Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:15:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Win a 5.2 MHS Zoomhash Gridseed ASIC Blade, complete with Raspberry Pi!  (Read 2069 times)
First.Bitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1156
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 05:31:26 PM

AppleByte Lottery to win a 5.2 MHS Zoomhash Gridseed ASIC Blade,
complete with Raspberry Pi, and all necessary cabling!
Easy to setup, simply plug & play, mine 24/7!

Lottery Rules

1. Each entry is a minimum of 25,000 ABY, and every 25,000 ABY equals one lottery ticket (one chance to win)
2. Enter as many times as you like. Send as many ABY as you like (each 25,000 ABY = one ticket, so for example 250,000 ABY = 10 tickets)
3. Send ABY to the AppleByte Foundation wallet address: APH9arPucjWN6GLhogKJrdnhvmskA4GPRR , and email us your wallet address at events<at>applebyte.me
4. Contest ends July 5, 2014, at midnight New York time
5. The Gridseed ASIC miner will be shipped to the winner any where in the world!

The digital currency to support artists of all types (musicians, actors, film makers, dancers, painters, sculptors, photographers, models, etc.)

Download the wallet for MAC, Windows, or Android: Get Started

AppleBytes launched May 1, 2014 in NYC and AppleByte (ABY) is traded on Poloniex

More AppleByte Details:
Announce Thread: Announce Thread
Facebook: AppleByteMe FB Page
Twitter: AppleByteMe Twitter
Reddit: AppleByteMe Reddit

Founding Dev of ArtByte, the crypto supporting the arts, started in NYC - May 1, 2014 ArtByte.me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: