Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:45:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin Scene: The Review = Spoetnik Approved™ ?  (Read 1269 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:49:21 PM

I want to point out how bad we all look..
Time after time i make a comment about a coin and people go off on me (or others) in an offensive manner.. OFF TOPIC.
I don't pick on people but i have been harassed and trolled here and elsewhere endlessly and
i can tell much of it is from the same guys with some huge grudge against me using lots of accounts they made.

Last year some coin cloner here sent me 3 PM's threatening to sue because he said i "defamed" his clone coin..
which i didn't actually, i just called him out on getting caught lying about his coin on the forum here and on Cryptsy chat.
Right after that he told me on chat he was going to beat me up twice..
He said and i quote..

It's easy to find out who i am and he is rich and could just hop on a plane and come get me.

He said.. in the middle of spending hours harassing and trolling me on chat again as he did EVERY DAY 24/7.
And he kept doing it for at least 6 months using the same account name right up until Nov 2013..
and strangely enough at that point he vanished but some other random named guys started where he left off.. here and on Cryptsy chat etc

I also got confirmation from the head of Cryptsy how the guy contacted the exchange to get my personal info. (for a clone coin defamation lawsuit he said)
and i was NOT told though whether or not the exchange handed the private info over either..
for all i know the Troll contacted Cryptsy and said he was going to sue me so he could fly to my house to beat me up.

Problem is from an outsider perspective it make us all look bad and the community look like vicious brats.

So let this be a warning to new guys that come here..
If you criticize a scammy crappy clone coin you will make enemies for life that will hunt and troll and harass you every chance they get.
So.. be quiet and keep your head down or be prepared to get trolled for years on end or beat up and or even sued.

Altcoins is like a school yard full of name changing hiding bullies and thieves with a side of scammers.
Don't expect any level of maturity in the scene around the world especially here at this forum.

In reality few of us are pure bad.. When you start doing this you start your learning process and opinions and who you become buddies with can change.
An effort to NOT take things to a personal level is the best bet.. it's the internet.. who you like or don't like is not important and no one cares either.

It's a scene with no intention but to.. Bully People for Money.

Really it all amounts to gimme your money or i will beat you up..
Seriously look around.. either you kiss butt on every coin topic no matter what or guys hunt you and try and destroy.. like a bully.
So if you give them your support (which is worth money) they will be nice to you..
and if you don't they will bully you into hiding or supporting coins you don't want to support.

Bad attitudes.. bullying.. trolling and fanboyism / chearleading and blatant lying and games of all types 24/7

Can we work on some class and professionalism to attract more professionals around the world to Altcoins people ?
From an outsiders perspective all this stuff has gotta look pretty bad.

Altcoin scene rating = F
Sorry but our scene gets a failing grade.. better luck next year lol

FUD first & ask questions later™
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:50:16 PM

Ok...lay off the drugs buddy.
Willisius

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

I'm really quite sane!

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:59:08 PM

It's a sad fact, Spoetnik. I don't know if it will ever change either.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:00:45 PM

Of course the scene looks bad.

We have scammers, we have trolls, people spreading fud, juvenile posts/memes, and close to no forum moderation at all. But so long as you know this, at least you can prepare yourself and be careful. It's a game where you shouldn't trust anyone.

And don't take this as an attack Spoetnik, but someone who compares himself to Goebbels, and goes on bizarre rants/trolling of their own, probably isn't someone who should complain about the altcoin scene. You actually fit in here quite nicely.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:17:29 AM

Ya i did (compare my speaking skills with Goerbels speaking skills) and i would do it again..
i back every word i ever say.. i say EVERY SINGLE WORD because i mean it !

and i will not play your game.. I AM IN CHARGE and YOU will play MY game.

you have tried to troll me hard LOTS before.
so i will not be put on my heals by your attack here *again but rather i will put YOU on your heals..

YOU have been a thorn in my side and have popped up attacking me a hell of a lot of times.
You are a prime example of one of these guys i mentioned that are the problem here.
You don't like me so you post in topics i comment on OFF TOPIC to attack on me.. simply because you don't like me.
And "no offense" but i couldn't care less who you like..

I can just go search the forum and show people how i was talking about coins on some topic
and how you popped up and started in on me first from out of no where.. OFF TOPIC

trolling ..that is all it is.
and your comment here is an attempt to cover your tracks.

Pro Tip:
Don't Troll on the forum and you won't have to make excuses for your shitty ass pissy attitude behavior.

Many of you think it's a little game where you can FINALLY after years "get one over on me"
Hooray we finally got spoetnik and proved he's big bad monster.. then i reply and show how you failed yet again.
..i'm bullet proof.
and none of you trolls have ever made any headway in the slightest.. me 100 and you 0 ..i win.
And i do because i am smarter and better at this stuff.. deal with it.
Come to terms with it and have another run at me, i don't care i take all comers.. you can tell by the fact i have no stains on my rep and a million laid-out Trolls lie in my wake.
So if your not in my league trolls sit down and shut the fuck up or i will sit you down myself.. you've been warned.

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:56:27 AM

Well, at least you provided a calm and reasoned retort. If someone points out hypocrisy, it doesn't make them a troll by the way.

As for a thorn in your side, I think you are reading into things a bit too much. The last time I even recall your name mentioned in a thread was where someone was asking to ban you (that strange NEM troll guy) and I was fully against it. And I also pointed out the hypocrisy of that fellow even asking to ban anyone.

I don't dislike... nor like you. I am more bemused if anything else.

As for the topic at hand, I have agreed that the altcoin scene is pretty lousy. Just that there isn't a whole lot anyone can do about it.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:22:56 AM

you never did point out any hypocrisy and every guy here knows i am always calm and reasoned with my "retorts"
feel free to look up my post history.

further more you as usual seem awfully concerned with ME as as person than you do about coins.
and as usual are STILL bending over backwards to try and make me look bad..
and as usual you FAIL.

discrediting Spoetnik does not make your stupid scam coins legit guys lol
if what i say is true whether you like me or not does not have any bearing on the matter at all.
facts are facts.

and your behavior makes it seems like i am the supreme leader of all of crypto by the way..
the more you poke and prod at me and give me and my comments and opinions a stage,
the more it seems like you there for must value my opinions immensely.. other wise you'd just ignore them and carry on your way..
but you don't..
you Trolls feel compelled to try and finally get me once and for all with some gotcha snotty retort,
and yet again i lay you out and sit you on your ass.. so get up off the ground and have another run at the mighty Spoetnik.
everyone will think your cool you know..

after all this is all 99% all just a long drawn out game for the spectators.. a tug of war for public opinion.
lies, games and trolling etc to sway the readers opinions.. AKA: Childish little Games. (for money $$)
And it's a game none of you will ever win with me.. Your out of your league, but feel free to try.. it amuses me.

PS:
Feel free to make a comment ON TOPIC

PPS:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Goebbels
Do your research. You will see he was a gifted guy with communication and i too am gifted in this manner.
I would be honored to be considered a leader in the Crypto SS.
"We" plan on making scammers lives miserable.. quit cheating people with clone coins or suffer the consequences.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: