Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:34:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICB] IcebergCoin ❄︎ Big Update 27.11.❄︎ In-Wallet Tradebot❄︎ [MALWARE?]  (Read 225863 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:34:37 PM

When it hits 500 sats I will hop in.

WTB @500 sat, 500k coins.

Sell 500k ICB for 4500 sat

Can buy 500K cheaper on bittrex lol

Better sell it to me before your 2 million ICB stash is worth shit

Btw, Mr.Joker, you are trying to get the coin down so that you can finally buy your 500k coin, prove above. So maybe your plan is working,posting negative news so that you have your 500k coins and then start your own plan.

Pitty, that you work like that, but maybe i would do the same, first try to get the coin down add as much as possible and then start pumping it.

Any comments on your post that you've posted a few days ago Wink

Edit : I even think that it is you that put those buy orders in place at around 500 sats Wink

Nope that's not me.

But you are really trying to convince me to put a buy order at 500 sats? So you can dump your worthless coins, because you can't dump that much right now If there is a takeover i will buy 500k, or else this coin is going to die to 1 sat

You're a professional trader, and you know how it can work out in altcoin world. We both know how it can work out. Wink
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:36:54 PM

2.1 million icb bitspender bought.

why would anyone buy when he can dump the market down to 1 sat?

this coin is deader than julius caesar.

bitspender claim that he has 1700 BTCs, and based on the conversation i had he was not planning to sell below 4000sats as his average price was 2000sats.

So there are several scenario's working in my head. I infact ask him if he somehow don't want to sponsor the Nitesend deal, but didn't receive a answer on that question.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:47:36 PM

Btw: For the people that really want to dump, there is some higher price on cryptsy and you can dump for .30BTC Smiley
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:51:44 PM

placebo go take a nap today.

nothing positive will happen today for icebergcoin.

it is a scamcoin. time to move on.

Matory

Activity: 399

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:01:57 PM

Hi all!

We are the RevivalCoinGroup, we was done succesfull restart some coins.
Our team is MrData, AmericanComputerNerd and Matory.

We want to take Icebergcoin to our management.
So, our plan is:
- blocked downfall ICB price and fix price to certain value
- connect with dev and give they account if he abandoned ICB project or start new thread
- registered new ICB site and transfer all data
- create independent blockexplorer, create new wallet with changes (if community will need this)
- promotion ICB to users, rise ICB price
- vote in other exchanges (poloniex, mintpal)
- other necessary procedures for avoiding ICB fails.

If community agree with this please write in thread or mailto revivalcoin@gmail.com
Mr.Joker

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:08:28 PM

Dev at the moment:

killakem

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 05:20:06 PM

Hi Guys,

I feel really bad for everyone that invested in this coin,  I have lost BTC by similar ICO's.

At the end of the day the Dev has no reason to stick around and see his coin go to the moon, when hes been handed a bag with 100BTC in it.

The only ICO/IPO's I would invest in would be using Polo rules, Its the safest way. The dev gets payments spread out over time rather than been handed 100BTC all at once.

This coin actually had promise and the Nist5 algo is a great innovation.

So, if everyone agrees i would like to take over this coin. I was going to take over FireCoin as i liked the concept but someone got in there first. I know a developer who is good and knows his stuff. He has worked on a few coins anonymously and I truly believe he can take Iceberg coin to great heights.

I don't understand why everyone shouts scam when a coin has a premine, But will hand over 100BTC to someone.

This is going to have to be community funded. So I'm open to suggestions on how we should do the funding. I'm also hoping the community will provide their input on the direction the coin should take.

Please let me know your thoughts.....

I have decided to create a new coin instead as there is too much negativity surrounding Iceberg, not to mention the 100BTC of resistance from ICO investors wanting to recover their losses.

The new coin will use the Nist5 algorithm and have a POW period of 1-5 years with 5% POW. I may do a free distribution to the guys that invested in Iceberg coin, I'm still working out the details.

I will let you guy know when a decision is made.

Regards
Killa
Matory

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:27:37 PM

Hi Guys,

I feel really bad for everyone that invested in this coin,  I have lost BTC by similar ICO's.

At the end of the day the Dev has no reason to stick around and see his coin go to the moon, when hes been handed a bag with 100BTC in it.

The only ICO/IPO's I would invest in would be using Polo rules, Its the safest way. The dev gets payments spread out over time rather than been handed 100BTC all at once.

So, if everyone agrees i would like to take over this coin. I was going to take over FireCoin as i liked the concept but someone got in there first. I know a developer who is good and knows his stuff. He has worked on a few coins anonymously and I truly believe he can take Iceberg coin to great heights.

I don't understand why everyone shouts scam when a coin has a premine, But will hand over 100BTC to someone.

This is going to have to be community funded. So I'm open to suggestions on how we should do the funding. I'm also hoping the community will provide their input on the direction the coin should take.

I have decided to create a new coin instead as there is too much negativity surrounding Iceberg, not to mention the 100BTC of resistance from ICO investors wanting to recover their losses.

The new coin will use the Nist5 algorithm and have a POW period of 1-5 years with 5% POW. I may do a free distribution to the guys that invested in Iceberg coin, I'm still working out the details.

Regards
Killa

We want SAVE Icebegcoin, not create new coin!
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:53:32 PM

Hi all!

So, our plan is:
- connect with dev and give they account if he abandoned ICB project or start new thread
- create independent blockexplorer, create new wallet with changes (if community will need this)

If community agree with this please write in thread or mailto revivalcoin@gmail.com

What are the skills of the team?

I was in talk with MsCollec (from VOOT/SYNC) about Nitesend. I know the price to add Nitesend in ICB.

1. Is the current name still valid. What i mean, do we want to keep the Icebergcoin name? We can rename the coin, and use a new logo.
2. I've a few ideas like what does people think about a Cloud Wallet, so that people can always access their wallet via internet. I don't think a lot of coins have this.
3. What about Android wallet?

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:55:26 PM

Hi Guys,

Regards
Killa

You mean, you are preparing a SWAP so that you can swap the current coins to the new coin, but you also need to take into consideration that you cannot dilute the market too much. There is nothing wrong with allow people to mine it again, but the original coin owners should still have a big stake in the new coin.
Matory

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:05:32 PM

Hi all!

So, our plan is:

What are the skills of the team?

I was in talk with MsCollec (from VOOT/SYNC) about Nitesend. I know the price to add Nitesend in ICB.

1. Is the current name still valid. What i mean, do we want to keep the Icebergcoin name? We can rename the coin, and use a new logo.
2. I've a few ideas like what does people think about a Cloud Wallet, so that people can always access their wallet via internet. I don't think a lot of coins have this.
3. What about Android wallet?

1. If we rename ICB we will have new coin - iceberg clone or icebergstyle, but not original!
2,3 The priority goal is not to let die ICB, other goals are in future developments.

Now people havn't wish to management THIS coin - it's bad karma, dev go to Bahamas or ICB it's too young...
 We can save this coin with community help and interest.
bitspender

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:27:54 PM

bitspender claim that he has 1700 BTCs, and based on the conversation i had he was not planning to sell below 4000sats as his average price was 2000sats.

So there are several scenario's working in my head. I infact ask him if he somehow don't want to sponsor the Nitesend deal, but didn't receive a answer on that question.

My answer is pretty simple. I'm a trader, i never put my money on 1 horse. ATM this coin is dead, but it will revive one day.
I'm in no hurry to get this coin pumped up in the next 24 hours or so.

N°1 rule of trading is NEVER invest more than what you can afford to lose.
If this coins never get's up again, to bad. I lost some BTC, but i already recovered that amount with other coins.

Spread your investements, make good calculations, and the most important thing in life.. BE PATIENT!!
I hold so many coins that appeared dead for months, and out of nothing the jump up 2000% for no reason at all.
Stop watching the ticker every hour of the day, it won't help you. Be patient. Don't push to hard, you scare away the rest.
Plamen1936

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:24:25 PM

#bittrex Time to buy #ICB #Icebergcoin. New DEV announced - Message from Twitter Smiley
stuffage1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:27:24 PM

My answer is pretty simple. I'm a trader, i never put my money on 1 horse. ATM this coin is dead, but it will revive one day.

If this coins never get's up again, to bad. I lost some BTC, but i already recovered that amount with other coins.

Spread your investements, make good calculations, and the most important thing in life.. BE PATIENT!!
I hold so many coins that appeared dead for months, and out of nothing the jump up 2000% for no reason at all.
Stop watching the ticker every hour of the day, it won't help you. Be patient. Don't push to hard, you scare away the rest.

same here, i still have so much shit coins.  if it goes up, it goes up.  come on vertcoin Cool.

Many Thanks
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:32:55 PM

same here, i still have so much shit coins.  if it goes up, it goes up.  come on vertcoin Cool.

Many Thanks

I only have ICB and a few OTC at the moment. But OTC is a typical coin that can be pumped to 150 sats or so. The same as Noahcoin etc.
Plamen1936

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:33:20 PM

arrhhhh the fuck, patience is needed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  New dev announced
fedge

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 10:11:13 PM

arrhhhh the fuck, patience is needed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  New dev announced

Announced where?

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:13:48 PM

Hi all!

So, our plan is:

Here

Plamen1936

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:16:02 PM

Placebo nice work you motivate the people and now new dev is announced !!!! new buys  of icb in bittrex 0.10BTC , 0.15 and they ll reach much more!!!!!!!!!
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:28:02 PM

Placebo nice work you motivate the people and now new dev is announced !!!! new buys  of icb in bittrex 0.10BTC , 0.15 and they ll reach much more!!!!!!!!!

I will only be happy, if we have a new dev that can also deliver some good improvements, add functionality to the coin that makes it different then other coins. Look at Reddcoin.

Reddcoin is attempting to set up the first sophisticated social wallet. They are integrating their Reddit and Twitter feeds into the wallet as well as also implementing a chat function.

or what is Roxcoin trying to do.

A recent coin attempting something ground breaking is Roxcoin, which wants to create a music wallet, with a Juke box and music community for artists to promote their music.

This kind of improvements is needed to Icebergcoin. When you check that Reddcoin was only trading at 3 sats and now 34 sats.

or  Vericoin whos Devs created a way for their coin to be used as a payment currency on the Bitcoin network.

The coin launched 9th May 2014, Vericoin, was trading for its first three weeks at around $0.003 per coin, it has since risen (on good news and new tech developments), to a peak of $0.37 per coin and has since settled around $0.30 per coin. That’s a 12,000% gain and it all happened in just one month!

that is what i want to see, that is what i expect from the new DEV. That is what i expect from the whole community. People helping out each other, putting brains together and give everybody a 12,000% return.
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 »
  Print  

Jump to: