Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:16:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Galaxia top 3 payment processor in Korea adds bitcoin!  (Read 1745 times)
seriouscoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:09:14 AM

To the noob that keeps replying to the same poster 3 times....

Do you know you can edit your post? tech savvy much?  Roll Eyes
TheTruth4

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:33:00 AM

retail adoption, will be unlikely to cause any price jump as the real money is not in retail.

Eg APPL is about 1/20th the size of very large private/gov company. Which in itself is a fraction of the money market out there.

No, retail adoption alone won't cause a price jump. Bitcoin's strength is person-to-person transactions - sending money to friends and family. The reason merchant adoption is important is that it makes your friends more likely to accept bitcoin for debts. "I don't have the right change on my right now, but I can give it to you in bitcoins" "what's that?" "Oh you haven't heard? You can use them in thousands of shops via Galaxia."
tigeRshoes

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:53:17 AM

To the noob that keeps replying to the same poster 3 times....

Do you know you can edit your post? tech savvy much?  Roll Eyes

Edited.
Sorry for that, buddy
JypsiCreme

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:58:54 AM

I can finally buy my kpop albums in bitcoin
unexecuted

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:28:04 AM

I hope someday we can use bitcoin just like credit card to make purchase, I believe that day is not far from me.
StatusSeeking

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:49:25 AM

For anyone who is in Korea or is thinking about visiting: Seoul Bitcoin Meetup http://www.meetup.com/Seoul-Bitcoin-Meetup-%EC%84%9C%EC%9A%B8-%EB%B9%84%ED%8A%B8%EC%BD%94%EC%9D%B8-%EB%AA%A8%EC%9E%84/
PalmerLaura

Activity: 116

IPSX: Distributed Network Layer

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:09:23 AM

Really great news. I love these 'established payment processor with thousands of merchants implements bitcoin' stories. It's really important for them to be cataloged though, that's another issue, cause there's probably loads that nobody knows about online. Like a Yelp but only for bitcoin, that'd be cool.

cccarnation

Activity: 146

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:11:20 AM

Back in 2002 or so, you had to use IE for Korean Internet banking. It just didn't work otherwise. But that was then. This is now. 10+ years is a long time to get things done.

The ZDnet author there just doesn't know what he's talking about. He's just parroting some shit he read with zero experience. In fact, he's fucking lying and probably a piece of shit shill. Here's the proof (Korea Exchange Bank):
http://imgur.com/hBg1sUf

The line that starts "MS IE(" just says that the information below is for non-IE users to read. The next line says that you can use online banking with the OSes and browsers listed. (I'm paraphrasing.) Below the OS images, it literally says: Korea Exchange Bank Supported Operating Systems Windows, MacIntosh, Linux. Similar on the right side there.
This is not new.

So, no. Buddy is just full of shit & doesn't know what he's talking about. Both the poster above & the shill at ZDnet.
Korea is a fucking amazing country, with a wildly techno-savvy population that just adores new gadgets and technologies.
Some of the coolest shit out there comes from Korea.

If you want to find out what will be popular next year, go to Korea. You'll see it on the shelves.
Want to see the most beautiful women on the planet? Gangnam. Style. Wink Tongue Yeah - it's true. Cheesy

With your over the top language and put-downs, one could easily assume you're the shill, shilling for all things Korea.
While demonstrating your blind lust for Korea, you failed to mention that all supported browsers/operating systems still require download of 4 to 5 "security" programs which actually make your pc more unstable and insecure.

juicyjuice87

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:55:15 PM

My girlfriend is from Korea and she has never heard of Galaxia
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:14:44 PM

so what. that would be like some girl from America never heard of authorize.net.

Eotnak

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:38:08 PM

I hope someday we can use bitcoin just like credit card to make purchase, I believe that day is not far from me.

I hope I believe that day we can use bitcoin someday just like credit card to make purchase, is not far from me.
theblacksquid

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:49:40 PM

so what. that would be like some girl from America never heard of authorize.net.

Agreed, most established payment processors tend to just stay in the background. The merchant should be highlight, not the payment method nor the middleman.

Bitcoin's unique that way, a payment method giving you free publicity  if you accept it.

Support Decentralized Commerce - OpenBazaar.org
Add some science to your mining!  GRIDCOIN
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: