Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 05:21:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT Exchange asset - AltAuction  (Read 1503 times)
AltcoinAuctions (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:54:05 PM

NXT ASSET: ALTAUCTION | ASSET ID: 1609948875429294637
We should to be live by the 11th of July! Thanks for your interest in AltAuction Asset!
BTMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

BTMan

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:56:11 PM

what is the algo ??

waiting for more info.

ANN Monitor System http://ann.ymq123.com  (chrome Or IE7-IE9)
Donation BTC: 1F4zvgxAqpbCktYp8oKeupjY2oL3JWVFa3      QQ Group: 229207518
ANN监控系统创世帖 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=657764.0
AltcoinAuctions (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:01:17 PM

what is the algo ??

waiting for more info.

This is an asset that has to be purchased through the NXT asset exchange (found in their client).  You are buying shares of the revenue generated by the website for as long as you hold the asset.
highscore

Activity: 286

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:06:38 PM

not interesting
ZyTReX
Legendary

Activity: 881
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:09:15 PM

what is the algo ??

waiting for more info.

*facepalm* Cheesy

Nice Exchange
blueangel01

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:42:36 PM

I think its best to sell IPO when you actually have earnings(current and estimated) and data to show the investors instead of just specualtion.

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
AltcoinAuctions (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:58:05 PM

I think its best to sell IPO when you actually have earnings(current and estimated) and data to show the investors instead of just specualtion.

We are selling assets to acquire marketing as this is a new launch that is the reason for the IPO. If we were already active and making profits we would really have no reason to put out this IPO. From the sales of the assets we will acquire marketing as stated in OP, with that marketing we will be able to aquire listings, sales, memberships etc. We will have spreadsheets of all profits, and along with our asset holders getting paid on the 1st and 15th every month.  In a matter of weeks we should be able to determine the ROI time to recoop your investment and profit.
CoinBounties

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:09:12 PM

Coinbounties.com is also affiliated with AltcoinAuctions. It is under the same management so we will be marketing altcoinauctions very shortly on our website.
blueangel01

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:15:20 PM

We are selling assets to acquire marketing as this is a new launch that is the reason for the IPO. If we were already active and making profits we would really have no reason to put out this IPO. From the sales of the assets we will acquire marketing as stated in OP, with that marketing we will be able to aquire listings, sales, memberships etc. We will have spreadsheets of all profits, and along with our asset holders getting paid on the 1st and 15th every month.  In a matter of weeks we should be able to determine the ROI time to recoop your investment and profit.

If you really are serious about it, can't you loan money instead? The type of loans that are convertible to shares. And when you want to expand I would be happy to participate in the IPO.

Have you atleast tested the market of Auction using digital currency? I guess its just me, but It is too risky right now to invest. I don't know if the company is under value or overvalue without the projected earnings.

BTW i thought there is already an Auction website at the next assets.. forgot the name.

just my opinion....

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
AltcoinAuctions (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:25:30 PM

If you really are serious about it, can't you loan money instead? The type of loans that are convertible to shares. And when you want to expand I would be happy to participate in the IPO.

Have you atleast tested the market of Auction using digital currency? I guess its just me, but It is too risky right now to invest. I don't know if the company is under value or overvalue without the projected earnings.

BTW i thought there is already an Auction website at the next assets.. forgot the name.

just my opinion....

We do not expect people to buy shares until we are up and running this is just the operating thread of altcoinauctions. We are partnered with coinpayments and we are fully integrated with them at the moment our auctions are working with digital currency at the moment and fully functional. We are investing our own funds within the project itself. You are right there is another auction NXT asset on the market but we are more advanced and more functional(they have also have a ton of asset sales and have not launched yet but we will be launching WAY before them). We are expecting to be live on the 11th of this month, thanks for showing interest in us! You can watch the website daily to see us updating it and working on it as we roll out our updates live.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:01:27 AM

You should consider adding how it works pages and maybe a landing page... check out mine:

http://devcoinauctions.com

http://devcoinauctions.com/welcome-landing

Also you have alot of grammar errors.. .seems english isn't your first language. You should get some proof-reading done and/or spell-checks.
cryptobanks

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:22:58 AM

People will definitely be interested however we need more details. What are your earnings projections?  Will you issue a dividend?
peterpanda

Activity: 562

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:50:19 AM

mark and waiting for more information

CoinBounties

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:53:26 PM

You should consider adding how it works pages and maybe a landing page... check out mine:

http://devcoinauctions.com

http://devcoinauctions.com/welcome-landing

Also you have alot of grammar errors.. .seems english isn't your first language. You should get some proof-reading done and/or spell-checks.

Altcoinauctions is not fully launched yet if you read the thread, and I read through the entire website found maybe 1 spelling error and that was within an auction itself. Bad mouthing your competitors is not the way to go to get business.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:05:59 PM

Lol like I said I would get someone else to proof read. Competitor? not really you dont really have what I offer plus your auction style is not a bidding fee auction (atleast I think) so that would not make you a competitor.

Any ways I tried to help gluck!
djaliel

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:08:05 PM

what is the algo ??

waiting for more info.

*facepalm* Cheesy

Nice Exchange

Cheesy lol
Pages: [1]