Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:53:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Resolved] Does there anyone can contact Nefario  (Read 2009 times)
HorseRider (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2012, 02:39:49 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2012, 02:14:14 PM by HorseRider

Nefario promised to turn the money back to me in 24 hours, but it's still not there. And I don't know why he did not respond to my PM and email anymore.

If his friend in this community can contact him personally, please ask him what is going on for me. Thanks.

Nefario

Intersango community manager

Re: [Help] sent btc to the same address twice!
« Sent to: HorseRider on: March 03, 2012, 10:19:54 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Quote  Reply  Delete  
Quote from: HorseRider on March 03, 2012, 10:05:57 PM
Dear Nefario,

I'm so sorry to make this trouble. I've decided to try GLBSE these days and I made some deposit. First I move 3.464BTC from one of my online wallet to the address

1E3936LbwPwgT15AaoAg4TZKTeYWAeUiqA

I generated, that was OK.

Then I generated the second address, I tried copied it but it indeed not successfully copied, but I use the same address mentioned above to deposit 65BTC.

This is a huge mistake for me, would you please find back the bitcoin for me?

my user id is:

051f9b45880b57c7f2528baa4f1a000aeef7647f9786fbab7418ea733fb2d5e6

Hey Horserider,
don't worry about it, I'll find your deposit and add it. It should be there in 24hours.

Nefario.
Report To Admin
Trade Shares, Bonds and more.

GLobal Bitcoin Stock Exchange (GLBSE)

Get bitcoin capital for your project or organisation

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

16SvwJtQET7mkHZFFbJpgPaDA1Pxtmbm5P
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ColdHardMetal

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2012, 02:48:44 AM

I sent him an email directing his attention to this thread.. It's ~3 am his time though, so he probably won't be on it right away.

reg

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2012, 06:28:36 AM

hi, I got posative help initially from nefario and glbse. BUT it took a while, I don't think you can hassle him too much- he's long BTC + he's up to his neck just now with intersango swapping banks and the UK conference. I think you should cut him some slack-I for one will be surprised if he does not follow through (eventually). reg.
matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2012, 09:29:18 AM

Yeah it does state on the GLBSE website to only use each payment address only once.

HorseRider (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2012, 12:57:10 PM

Yeah it does state on the GLBSE website to only use each payment address only once.

@matthewh3

Yeah, we all do know that. Run away from my asking-for-help post if you're not helping and try to be a mean person.

You know what, your company is over valued. YES, the RSM is over valued, even at its IPO price.

And I still remember that you have been selling the shares of your own company at another company's IPO post, which was paid advertisement fee to get people to see the post.

So, I think this post is not the first time you show your willingness to be a low life.

HorseRider (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2012, 01:04:04 PM

hi, I got posative help initially from nefario and glbse. BUT it took a while, I don't think you can hassle him too much- he's long BTC + he's up to his neck just now with intersango swapping banks and the UK conference. I think you should cut him some slack-I for one will be surprised if he does not follow through (eventually). reg.

thanks very much for the information and console. I will have to wait.

matthewh3
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2012, 01:07:00 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2012, 01:22:26 PM by matthewh3

Yeah, we all do know that. Run away from my asking-for-help post.

You know what, your company is over valued. YES, the RSM is over valued, even at its IPO price.

OK 1.32MH/s per share and 4.27MH/s per BTC invested and 50BTC generated from £20 of electric all profits 1900 ways should pay 0.00578947BTC dividend per share weekly currently only valued 0.3BTC per share who is currently offering better than that?  All the funds raised are to just to purchase equipment I only kept 50 shares from 1900 for setting up the company, running the company and paying the first months electricity costs.  Nefario is on my Facebook but I'm not going to spam him for you if you have already asked him  Roll Eyes

Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2012, 01:54:15 PM

Hey lads,

sorry about the absence, my net connections been down for a while, only after getting it back up.

HorseRider's account should have the deposit now, again, sorry for the delay.

Nefario.

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
HorseRider (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2012, 02:13:13 PM

Hey lads,

sorry about the absence, my net connections been down for a while, only after getting it back up.

Nefario.

Dear Nefario, I've seen it, thank you very much and sorry for my mistake and wasting your time!

HorseRider (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2012, 03:17:49 PM

If you're considering buying the Mining shares on the GLBSE,  I strongly suggest that one should do their own research. Don't buy any shares before making a table this way and fill the number YOURSELF.

Ticker             Share price(BTC)   # of shares          Market Cap.(BTC)       Total MH/s          BTC/MH/S
Company. 1               
Company. 2               
Company. 3               

Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2012, 04:52:07 PM

Hey lads,

Nefario.

Dear Nefario, I've seen it, thank you very much and sorry for my mistake and wasting your time!

It's not a waste of my time, you're a GLBSE user, this is what I do among other things.

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
punningclan

Activity: 283

Making a better tomorrow, tomorrow.

View Profile
June 06, 2012, 03:34:42 PM

I haven't been able to access my account for days now and tech support seems to be ignoring me.

I asked this:
"Having fixed my browser permissions to show the capcha I'm being told my auth-code is no good but I'm providing the one supplied by the authenticator."

I got this reply:
"after checking your account everything is working fine.

You need to keep in mind that you must enter your two factor
authentication code when logging in(as you have enabled two factor
authentication)."

I had been using 2 factor auth successfully but after many attempts over the past couple of days, using google authenticator, and with no tech support I am completely flummoxed.

I am glad my account appears in order however would very much like to get back to investing.

Your assistance would be much appreciated.

It was a cunning plan to have the funny man be the money fan of the punning clan.
1J13NBTKiV8xrAo2dwaD4LhWs3zPobhh5S
matthewh3
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2012, 05:54:29 PM

I haven't been able to access my account for days now and tech support seems to be ignoring me.

I asked this:
"Having fixed my browser permissions to show the capcha I'm being told my auth-code is no good but I'm providing the one supplied by the authenticator."

I got this reply:

authentication)."

I had been using 2 factor auth successfully but after many attempts over the past couple of days, using google authenticator, and with no tech support I am completely flummoxed.

I am glad my account appears in order however would very much like to get back to investing.

Have you emailed - support@glbse.com - he only works during office hours Monday to Friday and this Monday and Tuesday in the UK were a public holiday.  You should get a reply soon if you emailed - support@glbse.com

punningclan

Activity: 283

Making a better tomorrow, tomorrow.

View Profile
June 06, 2012, 07:34:45 PM

I asked this:

I got this reply:

authentication)."

Have you emailed - support@glbse.com - he only works during office hours Monday to Friday and this Monday and Tuesday in the UK were a public holiday.  You should get a reply soon if you emailed - support@glbse.com

I'm referring to tech support as support@glbse.com.
Thanks for the reply.

It was a cunning plan to have the funny man be the money fan of the punning clan.
1J13NBTKiV8xrAo2dwaD4LhWs3zPobhh5S
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: