Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:44:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 981 times)
dipal (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:46:36 AM

My Dear Friends ,

I am shivani Shah from india and I have just joined this forum. It looks interesting to be here and acquire knowledge

I have been in the field of HYIPs since quite some time now and I am even writing reviews for HYIPS.

I am new here so inviting comments from my senior friends about what is to be avoided here

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:05:08 AM

Avoid anything that sounds to good to be true.  Simple advice but will keep you from many scams new members unfortunately fall for.
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:44:07 AM

Bitcoins isn't an HYIP though, so if you are here to scam others, don't even try cause you won't get far.
nagabeler

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:50:27 AM

Hi, i am a newbie also, i know there is a famous HYIP in india mmmindia if i am not mistaken?, how was it?, as far as i know it was reset, is it true? , if you have a thought just discuss it in this forum, the seniors here are really kind to reply

dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:16:52 AM

Hello there!
Welcome to the world of bitcoin, where so many scammers try to scam others by proposing many programs that sounds too good to be true.

There are few things you should keep in mind before venturing deep in the world of cryptocurrency. In my experience, it is as follows:

1. If it's sounds too good to be true, don't bother investing time and money into it. Time wasted is money wasted.
2. Do your homework before doing anything risky that may affect you bigtime.
3. Learn to keep track of your spending, buying and anything about your bitcoin. By doing this, you will know what happened to your btc if anything bad happens.
4. Do not invest your time and money on anything that seems to be shady. Learn to study first how a program/company operates before taking a move and entrusting them your hard earned bitcoins.
5. Don't panic. The cryptocurrency world is a roller coaster ride wherein the faint hearted always end up losing BIGTIME.
and most importantly,
6. Always encrypt and backup your wallet. Just in case Cheesy
Kumra

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:20:49 AM

Hi Guys,

Im new to these forums but am having a lot of fun mining. I am currently mining lotuscoin which will hopefully do well once it is on a bigger exchange.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:31:51 AM

Hi Guys,

Im new to these forums but am having a lot of fun mining. I am currently mining lotuscoin which will hopefully do well once it is on a bigger exchange.

Haha. Seems like your having fun speculating on which coin will make you more money Cheesy
BunsenBurner

Activity: 653
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:38:03 AM

My Dear Friends ,

I am shivani Shah from india and I have just joined this forum. It looks interesting to be here and acquire knowledge

I have been in the field of HYIPs since quite some time now and I am even writing reviews for HYIPS.

I am new here so inviting comments from my senior friends about what is to be avoided here

Welcome to bitcointalk.
I usually suggest others to avoid everything that looks too good to be true, but you are coming for HYIPs...  Undecided

newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:14:03 AM

My Dear Friends ,

Hi, i am a newbie also, i know there is a famous HYIP in india mmmindia if i am not mistaken?, how was it?, as far as i know it was reset, is it true? , if you have a thought just discuss it in this forum, the seniors here are really kind to reply

Hi Guys,

Welcome to Bitcointalk ...as others have already pointed out Bitcoin is not HYIP. It is a revolutionary payment protocol.

I'm not sure what u mean by HYIP in India. Both Ponzi & MLM are regarded as HYIP, whereas Ponzi is illegal but MLM is legal. Before joining an MLM,  need to check the viability of their business model, be it bitcoin related or not.

rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 09:10:02 PM

My Dear Friends ,

Most of the wise members here on bitcointalk maintains a safe distance from Hyips and someone related to them. So if you'll ask me " What is to be avoided here " i'll suggest you to avoid HYIPS.
and welcome to the world of bitcoin , there's a lot to learn here
Some threads you should take a look for future reference
Newbie Read ME
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177133.0

Activity
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177133.msg5106206#msg5106206

Membership Status/ Forum Ranks
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

commandrix

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:07:47 PM

Avoid any newbie who comes out with an offer with his first, second or third post. Remember that it takes time to build up trust here. And when you get up to a sufficient ranking, do one of the signature campaigns if you're going to be posting a lot.
allsopfree

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:40:30 PM

Wellcome, just keep beeing active and you will soon have nice time here Smiley
SelbyTsang

Activity: 577
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:25:58 PM

Avoid trusting anyone on the web easily, no matter how good the deal looks like or how nice the person looks like.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: