Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:06:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Isiscoin - ISIS - X15 PoW/PoS - 14% PoS Interest - Tor Whitepaper - 7/3!  (Read 55651 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pc555

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:13:33 AM

I like ISIS,good coin.
znakistu

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:15:22 AM

The reward would soon halve Cheesy

That it will! Isiscoin has a lot coming for you guys, if you haven't gotten some ISIS yet now is the time! Smiley

Bounty of 150 ISIS for another Isiscoin promotional video of professional quality!

Enough promises time to show some detail of "whats coming" What features will this coin have that sets it aside from the multitude of other shitcoins?

We have a Whitepaper available with all of our timeline ETA dates. You will get a rough outline and detail of what we are doing to Isiscoin over the coming months. Biggest feature: 100% Native Tor Integration for anonymity.
We need exchange guys...

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
merc84

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:45:33 AM

That it will! Isiscoin has a lot coming for you guys, if you haven't gotten some ISIS yet now is the time! Smiley

Bounty of 150 ISIS for another Isiscoin promotional video of professional quality!

Enough promises time to show some detail of "whats coming" What features will this coin have that sets it aside from the multitude of other shitcoins?

We have a Whitepaper available with all of our timeline ETA dates. You will get a rough outline and detail of what we are doing to Isiscoin over the coming months. Biggest feature: 100% Native Tor Integration for anonymity.

Tor is the only feature covered in the white paper, and already there are multiple coins which offer this feature, what about tor based chat through wallet, decentralized exchange or other attractive features?
asnghost

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:29:12 AM

Tor is the only feature covered in the white paper, and already there are multiple coins which offer this feature, what about tor based chat through wallet, decentralized exchange or other attractive features?

Good point, already asked this about difference in Tor integration. "Biggest feature: 100% Native Tor Integration for anonymity." Maybe other coins do not have Native Tor Integration?

nowaah

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:43:28 AM

Can't you just answer instead of deleting people's posts about your relations to Firecoin and who else that is behind Isiscoin development ?
If you really are serious with Isiscoin then you should shed some light upon this
isiscoin (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 06:47:04 AM

Can't you just answer instead of deleting people's posts about your relations to Firecoin and who else that is behind Isiscoin development ?
If you really are serious with Isiscoin then you should shed some light upon this

We are serious about Isiscoin's development the entire team is choosing to remain anonymous this is the general purpose of Isiscoin in the future to be anonymous, so it is only fit that we follow this model. We have provided more than enough information on what our plans and intentions for Isiscoin are. We are not affiliated with Firecoin.
shkbits

Activity: 295

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:49:45 AM

Yeah.
Dev, there's already talks on exchange troll box that you are the one behind Firecoin and you will scam us all eventually. Allcoin has confirmed that they will never add ISIS. Please respond rather than deleting the posts.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
hellracer2011

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:56:08 AM

Yeah.
Dev, there's already talks on exchange troll box that you are the one behind Firecoin and you will scam us all eventually. Allcoin has confirmed that they will never add ISIS. Please respond rather than deleting the posts.

Deleting the post will not serve any purpose, but rather increase suspicion.

Being a anon coin doesn't mean that Dev should also be anonymous, especially when a big question-mark on the people behind the development of the coin.

What purpose this coin will serve if not listed on exchanges?
isiscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 06:59:32 AM

Isiscoin is being added C-Cex right now! Smiley

We have answered your posts above, we also answered them quite awhile ago, that is why they get deleted now.

We have been upfront with everything and completely transparent.

Giveaway on the IRC Channel! Join us at #isiscoin
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 07:05:56 AM

Welcome to trade IsisCoin at C-CEX.com exchange!

Easy registration, no delays in deposits and withdrawals, very responsive interface, strong security.
You can trade ISIS to BTC, USD (Visa/MC, Payeer (0% dep, withdr.), EgoPay (0% withdr.) available, PayPal withdrawals and many other options).

https://c-cex.com/?p=isis-btc
https://c-cex.com/?p=isis-usd

Also it is tradable to any other coin we have (90+):

https://c-cex.com/?p=isis-ltc
https://c-cex.com/?p=isis-nmc
https://c-cex.com/?p=isis-doge
https://c-cex.com/?p=isis-ftc

Trading fee is 0.2%, 0% fee on crypto deposit. Our referral system is paying 5% of our earning from Your referrals.
We have very responsive support team available in Skype, via support tickets and chat on exchange.

Our exchange is convenient and secure place to trade Your coins with fastest deposit and withdrawal system on market.

Sincerely, https://c-cex.com exchange!

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
shkbits

Activity: 295

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:06:09 AM

We have answered your posts above, we also answered them quite awhile ago, that is why they get deleted now.

Hmm, I am sorry. I didn't see that post. You replied while I was typing Smiley. I was concerned because I have invested on this. Keep up the good work and the community will be supporting you.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
tekke
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:09:15 AM

That is good news!
valth

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:13:07 AM

let's mine more isis Cheesy
hellracer2011

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:15:08 AM

Hmm, I am sorry. I didn't see that post. You replied while I was typing Smiley. I was concerned because I have invested on this. Keep up the good work and the community will be supporting you.

+1

There is nothing harm in replying or clarifying doubts again and again.

The community will keep supporting you as long as they see your dedication.
isiscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 07:17:33 AM

+1

There is nothing harm in replying or clarifying doubts again and again.

The community will keep supporting you as long as they see your dedication.

Very good to know! +1 too!

We are trying to be active in the IRC if you need to quickly get ahold of us. We do try to keep active in this thread as well and do try to answer all questions! Smiley
daeminium

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:24:26 AM

net hash up  Cheesy
isiscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 08:15:55 AM

net hash up  Cheesy

Yes it is! We are looking for a new Promotional Video still! Please check the bounties everyone!

znakistu

Activity: 263

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:16:54 AM

net hash up  Cheesy

Yes it is! We are looking for a new Promotional Video still! Please check the bounties everyone!

Any news regard the exchange?

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
isiscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 08:22:27 AM

net hash up  Cheesy

Any news regard the exchange?

Yes! You are able to trade ISIS now on C-Cex: https://c-cex.com/?p=isis-btc

Please keep tweeting on twitter to be added to Bittrex! We have had over 29+ retweets on one Twitter status so far! @BittrexExchange.
xandrino

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:40:13 AM

Yes! You are able to trade ISIS now on C-Cex: https://c-cex.com/?p=isis-btc

Please keep tweeting on twitter to be added to Bittrex! We have had over 29+ retweets on one Twitter status so far! @BittrexExchange.

lol guys, don't sell so low! remember only 1.8 million coins by end of pow.. but anyway i expect price will climb once the 315 blocks are done being hashed XD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: