Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:49:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Win the War on Women  (Read 843 times)
sana8410 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:52:00 PM

Make sure your daughters have a great dad....every girl deserves to have one.   

This video is adorable, hilarious, and precious.  I'm not one to watch vids very often, but this one is a classic.  This guy could be my hub's clone from the outside to the inside...same exact sense of  humor in this same kind of scenario.  In fact, my daughter sent it to me with the caption "This is us 20 years ago!"   Watch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkLozgvYvLs

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:27:18 AM

Haha, yeah people are posting way too many of these videos.  I'm not sure why.

But I act the same way with my kids.  I pretend to bark/howl like a dog when singing.  Makes my kids laugh every time.
umair127

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:17:55 AM

I only hope that vehicle is parked. ;-)

Seriously,  having spent the past 35 years or so in a house that included my wife, her mother, two daughters, and now three female dogs (2 beagles and 1 cocker spaneiel), I gave up any hope of winning a war on women years ago.  Just relaxed, laid back and enjoyed the positives of the arrangement.

zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:22:04 AM

This video is adorable, hilarious, and precious.  I'm not one to watch vids very often, but this one is a classic.  This guy could be my hub's clone from the outside to the inside...same exact sense of  humor in this same kind of scenario.  In fact, my daughter sent it to me with the caption "This is us 20 years ago!"   Watch:
I have a vid of Anna's(my baby girl) last bday party in which a gaggle of girls sit around the kitchen table dramatically rocking out full blast to Let it Go while Seth patiently slugs away at a frozen ice cream cake that still cracks me up.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sana8410 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:28:25 AM

I have a vid of Anna's(my baby girl) last bday party in which a gaggle of girls sit around the kitchen table dramatically rocking out full blast to Let it Go while Seth patiently slugs away at a frozen ice cream cake that still cracks me up.
Hahaha!  You got love men who have only daughters and patiently endure not just their highs and lows, but all their friends too.   You're very fortunate to have escaped the Twilight series years.  Lol.
Every  girl (and boy) should have a dad like that.  If they did, I'm convinced we wouldn't have so many self medicated single mothers and boys living in their mama's basement.  

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
zolace

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:37:31 AM

Hahaha!  You got love men who have only daughters and patiently endure not just their highs and lows, but all their friends too.   You're very fortunate to have escaped the Twilight series years.  Lol.
Every  girl (and boy) should have a dad like that.  If they did, I'm convinced we wouldn't have so many self medicated single mothers and boys living in their mama's basement.  
A lot of Anna's friends were very into Twilight but Anna always turned her nose up at it.  I remember being in Books A Million with her a few years back and they had a little section set up that was geared toward the Twilight set and they were on sale and I pointed it out.  She picked one up and said something to the effect of:
"This is the 'I'm beautiful and in love with a vampire/werewolf/other monster and if he doesn't love me I will die, my life is so harrrrd" section.  I avoid these at all costs."

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:39:10 AM

...good for your daughter and her dislike of the 'Twilight' series.   Never could understand the fascination with that series of books.
sana8410 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:51:01 AM

At the moment, the twixt/tween market seems to have Divergent (awful) competing with The Fault in Our Stars (HATE, HATE, HATED it which is probably no surprise to you).  I'm in a book club (normally great selections) who picked the latter for last month's book and I wanted to poke both my eyes out before, during, and after. 

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:04:04 PM

As a father, I thoroughly enjoyed my sons, and now that they're grown, it's rewarding to hear that they also enjoyed having me as their father. My dad was a great dad, but he was very dignified and seldom playful. I was just the opposite, so life with my boys was a lot of fun.

zolace

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:10:31 PM

At the moment, the twixt/tween market seems to have Divergent (awful) competing with The Fault in Our Stars (HATE, HATE, HATED it which is probably no surprise to you).  I'm in a book club (normally great selections) who picked the latter for last month's book and I wanted to poke both my eyes out before, during, and after. 
We love The Fault in our Stars!  lol.  Anna's longstanding fave is The Book Thief.  Divergent was riding the coat tails of The Hunger Games imo but not nearly as good.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:17:58 PM

I don't know but I must have done something right as my children will drop everything and come help me if I need it.  My oldest son does the majority of hard work around my place now as I can't do a lot.I consider myself to be a lucky man.

Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:33:55 PM

Every once in a while I'd like to see one of the vids people post on here. Sadly, however, it is just the reality that if I upgrade to highspeed, you guys would be deprived of my presence, and I'd do nothing but play blitz chess. Four hours can go by in ten minutes.

You just can't imagine the sacrifice I'm making to dispense my wisdom here.
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:02:42 AM

I don't know but I must have done something right as my children will drop everything and come help me if I need it.  My oldest son does the majority of hard work around my place now as I can't do a lot.I consider myself to be a lucky man.

Child labor, and bragging about it!  How unconscionable!  You must have them so scared they tremble when you ring the bell.

j/k - I work my ass of for my kids and save everything for them, hopefully I treat them right and they'll return the favor when I'm too nutty to know any better.
RedGummyBear

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

♀ ♥

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:56:30 PM

Why does it have to be a war?  It's a short lived Battle in my eyes and you know the battle has begun and Won by me when you get a slap to the back of your head for wandering eyes.

Shortest battle in history if you ask me Smiley

The key to my ♥ has been lost. Call a locksmith
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: