Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:17:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in "Return to Mean" stage of bubble?  (Read 3149 times)
Simran (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 03:02:24 AM

Seems like we're at that stage and ready to go into a bubble to repeat the process. Who's ready? Cheesy

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
Rooothlespredators

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:03:17 AM

can't wait
TrollinU

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:10:31 AM

I think it's awesome how this chart is ok when it's followed by "ready to blast off?" but you all cry when someone compares the bubble burst to it
Way to "woman" it up with your double standards, guys!

dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:23:17 AM

I think it's awesome how this chart is ok when it's followed by "ready to blast off?" but you all cry when someone compares the bubble burst to it

Oh, another self-professed troll account?  Thanks for the heads up, I like to put you knobs on ignore asap.
byronbb
Legendary

Activity: 1414

HODL OR DIE

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:30:56 AM

That god damn chart.

zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:19:23 AM

Seems like we're at that stage and ready to go into a bubble to repeat the process. Who's ready? Cheesy

I thought we were already at bear trap, but maybe you are right. We could be there as well. Not very clear to see at the moment where we are exactly, but either way we can assume it's

1) not going down from here any serious amounts
2) it's not going to take long for any other cycle to happen.
oda.krell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:26:46 AM

That god damn chart.

This chart... one day it'll break me.

That, and the 'Guys! Why are we going {up, down} by $2? Some news I missed? Guys?!' threads.

Not sure which Bitcoin wallet you should use? Get Electrum!
Electrum is an open-source lightweight client: fast, user friendly, and 100% secure.
Download the source or executables for Windows/OSX/Linux/Android from, and only from, the official Electrum homepage.
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:14:44 AM

That god damn chart.

This chart... one day it'll break me.

That, and the 'Guys! Why are we going {up, down} by $2? Some news I missed? Guys?!' threads.

Topics with the word "stage" anywhere in first post should be moved to a new speculation sub-section, named, I don't know, "Conclusions taken directly from someone's ass".

Seriously now, I am seeing that for 4 years, and topics that start with "I had a dream last night" have much more insight than this stupid shit.

i am satoshi
fonzie

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:16:25 AM

Simran, do you still hold you LTC stash? IS LTC also in the "return to mean" stage?

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:43:22 AM

The past chart doesn't mean anything for the future.  No one knows what exactly the price wil be in the future.
Tzupy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:47:49 AM

Simran, do you still hold you LTC stash? IS LTC also in the "return to mean" stage?

Litecoin is experiencing capitulation. Much despair to come before it goes up (sustained) again.

Sometimes, if it looks too bullish, it's actually bearish
fonzie

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:49:19 AM

Litecoin is experiencing capitulation. Much despair to come before it goes up (sustained) again.

I think it´s time to reactivate my BTC-e account "LTCvictim" .
I love to chat during the despair phase!  Cheesy

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4046
Merit: 4603

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:53:54 AM

That god damn chart.

Posting it should be grounds for banning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr_DTozbH8E
maker88

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:03:49 PM

we didn't cry when it actually represented the bubble burst. people only question it when retards like failling come out and put it up saying we just got to the end of the bubble like last month and now its going to 200. that is an absolutely absurd interpretation, and deserves ridicule. return to mean/ first bear trap makes sense. and lines up.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:37:49 PM

The past chart doesn't mean anything for the future.  No one knows what exactly the price wil be in the future.

The old "past results do bit guarantee future result" chant again, and as always misinterpreted.

The whole point of speculating is making an educated guess based on past results. You can't GUARANTEE it will move one way or another, but you can very damn well GUESS it and make a ton of money. You'll guess wrong sometimes, but when your analysis is good you'll make more money than you lose on average.

It's similar to gambling, but it's not nearly as risky as pure gambling when you do it correctly.

Otherwise we might move this entire subtopic to gambling.
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176

Borsche

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:10:07 PM

It's similar to gambling, but it's not nearly as risky as pure gambling when you do it correctly.

Agree. Doing it correctly meaning when everybody bids on red, you do it too, and that collective action may actually affect the end result. That's all there is to "insightful speculation". If most people would be looking at that chart for wisdom, we might  be actually following it, however nobody ever did, so bitcoin price never did, too.

Everybody who posts this charts seems to have failed math, since they miss the simple fact that 350 > 265 > 100.

i am satoshi
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:12:28 PM

That god damn chart.

LOL  Cheesy

Not again.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
thezerg
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:54:14 PM

you guys are just crying b/c if you'd followed that d*mn chart for that last 3 bubbles you could have more than tripled your BTC holdings, no fancy TA required.  Only risk (and it is a big one) is avoiding failures like Bitcoinica, coinfloor, Gox.  For example, RP "blindly" followed the trendline last time, sold when we were above, bought when we were below and ended up with a dilapidated manor for free.

oda.krell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:01:32 PM

Nah, kinda doubt that.

I think for once, traders and holders are united in their hatred of the idiocy that is posting this chart over and over again.

Not sure which Bitcoin wallet you should use? Get Electrum!
Electrum is an open-source lightweight client: fast, user friendly, and 100% secure.
Download the source or executables for Windows/OSX/Linux/Android from, and only from, the official Electrum homepage.
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4046
Merit: 4603

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:05:19 PM

Nah, kinda doubt that.

I think for once, traders and holders are united in their hatred of the idiocy that is posting this chart over and over again.
+1
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: