Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:16:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PMP] PreminePlus Launch ~ New Features! ~ Oct Signup Free Distribution!  (Read 148923 times)
adsoyo

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:15:51 PM

I'm doing you a huge favor and you are just biting the hand that feeds you.

^^^
Well said TMX, couldn’t agree more.

I honestly can’t believe the FUD and crap certain posters have levelled against you. The ratio issue was clearly explained via PM and the vast majority of people agreed with the solution and thanked you for your on-going efforts in reviving the experiment and moving it forward. I know it’s not a one man show so I’d like to express my gratitude to Nulla and kbroadfoot as well for their hard work. Sorry if I missed out any other long term custodian of the coin but it’s late and I’m a bit tired.

Communicating via PM was the best option as TMX quite rightly didn’t want what we’re seeing here, pages and pages of FUD and acquisitions.

Seriously, the people sprouting nonsense here need to step back and have a little think. It’s been said before, you originally held a worthless coin and now I’m saying, if you continue on this path, you’ll hold another worthless coin.

I’m a long time lurker on bitcointalk and I’m sure other people will agree that when communities start attacking one another and falling out with one another, it’s game over. I know I don’t ever post anything but I follow the various threads most days so in a weird kinda way, I do feel like a part of the community.

Now can we all kiss and make up and be internet friends again and keep moving forward in a positive manner  Smiley
P.S. If you’re wondering, I originally swapped 1225 PMC coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 11:20:44 PM

I swapped my pmc for PMP and i got 6949.25 PMP.
I had 6949.25 PMP in my wallet for 2 Weeks. Then you have roll back transactions and have stolen my coins.
So i want 6949.25 PMPs (the stolen Coins) or you refund my old 6949.25 PMC.
Is it so difficult to understand?
No more nor less.
All other options i call a scam.
Do the right thing or scam me. The community is watching your choice.
Good night.

It's true there were deep problems.

But you can't ask burned coins to be given back!

We need to have a conversation with possible options.

adsoyo

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:26:23 PM

Sorry, made a balls of quoting in my post above but you get the idea Grin
nexter

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:16:06 AM

Sorry, made a balls of quoting in my post above but you get the idea Grin

yes, that's easy to do on this platform. agreed, kiss, make up and move forward!
DrMotz

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:42:32 AM

Hello,

here the wallet for the Mac community Smiley

Tested under Mac Osx 10.9.x (Mavericks)

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!6I4UgIJb!KFahVZZd5J6xGEL3pvbH2qGAZsHTwJhyPVS6iSLyf_E

First start bring an error? Just restart and it will work fine.

http://image-upload.de/image/XiEQpd/2f1b32376e.png

Donate and Bounties:

PMP: PVXjpQy4r7GzQht1Pkfxpq4sVfYgKY8SRG
BTC: 1AMx1sX2JZXtf6JMmUqsKWbZVnd6yfhkij

Thanks.
stoner19

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:55:51 AM

I swapped my pmc for PMP and i got 6949.25 PMP.
I had 6949.25 PMP in my wallet for 2 Weeks. Then you have roll back transactions and have stolen my coins.
So i want 6949.25 PMPs (the stolen Coins) or you refund my old 6949.25 PMC.
Is it so difficult to understand?
No more nor less.
All other options i call a scam.
Do the right thing or scam me. The community is watching your choice.
Good night.
You should be looking at the TOTAL volume of PMP vs that of PMC. It's 1/3rd of the previous volume, thus your "share" of coins is decreased, along with everyone else's. Buy your ownership/percentage of the total volume is still the same. The value of your previous PMC is the same as the current new PMP. The dev has been very active and willingly owned up to the mistake made rather than ditching the altcoin like many others do and I appreciate that. I'll be sticking around and supporting PMP.
TheMightyX (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:26:06 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 04:41:42 AM by TheMightyX

I may or may not have got everything right, so apologies if I didn't, but I understand the issue is one scaling. Is it not possible to just have three times as many coins and scale accordingly ? You said it might scare 800 people, but if their coins get multiplied by 3 to keep the same percentage, it should not really cause alarm, should it ? Then the people from the PMC exchange get both the agreed number of coins, and the expected percentage. Is there another reason for not having three times as many coins (besides a possible psychological reason of price per coin) ?

Thanks for asking MoneroMooo,
that's exactly correct.

Is it not possible to just have three times as many coins and scale accordingly
This was kbroadfoots original suggestion when I presented the problem.
Raise max coins for them to keep our swap ratio 1:1.
In my mind its the same thing so I would lean towards the option with the least amount of perceived work/trouble.

The difference between us raising the max coins after telling 800 people 1,000,000 is it would be a perceived dilution, as well, would require modifying the protocol, which would basically create a "fork" and is something kbroadfoot seems so adamantly against.  Roll Eyes
Reducing our amount to compensate only requires us to burn that extra fraction of our coins. Not change any code.

So as you can see, from a psychological and technical standpoint, reducing our amount and inconveniencing just us PMC holders (24 people at the time) is more economical than making modifications to the stated specs and causing panic among 800.

kbroadfoot didn't want to halt PMC swaps though and wanted to stick to what we had told them. On principle he didn't want to say one thing and then do another and I understand that. But I can't risk destroying the currency just because some people were accidentally told they would be getting something they shouldn't. Many people continued to swap after this announcement was made without knowing. So some might feel entitled to this 1:1 number.

TheMightyX (OP)

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:39:54 AM

I'm doing you a huge favor and you are just biting the hand that feeds you.

^^^
Well said TMX, couldn’t agree more.

I honestly can’t believe the FUD and crap certain posters have levelled against you. The ratio issue was clearly explained via PM and the vast majority of people agreed with the solution and thanked you for your on-going efforts in reviving the experiment and moving it forward. I know it’s not a one man show so I’d like to express my gratitude to Nulla and kbroadfoot as well for their hard work. Sorry if I missed out any other long term custodian of the coin but it’s late and I’m a bit tired.

Communicating via PM was the best option as TMX quite rightly didn’t want what we’re seeing here, pages and pages of FUD and acquisitions.

Seriously, the people sprouting nonsense here need to step back and have a little think. It’s been said before, you originally held a worthless coin and now I’m saying, if you continue on this path, you’ll hold another worthless coin.

I’m a long time lurker on bitcointalk and I’m sure other people will agree that when communities start attacking one another and falling out with one another, it’s game over. I know I don’t ever post anything but I follow the various threads most days so in a weird kinda way, I do feel like a part of the community.

Now can we all kiss and make up and be internet friends again and keep moving forward in a positive manner  Smiley
P.S. If you’re wondering, I originally swapped 1225 PMC coin.

Thanks adsoyo.
Its nice to hear some support once in awhile.
hahaha Yes, we can all be internet friends
Fixed your post for you Wink

TheMightyX (OP)

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:43:42 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 04:59:37 AM by TheMightyX

Hello,

here the wallet for the Mac community Smiley

Tested under Mac Osx 10.9.x (Mavericks)

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!6I4UgIJb!KFahVZZd5J6xGEL3pvbH2qGAZsHTwJhyPVS6iSLyf_E

First start bring an error? Just restart and it will work fine.

Donate and Bounties:

PMP: PVXjpQy4r7GzQht1Pkfxpq4sVfYgKY8SRG
BTC: 1AMx1sX2JZXtf6JMmUqsKWbZVnd6yfhkij

Thanks.

Thats awesome, thanks DrMotz.
Just curious, can you go to debug console and type "help" in the console?
Does the wallet crash?
Can I ask what version of boost you used to compile?

Also, it seems like you are using an older version of the wallet, as you have lock/unlock buttons instead of the new toggle lock/unlock button.
Thanks again for your help!
elrapido

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:57:47 AM

I'm still trying to understand this, bear with me.

First someone has 5k out of 500k PMC, 1%.
Then the PMC-PMP plan came up, 2m coins total, meaning a 1:1 swap would take that 1% down to 0.25% right?
Then there was the whole drama about the 3:1 swap on top of that, taking that down to 0.0833%, right?
And then the mistake was reverted, taking us to a coin total of 1m, reducing the initial share to 0.1667%?

Did I get those numbers right?
quasimodo
Legendary

Activity: 2692
Merit: 1175

Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:00:27 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 05:53:30 AM by quasimodo

PreminePlus ( PMP ) will have 1 million coins ( plus another 1 million coins over 5 years in POS rewards )

2 million theoretical max total ever... however not all coins will be swapped, and therefore some PMP will be publically destroyed... making the true max number of coins somewhat less than 2 million...

As of right now there are 1 million PMP of which half will be given away, and half is reserved for swap...

Premine ( PMC ) has roughly 499,000 coins

We intend to swap as many PMC to PMP as people desire...  those coins were freely given out. The other 500k coins of PreminePlus will also be given away in the fairest way we can muster...

Everything done will be as transparent as we can get...

This continues the original experiment/ideas that creditcoin_CRD came up with with a much improved POS coin...

I hope everyone gets involved Smiley

the exchange ratio is 1:1?

It is, but for you, a special rate of 2:1 PMC to PMP.

Grin

As you can see, i asked the same day for exchangerate. There was no changing after this date. On june 25th the total amount was 1 million coins ( plus another 1 million coins over 5 years in POS rewards) (500k for swap)

from the present OP: 1'000'000 Coin (up to) 500'000 PMC swapped for PMP, 500'000 given away over 6 months

So what are you talking about?

Let me save you the trouble. I have nothing to hide.

and why you did it more than 2 weeks?

Is this your meaning of: "Everything done will be as transparent as we can get..."
quasimodo
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:08:57 AM

I'm still trying to understand this, bear with me.

First someone has 5k out of 500k PMC, 1%.
Then the PMC-PMP plan came up, 2m coins total, meaning a 1:1 swap would take that 1% down to 0.25% right?
Then there was the whole drama about the 3:1 swap on top of that, taking that down to 0.0833%, right?
And then the mistake was reverted, taking us to a coin total of 1m, reducing the initial share to 0.1667%?

Did I get those numbers right?

The plan (read the present OP)

1Mio Coins = 500K for swap + 500k for giveaway

Then TMX had the idea, the giveaway must be higher and subsequently reduced the swapratio.
He actually believes that we have at the end of August at least 2,000 people in the giveaway. The list is already full of sockpuppets. (I have found more than 20 in less than 10 minutes). But this is no problem for TMX. All other free distributions take care of this problem, because that destroys the coin.

FeelTheBeat

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:21:26 AM

Just send PM, hope that you add me on distribution list.
Good luck to all.  Cheesy

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
TheMightyX (OP)

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:49:29 AM

PreminePlus ( PMP ) will have 1 million coins ( plus another 1 million coins over 5 years in POS rewards )

2 million theoretical max total ever... however not all coins will be swapped, and therefore some PMP will be publically destroyed... making the true max number of coins somewhat less than 2 million...

As of right now there are 1 million PMP of which half will be given away, and half is reserved for swap...

Premine ( PMC ) has roughly 499,000 coins

We intend to swap as many PMC to PMP as people desire...  those coins were freely given out. The other 500k coins of PreminePlus will also be given away in the fairest way we can muster...

Everything done will be as transparent as we can get...

This continues the original experiment/ideas that creditcoin_CRD came up with with a much improved POS coin...

I hope everyone gets involved Smiley

the exchange ratio is 1:1?

It is, but for you, a special rate of 2:1 PMC to PMP.

Grin

As you can see, i asked the same day for exchangerate. There was no changing after this date. On june 25th the total amount was 1 million coins ( plus another 1 million coins over 5 years in POS rewards) (500k for swap)

from the present OP: 1'000'000 Coin (up to) 500'000 PMC swapped for PMP, 500'000 given away over 6 months

So what are you talking about?

Let me save you the trouble. I have nothing to hide.

and why you did it more than 2 weeks?

Is this your meaning of: "Everything done will be as transparent as we can get..."

Yes, I forgot to change the max coins back. Believe it or not... this is a LOT of fucking work, and I've got many duties and responsibilities, project related and in my life. Forgive me oh wise and perfect quasimodo who never makes any mistakes.

The coin that loljosh generated for us had 1 million max coins. As I requested, and as was suggested to "just get it" by maardien.
As I've mentioned, I got busy with other aspects of the project and didn't realize we had cut down the giveaway coins by 3:1 without reducing our swap amount until later.

This must look so easy to you? like I just press some "make cryptocoin" button and voila! and then I speak to my computer, and it magically designs custom graphics for our threads and our wallet, etc? and I have a big team of people answering messages and contacting community members?

You really can't stop singing this one song can you?
It's over quasi.

Get this through your head, your thick, thick head.
You do NOT get special treatment. We will NOT be cutting down the giveaway coins for the new community by 3:1 without reducing our own swap amount.
If we do this, it amounts to us taking a 50% premine.

You will get nothing more than everyone else gets. And you think accusing me and harassing me will somehow get you what you want?
By wasting countless hours of my time you are taking development hours away from this project and hurting everyone.
What a selfish asshole.

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 10:00:48 AM

I really don't see what the fuss is all about. If the max number of coins has been lowered, it's only natural to have everyone's share reduced proportionally.
Nobody is actually 'losing' any coins. Rolling back the transaction would be a pretty serious offense if PMP was already an established coin trading on the exchanges but we're still in the project building phase. It's perfectly ok to have final modifications/fine-tuning performed at this stage.
yogibaer
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:11:29 AM

I'm was not happy with the changes but since I know why the changes had to be done I accept this and undestand the step as a necessary step. Can we all go back to topic and look forward to make PMP something better than PMC was?

That'd be great!

anyway, we have nothing to lose right now!
quasimodo
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:13:26 AM

Get this through your head, your thick, thick head.

What a selfish asshole.

That's what I read. On each of your posts you reveal more of your "good" education.
That's not helpful. Not for you, not for the coin, not for the community.

I'll say again and if you want a few more times. I see the OP, I have legally swapped and got my coins. Then you stole it and I want it back.
It's that simple. Give me what belongs to me and I'm out. Otherwise, I must insist on my right.

btw. lets talk about "nothing to hide"

quasimodo
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:18:48 AM

I really don't see what the fuss is all about. If the max number of coins has been lowered, it's only natural to have everyone's share reduced proportionally.
Nobody is actually 'losing' any coins. Rolling back the transaction would be a pretty serious offense if PMP was already an established coin trading on the exchanges but we're still in the project building phase. It's perfectly ok to have final modifications/fine-tuning performed at this stage.

Excuse me Sir, but nothing has lowered since the anouncement. Read the Op. 2 weeks after the swap TMX has changed his mind.
But the totally amount of coins is the same.
quasimodo
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:22:35 AM

Dear community, I will leave you and your esteemed leader.  Cheesy
I'll turn back to my precious coins and my real life.
(Yes, I have a real life). I take what I get without accepting the decision.

TMX is now on my ignore list. Since he does not even come with the most primitive rules of decency and civility, there is no need to communicate with him even longer.  Roll Eyes
His leadership style and his strategy in solving problems have shown me the future of PMP and I will follow with pleasure the failure of PMP.
I'm sure TMX will make me then responsible.  Cheesy

As an early supporter PMC I find it a shame what has become of the former Spirit.
Every community gets the leader it deserves. I wish you good luck, you will need it. But that will not save PMP.  Tongue

PS: I know that you believe you have won TMX, but you all have lost.  Kiss  Kiss
skunk

Activity: 329

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:53:53 AM

@TMX: i've recompiled the wallet from source today but i still have the dual lock/unlock buttons, is github repository up to date with your local sources? thank you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: