Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:17:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RIOT] RiotCoin - X13 - POS - Distributed Message Feeds - Bittrex  (Read 41380 times)
chapson

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 03:22:59 PM

we   will  see
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 03:47:03 PM

http://suchpool.pw/riot

Nice ninjalaunch! We spotted it, jump in!

1 account and 1 set of workers for all pools on our new interface
Multiple Load-Balanced Node.JS Stratums + VARDIFF
24/7 Monitoring on Stratum, MPOS, Central Wallet, Mysql and much more
Helpdesk Support System, Active team
DDoS Protected and Flood filtered
10 Dedicated Servers in Cluster
Professionnal infrastructure build with scalability in mind with our own servers
Multiple databases and frequent full database dumps
Hosted in a state of the art Datacenter using n+1
Best bandwidth carriers, excellent connectivity and latency worldwide
We also have our own on-site tech support, since we are the hosters.

We recently implemented single login across all our new pools. We are also migrating some of our old pools on the platform aswell.
Come see and benefit from our improved front-end and stronger back-end architecture!

1 account and 1 set of workers for all pools on our new interface, Multiple load balanced stratums, 24/7 monitoring, all the same features as our other pools.

http://suchpool.pw/riot
To reach us:

URL: http://www.suchpool.pw
    Email: admin@suchpool.pw
    IRC: irc.freenode.net - #suchpool
    Twitter: @SuchPool
    Support: Support.SuchPool.pw

will you be redirecting hashes again after POW?
whatdidshedo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 04:39:14 PM

anyone else having trouble with wallet not syncing.i have config set up right
all good i forgot to download new wallet after relaunch

Do you know how staking works with RIOT? Automatic?

open console and start typing stake every 30 seconds , after 8 hours take 30 min break then start typing again  Cheesy

ShitCoins-B-Gone

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:34:14 PM

This coin is dead before the day is out. Ninja/Instamining. Already under 5000 Satoshi and falling fast. That strong order book of 6 orders.

BitTrex should be ashamed of itself. I know I just pulled my little bit of BTC out. Let them keep RIOT instead.

SHITCOINS!!!!

This is not a scam coin. Don't be mad because you missed the launch! I was there for it because I take it seriously.

Trust me Jarvis, I had no intention of mining this SHITCOIN. No chance.

And now I have to wonder if I even want to trade at BitTrex anymore. There can't be any explanation for listing this SHITCOIN so fast other than they were involved in a P&D. If so I would love to hear it.
DLow

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:32:25 PM

This coin is dead before the day is out. Ninja/Instamining. Already under 5000 Satoshi and falling fast. That strong order book of 6 orders.

BitTrex should be ashamed of itself. I know I just pulled my little bit of BTC out. Let them keep RIOT instead.

SHITCOINS!!!!

This is not a scam coin. Don't be mad because you missed the launch! I was there for it because I take it seriously.

And now I have to wonder if I even want to trade at BitTrex anymore. There can't be any explanation for listing this SHITCOIN so fast other than they were involved in a P&D. If so I would love to hear it.

You shouldn't. Just close this tab, sell your rig and turn your back on all this. Seriously, imagine how much time you would save if you wouldn't have to write all these super intelligent posts that no one takes serious anyway. So much free time.
youaremysap

Activity: 84

ddd

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 12:28:53 AM

what update will come Grin

Teddy COIN -15%Free+75%IPO,Let's talk about Teddy.Tmw5zpNJvNFmxR5Vmkt7ptnaBwfJQGuqsh
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 12:52:23 AM

SHITCOINS!!!!

You shouldn't. Just close this tab, sell your rig and turn your back on all this. Seriously, imagine how much time you would save if you wouldn't have to write all these super intelligent posts that no one takes serious anyway. So much free time.

Still wondering how the hell it got added to trex so fast its been a day since it was launched. Everyone kept denying instamining but there was and pool.mn was invovled those scumbags.

This coin is still way overvalued, not worth 500 sat.
jarvis

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 12:58:57 AM

SHITCOINS!!!!

I personally like coins with this type of reward structure from a mining perspective and investor. They have been a win/win for investors and miners more often then not. I do think however in a whole crypto-currencies are in its teenage years. we have a real problem with bad/scam developers and it is hard to determine who is who. I hope that one day in order to list a coin there will be a screening process for accountability, like established bitcointalk member accounts.

Overall I do not feel that this coin is bad, far from it. They didn't instamine. Rig renters and farms did. Everyone would have loved to mine bitcoin at the minute it was launched with the largest hash they could throw at it. I believe in people until they burn me. I wish we could Identify those repeat offenders. There were 5 people with over 9ghash of rented power at launch. I was one of those and that is how this game is run. Mine while difficulty is low. I don't know why people dumped as fast as they did. I am assuming it was the dude with 5ghash trying to re-coupe his rental money. I personally requested Bittrex to add this coin because I believe investors will retain more value in there purchase from coins with this structure (pos after a short period). Example: Blackcoin. I was talking with Bittrex the day this was launched and sent them the source for screening.

I Still think your yet to see the pop in this coin. All those miners with huge hash power that dumped so cheaply will in the end help investors reap huge rewards on Bittrex. Only time will tell. But I am holding.

youaremysap

ddd

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 01:26:13 AM

just wait for more good news

Teddy COIN -15%Free+75%IPO,Let's talk about Teddy.Tmw5zpNJvNFmxR5Vmkt7ptnaBwfJQGuqsh
RiotCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 01:35:47 AM

SHITCOINS!!!!

Still wondering how the hell it got added to trex so fast its been a day since it was launched. Everyone kept denying instamining but there was and pool.mn was invovled those scumbags.

I will gladly buy all your coins for 2x your target price  Grin

We were added to bittrex because we explained our longer-term goals to them.

We will announce our plans soon, we are waiting on coins to be sold or dumped and more fair distribution.

Thank you to all those staking!

jarvis

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 01:59:30 AM

SHITCOINS!!!!

We will announce our plans soon, we are waiting on coins to be sold or dumped and more fair distribution.

Thanks for being active developer and not disappearing. If you need any help in the development process let me know. You will be rewarded for being a solid developer.
youaremysap

ddd

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 02:07:09 AM

SHITCOINS!!!!

nice,when we can see your plan?

HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:13:43 AM

SHITCOINS!!!!

they would of paid bittrex to get listed mate.it happens with coins all the time.i dont like it but its just the way crypto is now.its all about making money short term and the whole focus has gone away from trying to make crypto more mainstream.crypto world is just full of greedy people now days.bittrex got burnt pretty bad when ninja coin bug caused alot of false coins.its a gamble adding coins so early but greed will make you do any thing

whatdidshedo

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:16:30 AM

SHITCOINS!!!!

they would of paid bittrex to get listed mate.it happens with coins all the time.i dont like it but its just the way crypto is now.its all about making money short term and the whole focus has gone away from trying to make crypto more mainstream.crypto world is just full of greedy people now days.bittrex got burnt pretty bad when ninja coin bug caused alot of false coins.its a gamble adding coins so early but greed will make you do any thing

Bittrex didn't get burned but people who bought it like myself, bittrex collected trade fees , but yes nowadays these new coins better not sleep on them or bet only what you can afford to lose(my choice) cause it's all about scams. i do not know what Riot is i mined some but 4k is actually cheap considering 630k coins (only 25.2 btc cap) so if it turns to be something good or a pumpers chose to pump it it will be nice return . but you never know , good luck to all and only bet what you can afford to lose (then you wont run around in forums and yell scam on every coin)

youaremysap

ddd

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 05:38:03 AM

we need pump,be more active and let others know this coin.

yes,just do it Cool

collect more cheap coins

cy87.2008

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:03:06 AM

any news or plans?
   I want to buy it,but I dont know the coin‘s plan.
   Is it worth to buy?

platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:14:20 AM

What's the point for such coins?
phoneled

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:37:23 AM

any news or plans?
   I want to buy it,but I dont know the coin‘s plan.
   Is it worth to buy?

dev disappeared, u know what's that mean.

barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 10:13:49 AM

any news or plans?
   I want to buy it,but I dont know the coin‘s plan.  Is it worth to buy?

dev disappeared, u know what's that mean.

no hes not

Name:   RiotCoinDev
Activity:   10
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   July 03, 2014, 05:27:17 AM
Last Active:   Today at 10:10:58 AM

as you can see on page 10 he made a post...  Roll Eyes
youaremysap

ddd

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 12:18:04 PM

yes,dev is very active

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: