Bitcoin Forum
July 25, 2024, 08:26:01 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The use of psychedelics and ethneogens in prophetic visions and society  (Read 811 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:33:15 PM

http://www.i4m.com/think/history/holy-ghost.htm
http://amanitashop.com/amanita-shamanism.htm
http://amanitashop.com/amanitas-and-jesus.htm
http://amanitashop.com/amanita-arthur/mankind1.htm

The first link provides evidence that the Mormon prophet Joseph Smith used psychoactive substances such as Amanita muscaria mushrooms, datura and peyote to aide the visionary experiences shared amongst those in the church when it was founded.

The second link discusses shamanic and ritualistic use and healing with the aide rebirth experiences using Amanitas.

The third link discusses the idea that Jesus himself was a mushroom.  Though I tend to believe that Jesus was a person who indulged in the mushrooms, but in the context of god (all), they are both Jesus.

The last link discusses the influence Amanitas have had on all world religions and society.

Definitely worth taking the time to look into, I found the information very interesting.

By the way, you can legally buy, possess and cultivate Amanita (A MAN EAT A) muscarias.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:49:38 PM

The third link discusses the idea that Jesus himself was a mushroom.  Though I tend to believe that Jesus was a person who indulged in the mushrooms, but in the context of god (all), they are both Jesus.

I think it's very likely that Jesus used mushrooms. The stories make a lot more sense that way.
The book writes about alcohol (wine), so why would other drugs be an exception?

Just my $.02  Smiley

rulesyQ

Activity: 28
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:38:55 AM

By the way, you can legally buy, possess and cultivate Amanita (A MAN EAT A) muscarias.

In theory, you could cultivate them, but the problem is that they're mycorrhizal(ie. They need a root system of a specific tree in order to grow, and still won't necessarily grow.) Indoor cultivation is impossible unless you have a thriving eco system(conifer forest) inside your house
Outdoors.. Many people have tried and no one's returned with results. Besides they grow everywhere.

I like how we still use red&white polka dot wrapping paper on gifts and put them under the christmas tree Smiley
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:17:19 PM

In theory, you could cultivate them, but the problem is that they're mycorrhizal(ie. They need a root system of a specific tree in order to grow, and still won't necessarily grow.) Indoor cultivation is impossible unless you have a thriving eco system(conifer forest) inside your house
Outdoors.. Many people have tried and no one's returned with results. Besides they grow everywhere.

I like how we still use red&white polka dot wrapping paper on gifts and put them under the christmas tree Smiley

Thanks for the information.

You guys should probably take the time to read the last link.  It gives a whole new understanding of the bible and life.

The flesh of god is the Amanita muscaria.  Those that eat it, have god within and ascend on the last day.  Those that don't, have no life.

James 2-14 What doth it profit, my bretheren, though a man say he have faith, and have not works? Can faith save him?

James 2-15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,

James 2-16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; What doth it profit?

The things which are needful to the body, if we follow the thread of this discourse, are that which will be in you. The door, comforter, manna, blood, bread, stone, works (being tangible). It can be argued that all is well and that the body needs nothing. Yet there seems to be direct discrepancy to this supposition.

John 6-53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily verily I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

John 6-5 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 6-55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
John 6-56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

Jeremiah 3-11 Hath a nation changed their gods, which are yet no gods? But my people have changed their glory for that which doth not profit.

Jeremiah 3-12 Be ye astonished, Oh ye heavens, at this, and be horribly afraid, be ye very desolate, saith the Lord.

Jeremiah 3-13 For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.

Seriously, take the time to read this page.  The key to immortality lies within.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
rulesyQ

Activity: 28
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:09:33 PM

The flesh of god is the Amanita muscaria.  Those that eat it, have god within and ascend on the last day.  Those that don't, have no life.
http://collectionofawesome.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/tumblr_ljkahzoz671qanb21o1_500.gif?w=562
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: