Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:47:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Proof of Scam (Po$) is a real socioeconomic dynamic - its not a joke.  (Read 1084 times)
digitalindustry (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 09:50:12 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 11:01:38 PM by digitalindustry

Why Proof of Scam (Po$) is a real socioeconomic dynamic  - its not a joke.

Full from the Blog -  http://kolinevans.wordpress.com/2014/07/02/on-po-proof-of-scam-defining-the-rational-crypto-currency-exclusive-socioeconomic-dynamic/

I may have defined a new Dynamic here people - (Po$) Proof of Scam -

I didn't Pen it i know that - but i believe i have defined it and created a symbol (Po$)

-----------------------UPDATE --------------------------
A word on Proof of Scam

Po$  ( Proof of Scam)  not to be confused with PoS (Proof of Stake) is a real thing, people like to joke but i'd like to explain why Proof of Scam is an actual socioeconomic dynamic;

Proof of Scam (Po$) can be broadly defined as anything outside the Random Proof of work distribution, to a degree that it is nearly in the centralized fiat groups of monetary systems, a key element is if as a replacement to the Random Proof of Work distribution you have instead , the "trust us" principal.

There can be other examples, and many may argue back and forth, for example if the PoW period is gregariously flawed a system may be contested to be Proof of Scam or a Proof of Scam allegation could be leveled.

Proof of Scam is a uniquely Crypto currency dynamic, it can not be used for fiat applications because fiat is not a "trust-less system".

so to make that clear and if you would like to visualize it; fiat centralized paper Debt issued money is in a  bubble of its own that can never be governed by a Random Proof of work system, or any other "trustless" system.

"Cryptocurrency" is then in its own group which can be split up then into all its other groups -

The (Proof of Scam) Po$ group

The Proof of Scam group can be generally defined as a group in which the "random proof of work" and thus the "trustless system" is so flawed, that it almost represents a centralized fiat system.

there are many examples = but the key points to take away are that if the PoW is flawed in a manner of distribution as to rely on the  "Trust us" " "its ok" system. the "crypto" can generally be confirmed to be Po$ or Proof of Scam.

-----------------------UPDATE --------------------------

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
McClintock

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:59:17 PM

here is more details on digitalindustry a.k.a Kolin Evans (a scammer criminal): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=673185.0
amacar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:50:18 PM

Thank you for explanation!   Roll Eyes
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 11:04:43 PM

thanks not a problem.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
iGotAIDS

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:17:45 PM

Not Quark or Nibbles though; so every one knows, those coins are NOT scams.
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 02:30:31 AM

Not Quark or Nibbles though; so every one knows, those coins are NOT scams.

+1 what AIDS said.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
achimsmile
Legendary

Activity: 1225

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 02:34:36 AM

Why start a new thread, digi?

Weren't you having enough fun on the other one?  Cry
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 02:52:58 AM

NXT isn't the center of the universe ?

- some could claim Ripple stole your thunder - except they don't actually even have a decentralized ledger, so thus, can't sadly even be called a "Cryptocurrency."

so you have that , at least NXT is actually a Po$ Crypto currency.

in fact, when Crypt market cap asked my opinion about listing scams - i said something like the following:

"NXT has a block-chain and a thus should be listed no matter what."

but also along with that comes information on that block-chain.

also just a note, i didn't mention NXT (in the blog), until you have now just crossed topics.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:09:48 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2014, 02:17:36 PM by Daedelus

Why'd you run away? We where at risk of breaking out into a dialogue on the other thread  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Here is my post from the other thread:

This key aspect is shifted from the traditional system of Random mechanics to a more centralized fiat monetary system, so some could contest that it is the worst parts of both systems merged, i.e the pseudo anonymity of cryptocurrency and digital currency combined with the centralized “trust us” ” we have good intentions” of the fiat system.

Let me help you out.

You are assuming Nxt had value when it was released and that people cared about it. Both are false. Would you care if I realeased DunceCoin and gave it to you and 72 others? No. If you did some research in the original thread (I posted it), you would see that everyone uderstood that as long as Nxt was distributed to so few, it would never be successful or valuable.

So cue an slew of development bounties and giveaways to spread Nxt around, becasue it was in their own economic interest to do so.  Couple this with the promised features that were delivered (Alias System, Arbitrary Transactions, Asset Exchange), soon to be delivered promised features (Digital Good Store, Transparent Forging, Automated Transactions) and additional bonus features like Multigateway, Physical Goods Store and Multipool and Nxt becomes the most advanced cryptographic platform ever devised. And there is still Voting System, Monetary System, Judgement System and more planned for later in the year. As people became aware of what Nxt was doing and delivering, it attracted more and more people and reach a point were people were willing to pay for Nxt for a slice of a very compelling future that, every day, is becoming the present.

The so called 'bad distribution' quickly gave Nxt the biggest development warchest seen by any start up crypto and the economic incentive to give it away that enabled the best developers to come on board (and still continuing today) that have made all this possible IN ONLY 8 MONTHS.

But carry on informing us all with your educational thread  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Everyone else, there is more info on all these topics at nxtforum.org or just ask and I can point out any bits you are interested in  Grin

And crossed topics? You posted this Proof of Scam FUD in the other Nxt thread then did a runner  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:42:41 PM

NXT isn't the center of the universe ?

- some could claim Ripple stole your thunder - except they don't actually even have a decentralized ledger, so thus, can't sadly even be called a "Cryptocurrency."

so you have that , at least NXT is actually a Po$ Crypto currency.

in fact, when Crypt market cap asked my opinion about listing scams - i said something like the following:

"NXT has a block-chain and a thus should be listed no matter what."

but also along with that comes information on that block-chain.

also just a note, i didn't mention NXT (in the blog), until you have now just crossed topics.

Aw, Kolin, I can feel the love, mate, wanna hug?

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
qbd1313

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 02:23:10 PM

Quarkcoin Scam coin !

There now its out.
quark is dead?so sad  Grin
Pages: [1]