Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:08:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: - Kolin Evans - `SCAM: Quarkcoin Cryptocurrency BRIBE Pump and DUMP Scammer!`  (Read 1868 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
McClintock (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:02:07 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 06:08:08 PM by McClintock

NEW THREAD HERE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=673185

New thread because the old one was spammed by the CRIMINAL KOLIN EVANS derailing it with unrelated nonsense and excuses.

In late 2013 I invested in cryptocurrency after I saw a YouTube Video with Kolin Evans and Bill Still.  They promised an investment that would be a safe haven and they seemed trustable to me at the time.  In fact they told everybody it would go to the moon and beyond.

I bought as much Quark with my savings as I could (I regret this most in my life).  It took me several months and the loss of all my saved up money to finally grasp the truth- the truth that I had been scammed by a major Pump arranged of Kolin Evans by bribing Bill Still as a reputable figure to enrich himself with his own stake in this coin.  Poor Bill Still who probably didn't realize that he was just used by Kolin.

My 20.000$ are forever lost, family savings down the drain.  I'll not forget this event and I want to warn people to stay away from people like this. It's truly an issue of the Cryptoworld, Pumping and Dumping worthless currencies, blinding investors on purpose, ripping us off by taking our money away.  I will never forget.

The 'hidden Scam Bribe' Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qXhqSy0nbg

QUARK scam scheme: http://www.reddit.com/r/scamcoin/comments/1stzws/break_down_on_quark_scheme/

I have decided to start this poll and leave it open to the community. I, and many others, particularly in the Quark development team are of the impression that Kolin Evans is totally unqualified to act in his current capacity as Quark's spokesperson. His actions are not only negligent, but they are doing great harm to the value of the coin and the perception of our community. I believe the community should voice its opinion on whether or not Kolin should be removed from his current capacity. As such, this poll is open to all.
; http://forum.qrk.cc/thread/355/kolin-evans-removed-quark-spokesperson

Kolin Evans a.k.a digitalindustry (in his 30′s)

IP Address   1.178.132.16
Location    AUSTRALIA, QUEENSLAND, MOUNT TYSON
Latitude & Longitude   -27.583330, 151.566670 (27°34'60"S   151°34'0"E)
ISP   ISEEK COMMUNICATIONS

LinkedIn:  http://au.linkedin.com/pub/kolin-evans/86/707/48b
Google Plus:  https://plus.google.com/106531550647864263151/posts
Wordpress:  http://kolinevans.wordpress.com
http://s23.postimg.org/yn3tkhg5j/kolin_evans.jpg

Folks who know more about Kolin, please post details!!  I am not the only one who wants his hard earned money back!!
I will send bounties to all who tip information on the villain with the little bit I have left in Bitcoin (0.9 BTC).

-McClintock-
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:08:28 PM

Sorry to say, but you was the one who pressed that "buy" button. You shouldn't blame others for your very own wrong decisions.
McClintock (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:11:59 PM

Sorry to say, but you was the one who pressed that "buy" button. You shouldn't blame others for your very own wrong decisions.

I absolutely understand your opinion bud.  But I listened to these people because they claimed to be cryptocurrency experts and sold Quarkcoin as the Next Big Thing, as a Safe Haven for the future.

Kolin countlessly said we should buy up as much Quark as we can. AND NOW WHAT? its price is down to the ground, nobody cares about this thing and Kolin is spitting in my face.
In fact he said he wanted to beat me and slap me in the face in the other thread Huh I am seriously frightened this guy will harm my family perhaps not only financially but physically as well.

I sent an email to Bill Still asking him why he trusted the scammer Kolin Evans from Australia?  I don't think he ever intended to run countless people into financial ruin and he is probably going to be shocked when he realizes what fraud he participated in and gave his name for. He replied today that he'd look into this.

It's all very very saddening.  
heskey

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:42:00 PM

I absolutely understand your opinion bud.  But I listened to these people because they claimed to be cryptocurrency experts and sold Quarkcoin as the Next Big Thing, as a Safe Haven for the future.

Kolin countlessly said we should buy up as much Quark as we can. AND NOW WHAT? its price is down to the ground, nobody cares about this thing and Kolin is spitting in my face.
In fact he said he wanted to beat me and slap me in the face in the other thread Huh I am seriously frightened this guy will harm my family perhaps not only financially but physically as well.

I sent an email to Bill Still asking him why he trusted the scammer Kolin Evans from Australia?  I don't think he ever intended to run countless people into financial ruin and he is probably going to be shocked when he realizes what fraud he participated in and gave his name for. He replied today that he'd look into this.

Im sorry to see that you have lost your savings, but really, get on your feet again! I myself have a very similar story, but I pulled my dick out just in time not to lose anything. And if I would have lost I would not be too hard on either myself nor anyone else, we all make our actions in accordance with the moment, so there is really nothing to do about it. Let your frustration out on a round of golf or something. Digitalindustry is not responsible, he didn't lie, he just made everything sound a bit too good.

It would be interesting to see Digitalindustry clarify on this:

Set a very high number of total coins.
A few people mined 95% of all quarks in a very short period of time.
Agreement among the early miners to hold on their coins except a very few for trading on the market.
Give quarks to people with some decent audience (i.e. Bill Still + Max Keiser) so they can promote it.
Resulting a high number of buyer on the market + very few coins available for trading = high market prices in a short period of time.
High market prices X total mined coins (which 95% held by a small group of people) = super artificially high market capitalization.
Newbies look on coinmarketcap.com and say "WOW quark is very promising!"
Rinse and repeat 4-7
Dump and profit.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
McClintock (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:51:13 PM

Im sorry to see that you have lost your savings, but really, get on your feet again! I myself have a very similar story, but I pulled my dick out just in time not to lose anything. And if I would have lost I would not be too hard on either myself nor anyone else, we all make our actions in accordance with the moment, so there is really nothing to do about it. Let your frustration out on a round of golf or something. Kolin is not responsible, he didn't lie, he just made everything sound a bit too good.

Thank you heskey

But I think Kolin Evan is clearly responsible
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:54:30 PM

This just goes to show to everyone out there - be careful what coins you buy at the "top". This market is the wild west.
Even though there were "public faces", are they really liable for anything?

You bought something after it had already appreciated 1000x from it's lows within a couple weeks.
Probably not smart unless it's the next "Apple" and will keep growing - which it hasn't .

Answer: Get it in early.

Lucky for you, you only lost $20k.
Not too bad, I bet you could find $20k in unused crap around your house and sell it on eBay.

Take a few months to earn some new capital, and put it in BTC, which should be $1,500-2,000 one day.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:55:27 PM

I am with you Mc Clintock.

If this guy Kolin performed this scam in the stock exchange he would be in jail, no doubt.

I am really sorry with your loss.
McClintock (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:00:25 PM

Im sorry to see that you have lost your savings, but really, get on your feet again! I myself have a very similar story, but I pulled my dick out just in time not to lose anything. And if I would have lost I would not be too hard on either myself nor anyone else, we all make our actions in accordance with the moment, so there is really nothing to do about it. Let your frustration out on a round of golf or something. Kolin is not responsible, he didn't lie, he just made everything sound a bit too good.

Thank you heskey

This just goes to show to everyone out there - be careful what coins you buy at the "top".
You bought something after it had already appreciated 1000x from it's lows within a couple weeks.
Probably not smart unless it's the next "Apple" and will keep growing - which it hasn't .

Answer: Get it in early.

I agree.  Unfortunately Kolin basically preached Quark as the next Apple when he bribed Bill Still.

I was so stupid to fall for this scam/hoax.  I really believed them because of Bill Still's authority Angry
McClintock (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:15:37 PM

I am with you Mc Clintock.

If this guy Kolin performed this scam in the stock exchange he would be in jail, no doubt.

I am really sorry with your loss.

Thank you for understanding my feelings
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:23:43 PM

Many made money with quark as well.
McClintock (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:29:59 PM

Many made money with quark as well

Yes Kolin made a lot of money I'm certain

My loss are his gains on purpose  Huh So it was an Insider Pump Game by using Bill Still to catch people like me after all.
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:32:37 PM

My loss are his gains on purpose  Huh So it was an Insider Pump Game by using Bill Still to catch people like me after all.

Are you really serious right now? I don't think it's his fault you bought at the high, also quark is still here with active people working on it and made some nice achievements. It's not like all the other 1 day fly scamcoin which disappear after a week.
McClintock (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:37:33 PM

My loss are his gains on purpose  Huh So it was an Insider Pump Game by using Bill Still to catch people like me after all.

Are you really serious right now? I don't think it's his fault you bought at the high, also quark is still here with active people working on it and made some nice achievements. It's not like all the other 1 day fly scamcoin which disappear after a week.

He told me to buy on the high bud
He and Bill said it's a SAFE Investment for the future and I believed
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:44:59 PM

It was your fault for listening. You are the one that pressed that buy button. No one forced you to buy Quark, let alone use your entire savings. You got greedy and got caught on the wrong side of a trade. At the end of the day, no one cares. 

Take the loss like a man and nut up. You are only embarrassing yourself by trying to attack digitalindustry.

Buy low, sell high. You should try it sometime.
McClintock (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:48:02 PM

It was your fault for listening. You are the one that pressed that buy button. No one forced you to buy Quark, let alone use your entire savings. You got greedy and got caught on the wrong side of a trade. At the end of the day, no one cares. 

Take the loss like a man and nut up. You are only embarrassing yourself by trying to attack digitalindustry.

Buy low, sell high. You should try it sometime.

So it's OK to lie to inexperienced folks like me, tricking me into buying by bribing Bill Still who sold himself for the fraud? That's really rude.

This Kolin Evans clearly is a Financial fraud criminal, want it or not.
McClintock (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:01:51 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 05:12:28 PM by McClintock

It would be interesting to see Digitalindustry clarify on this:

Quark Scam

- Set a very high number of total coins.
-> A few people mined 95% of all quarks in a very short period of time.
- Agreement among the early miners to hold on their coins except a very few for trading on the market.
- Give quarks to people with some decent audience (i.e. Bill Still + Max Keiser) so they can promote it.
- Resulting a high number of buyer on the market + very few coins available for trading = high market prices in a short period of time.
- High market prices X total mined coins (which 95% held by a small group of people) = super artificially high market capitalization.
-> Newbies look on coinmarketcap.com and say "WOW quark is very promising!"
-> Rinse and repeat 4-7
Dump and profit.

Huh Huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: