Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:42:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 1th/s dragon miner  (Read 840 times)
juggalobeast (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:35:37 AM

i have this listed on ebay also, but would prefer to get the bitcoins for it and avoid the outrageous ebay/paypal fees.

the fans have been changed out to some heavy duty 120mm x 38mm 110v fans that provide much better static pressure and airflow than the 12v equivalent and take a bit of the load off the psu. they are wired into the psu to come on when you flip the switch to turn on the miner.

looking to get $1700 including shipping in btc. escrow accepted.

will use a site such as cryptothrift for better protection if you would like.
clubminer

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Let's get rich together

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:09:14 AM

i have this listed on ebay also, but would prefer to get the bitcoins for it and avoid the outrageous ebay/paypal fees.

the fans have been changed out to some heavy duty 120mm x 38mm 110v fans that provide much better static pressure and airflow than the 12v equivalent and take a bit of the load off the psu. they are wired into the psu to come on when you flip the switch to turn on the miner.

looking to get $1700 including shipping in btc. escrow accepted.

will use a site such as cryptothrift for better protection if you would like.

international shipping, right?? can I test first about speed??  Smiley

juggalobeast (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:19:01 AM

would prefer to ship in the usa. if its international you would need to cover the shipping costs. i can take pic of miner speed at the miner and at the pool if you would like
clubminer

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Let's get rich together

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:54:26 PM

would prefer to ship in the usa. if its international you would need to cover the shipping costs. i can take pic of miner speed at the miner and at the pool if you would like

What your miner can running on 1TH/s ?? can I test first?  Smiley

techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:53:16 PM

pics? escrow? link the ebay.

aboo

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

First decentralized MLM system based on Blockchain

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 02:14:09 AM

I dont think its really for sale lol. Esp, coming from a newbie that needs to present the obvious which is whats mentioned on this forum thousands of times.

bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:38:52 AM

I dont think its really for sale lol. Esp, coming from a newbie that needs to present the obvious which is whats mentioned on this forum thousands of times.

lol....of course not to hijack his thread, but at that price, I can let go of my any or all of my 5 dragons.
juggalobeast (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:58:21 AM

it was for sale, but i have gotten no actual offers, and about a dozen people wanting to "test" it. im no newb, i have been on this forum for about a year, just dont post much, done lots of deals through pm. so this thread can be closed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: