Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:36:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can You Mine on Your Phone?  (Read 2496 times)
ScryptAsic

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

GainerCoin.com 🔥 Masternode coin 🔥

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 03:06:22 PM

Now we need a coin that can only mine with phone then it would have some value..
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:04:07 PM

Now we need a coin that can only mine with phone then it would have some value..

yeah then Android botnets will be ready too
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:12:08 AM

I am sure we will see them coming soon.

williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 12:13:41 AM

Well there is apps but you get zero hashrate and you never will profit.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Johanna

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:57:36 AM

The answer is yes but its better to just trade in your phone..

First.Bitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1156
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 11:42:49 PM

Here is the link to an Android app to mine on your phone. It works well I have used it. I get about 4.5khs with it, so not much power, but fun to play with.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miner&hl=en

Founding Dev of ArtByte, the crypto supporting the arts, started in NYC - May 1, 2014 ArtByte.me
franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 01:58:10 PM

Here is the link to an Android app to mine on your phone. It works well I have used it. I get about 4.5khs with it, so not much power, but fun to play with.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miner&hl=en

That's one of all the apps that are on the App Store but the hash power of a mobile phone is really ridiculous.

How many kHs do you have with your mobile phone mining a coin? You're going to destroy your phone just for nothing  Wink

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
sololoop

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:48:17 AM

Tried a android apps miner(mobile phone heater) at 2013, it can generate few khs. Grin

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: