking skype..
Im attacking this from every angle until I get into town for a diff approach.

Get ready to be served Andrew, and it aint dinner! Smiley

bulanula

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 05, 2012, 11:16:08 PM

Quote from: teflone

Get ready to be served Andrew, and it aint dinner! Smiley

Sorry, could not resist :

what is it Huh

Cheesy

Yeah, probably more false statements of how you are punching his brain cells in ... could be sued for harassment for that in REAL life.
teflone

View Profile
June 06, 2012, 02:15:18 AM

Sorry, I missed that, what were you saying Banana boy ?

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2012, 02:18:47 AM

I was actually inquiring about May because Andrew had stated he moved the bot and things were continuing.  I thought you were referring to May, not April, in your 1st response to me.  This is when I learned the bot was sold and the money given to Shakaru and Smickles.  So, there should have been some type of deposit to the fund from the sale, should there not?

The long con  Smiley

teflone

View Profile
June 06, 2012, 02:20:25 AM

The long con  Smiley

Exactly..  Andrew IS "The long con"

Wish more people saw this earlier...     Cry

ludo0777

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2012, 03:51:22 PM

Hmm your a scammer. Not even going to consider this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: