Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:10:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICB] IcebergCoin ❄︎ Big Update 27.11.❄︎ In-Wallet Tradebot❄︎ [MALWARE?]  (Read 225865 times)
Icebergcoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:22:25 PM

ADMIN TRYING TO CREATE NEW COIN
But he has no time to answer to US who put lot of money into his coin?!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703296.new#new

My apologies, I was trying to edit the Announcement and missclicked "post" instead of "preview", Sadly, bitcointalk does not allow to delete a thread, it just allows you to delete single posts...

We are not trying to start any other coin, we trust in Icerbegcoin, is our BIG PROJECT and we trust in it.
I updated the ann with the latest changes, other mates of the team are giving support to the people, the marketing section contacting with merchants and exchanges trying to negotiate good deals, whilst the devs went to sleep at 5:00 am coding new features for the wallet...
The Iceberg Engine is working at its full right now Wink
bitspender

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:27:07 PM

My apologies, I was trying to edit the Announcement and missclicked "post" instead of "preview", Sadly, bitcointalk does not allow to delete a thread, it just allows you to delete single posts...

We are not trying to start any other coin, we trust in Icerbegcoin, is our BIG PROJECT and we trust in it.
I updated the ann with the latest changes, other mates of the team are giving support to the people, the marketing section contacting with merchants and exchanges trying to negotiate good deals, whilst the devs went to sleep at 5:00 am coding new features for the wallet...

Can you at least reply to my PM then?
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:32:10 PM

when can I claim my free coins?
Mr.Joker

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:05:46 PM

Features like what?

You need to be more specific!
dare88

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:11:52 PM

I'm happy of seeing new updates. I'm sure that the coin will increase its price with the new features!

Smiley
Mr.Joker

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:16:25 PM

Since the launch they are promising new functions, but they didn't show any alpha or beta or something
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:27:51 PM

I'm happy of seeing new updates. I'm sure that the coin will increase its price with the new features!

Smiley

This happpened to me too, we believe in you, but please give a response on my message, i know you have limit access but i believe it would be great if you put some buy support on the coin. This prevent the coin from dropping AND give you more time to work on your tasks.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:30:15 PM

Features like what?

Maybe it is not yet finished and they want to work on it before releasing it. What if they would say that they have their own Darksend, then everybody will start demanding screenshots, etc... so maybe they are working on their darksend but it is still in progress, give people some time...
Astrax5

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:32:03 PM

Features like what?

Maybe it is not yet finished and they want to work on it before releasing it. What if they would say that they have their own Darksend, then everybody will start demanding screenshots, etc... so maybe they are working on their darksend but it is still in progress, give people some time...

+1
Mr.Joker

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:32:25 PM

Features like what?

They can at least say what they are working on and show a little bit of proof?

It's very easy to say that they are working and coding but there is 0.0 proof, there is no history of the DEV so we don't now his capabilities.

Also the dev can use a percentage of the ICO to keep the price higher than this, he's not doing this.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:39:44 PM

Features like what?

They can at least say what they are working on and show a little bit of proof?

It's very easy to say that they are working and coding but there is 0.0 proof, there is no history of the DEV so we don't now his capabilities.

Valid point, but proof can only be delivered when coding is almost finished, during testing. It takes a long time to get stuff right, so give them a moment, and you're right, there are a lot of question marks, but look at VOOT, there were also a lot of question marks and people sold at 80sats, look where it is now. ICB is trading at less then $40K, 13 times cheaper then VOOT, if there is indeed a team working on it, then they can hit the same value as VOOT. So there are 2 options to play this, sell it, and play for sure, or maybe wait and risk 1BTC or so, to find out that suddenly that one BTC is worth 5 - 10 or more BTCs. Play with money that you don't need, and wait. A lot of results are happening in a later stage. BC, VOOT, PC, BLUE to name a few.
niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:39:51 PM

Smiley

yeah, i bought some more ^^
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:43:25 PM

Smiley

I've another small order of 0.15BTC but still not bought. Planning to add more and more, when it continue to drop, i average down and believe me, it will move up again. Two days ago it was at 4000sats and everybody was yelling 8000sats, etc. Now we are at 1291 sats, so no reason to sell, pretty sure it is just a matter of time to get back to 3000 - 4000sats
Mr.Joker

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:45:45 PM

Smiley

I've another small order of 0.15BTC but still not bought. Planning to add more and more, when it continue to drop, i average down and believe me, it will move up again. Two days ago it was at 4000sats and everybody was yelling 8000sats, etc. Now we are at 1291 sats, so no reason to sell, pretty sure it is just a matter of time to get back to 3000 - 4000sats

Even if it's going lower.

The volume is just way too low to buy big scoops of ICB without increase in the price.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:49:08 PM

Smiley

Even if it's going lower.

The volume is just way too low to buy big scoops of ICB without increase in the price.

As i said before, if i have enough BTC and i notice some buy support getting back in ,then i'm putting some more money in play to pump this without investing too much BTCs. In fact, if i want i can put it back to 3000sats, but it is too early for me, i only own 110K coins, so i'm adding little by little, from the moment i have +300K coins then i will pump it myself. Cheesy
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:05:02 PM

IcebergCoin is now on cryptsy

https://twitter.com/BitEmber/status/491267162569703424
Mr.Joker

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:13:39 PM

Not integrated on the list yet, but if you go to balances, you can see Icebergcoin

https://www.cryptsy.com/currencies/view/190
Mr.Joker

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:16:40 PM

BigVern has not announced it neither has it been put on the voting list i think your misinformed.

Look at my post Wink

EDIT: You removed your post Tongue
Frizork

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:29:32 PM

Thanks to share Wink
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:32:00 PM

Cheesy i have posted something in skype about Iceberg to add on cryptsy to BigVerm Smiley he didn't reply, but that is great news. With the dead of mintpal, cryptsy and bittrex is the place to be, but cryptsy has fiat, so if ICB is doing well then it can maybe be added to fiat, and then people will see 8000Sats and more
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 »
  Print  

Jump to: