Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:14:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEAUTIFUL Titan 1 oz. 999 fine Gold - 1 BTC coins are here  (Read 8897 times)
killakem

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 03:55:20 PM

Very nice!! I really like the design guys!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:05:01 PM

reserved
TitanBTC (OP)

Activity: 366
Merit: 258

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 08:52:12 PM

They look bloody gorgeous.

You mention overseas shipping can be complicated, what sort of price would it be to ship to the UK with insurance? It would be for 1 or 2 coins.

Shipping to the UK is an extra $60 for 1 coin.  If we're sending 2 coins, we'll lower the shipping price to $50 for the pair.  That's for Global Express Guaranteed service, which is 2-3 days fro the U.S. to UK. with full tracking.

Shipping gold internationally is definitely complicated.  Some countries don't even allow gold to be imported without a government licensed dealer involved.  The U.K. isn't too bad though. 

This is good to know. Sucks that is the case.

I was shocked at how many enormous coin dealers in the U.S. refuse to ship internationally.  I talked to a guy recently that does around $50MM in annual coin and bullion sales, and he was basically like "we just don't wanna deal with it".

I'm certainly not an expert, but the E.U. in general is supposed to have standardized rules on importing gold specifically.  If you can prove that an item is investment grade bullion it should be exempt from VAT. 

However, where the rubber hits the road is that the customs department in E.U. countries seem to be authorized to make "judgement calls" on whether an item qualifies as investment gold.  We've seen it go both ways depending on who's working the desk that day.   

TitanBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 08:55:33 PM

Are these still for sale?

Yes.  These are still for sale and can ship same day.

Sorry I haven't been more active on the forums lately.  Had to take care of some family.

snufflufagus

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:08:18 AM

Leave you're family behind and produce more gold coins, mate.  What can they offer you that gold can't?

It's so precious. 

my precious.
TitanBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 08:56:22 PM

$50 off for forum members until August 1.   We need to move a few more of these before July comes to a close. 

We can offer quantities discounts as well.  PM me for more info.

TitanBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 08:58:09 PM

Leave you're family behind and produce more gold coins, mate.  What can they offer you that gold can't?

It's so precious. 

my precious.

Not sure how to respond to that...

...we don't endorse "Lord of the Rings" references.  I'm sorry.

Hellot

Activity: 679
Merit: 526

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 10:28:41 PM

Have you received the graded coins from ANACS yet?  What is the lowest number available?
TitanBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 02:28:04 PM

Have you received the graded coins from ANACS yet?  What is the lowest number available?

We don't have the graded coins back yet.  The $50 discount is for ungraded coins.

I will definitely post here when we've got the coins back from ANACS. 

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:54:30 PM

We don't have the graded coins back yet.  The $50 discount is for ungraded coins.

How many did you send in for grading?

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

TitanBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 10:11:52 PM

How many did you send in for grading?

A total of 7 coins were sent in for grading.  3 of them were selected as "the best" out of a dozen that we picked at random.   4 of them are examples of what I subjectively identified as different levels of quality from the total batch of 100 (I did that so we can give customers a more realistic estimate of what these coins will grade at).

It bears repeating that we don't really want to be in the grading business.  I'm most interested in our customers making money, so I'd prefer to sell coins that customers can add value to by doing the grading themselves.

TitanBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 02:22:14 AM

Hey Friends,

We have 4 ANACS graded coins here, now, ready to ship.  These are available on a first come, first served basis.  

These were classified by ANACS as proof grade quality coins, which is fairly rare for our production runs.  All of them are graded at PF67.  

Here's the web link for a few higher res pictures:  https://www.titanbtc.com/product/titan-one-gold/

These particular coins were pre-sold, but never left our shop and are now for sale again.  They will ship from our location in California with a numbered certificate of authenticity (production numbers are 40,41, 45, and 46.)  As always, we cover shipping and insurance for gold coins within the U.S.    

The current price, as of this moment is $2,109.00 ($1199 spot gold + $345 spot BTC + $475 Production costs + $75 grading service costs)  That price will float based on current market prices for gold and BTC.  Customers outside the U.S. should add $50 to the price for FedEx International Express service to ensure that you have adequate tracking info and insurance.

If you're just hearing about Titan Bitcoins for the first time, these are similar to Casascius coins, only made in very limited edition.  The private key for the BTC that comes with these coins is sealed underneath the tamper-proof security hologram on the back of the coin. These Private Keys are printed on permanently offline, "air-gapped" computers and printers.  Immediately afterward, all digital traces of the private keys are securely deleted.  Each coin has a unique webpage that tracks it's value in realtime, so that you can verify funding state and authenticity by simply scanning the barcode on the back of the coin.

While we do also offer 2-factor authentication for other Titan Bitcoins (cold-storage wallets for which are kept in our insured safe deposit boxes), these particular gold coins all include a private key on the coin, underneath the hologram.

Bitcoin is always preferred for payment, but we're happy to accept USD in the form of cashier's checks and wire-transfers, as well as cash or check deposits at any Chase Bank location.   PM me for banking details if you need them.

And thanks again for all your support guys!

mdegreffe

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:21:41 AM

The design looks beautiful to me. Considering to order one..
TitanBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 04:43:54 PM

I'm glad you like it!

TitanBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 04:51:47 PM

The Gold Market is in the process of taking a huge dump, so the price is lower now by about $35.  Just PM me for a fresh quote or email sales@titanbtc.com.

kodiak1120

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 01:45:14 AM

I just received the coins I ordered from Titan and I have to say, they are the most beautiful coins I own...  they look so professional and I really like the QR code on the back.  It adds a nice touch.  I bought a Titan One and a Titan Half.  Both are now my favorite coins.  The size and thickness are perfect.  Shipping was fast and coins were promptly funded. 
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 01:55:11 AM

Oh man, love seeing this thread bumped to see those pictures of such a beautiful coin again. So nice & classy I would say these will be like the 2nd round of the Casascius coin market in the future. No way I could get a solid gold Titan right now, but I will someday. I've been consolidating my extra wealth into physical cryptos & PM bullion lately, and have been loving it. Still need to add a Titan to my collection badly, will check out the site now. Titan BTC were the first physical bitcoins that made my jaw drop and made me start getting really into physical crypto coins.

Oh, and Congratulations on the PF-67 grade! Nice work indeed!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: