Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:25:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RIOT] RiotCoin - X13 - POS - Distributed Message Feeds - Bittrex  (Read 41380 times)
Rayes

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:42:50 PM

We need to hear any form of communication from the dev. People are just dumping =(

can you just GTFO already. Go do something about it yourself if you want to. So you NEED to stfu and be patience or GTFO now and stop demanding anything from the dev cause he owes you nothing, go make your own coin with announcements every day of every month. for fuck sake this cryptoworld is full of lunatics it seems..
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:48:41 PM

We need to hear any form of communication from the dev. People are just dumping =(

can you just GTFO already. Go do something about it yourself if you want to. So you NEED to stfu and be patience or GTFO now and stop demanding anything from the dev cause he owes you nothing, go make your own coin with announcements every day of every month. for fuck sake this cryptoworld is full of lunatics it seems..

such attitude Roll Eyes
humski

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 02:20:15 PM

Calm your fat tits. It's nice to have an active thread than a dead thread you raging homo.  Thanks

https://www.SitePriceValue.com - How Much Is Your Website Worth?
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:26:43 PM

Calm your fat tits.

LMAO Cheesy
evtrmm

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

So much for "Community"

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:36:03 PM

Dev update

Hello all,

I haven't disappeared, I also haven't sold a single coin.

My  2 BTC buy order is at 2000 satoshi, if you would like to sell your coins at these undervalued prices, I would be happy to buy them.

Smiley

Updates/news are coming. I am not in a massive rush or in a wild craze to earn a couple btc. Let us give those with some interest some time to gather cheap RIOT.

If you would like to speed up the process help please tweet and/or message in the ANN of https://coinmarketcap.com/ to get RIOT listed - this is the next step.

Thanks!

I do not believe this should be your priority.  moving forward and generating interest will help get listed on coinmarketcap and other sites.  As a developer, you should be more interested in developing the coin and its features, and everything else will follow.  In time, more people will take notice and this will benefit the early adopters who believe in what you are trying to do.

or, is the plan to drop the price to 2000 so you can buy, then start releasing features?
dijclarwin

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:46:56 PM

So this coin seems kind of dead, no trading at all. So I guess it was a pump and dump? That's too bad.
chapson

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:53:31 AM

dev already left?
Rayes

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:01:43 PM

You'll notice soon enough. But when you do it'll be to late to buy sub 50k Smiley
chapson

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:22:43 PM

You'll notice soon enough. But when you do it'll be to late to buy sub 50k Smiley
U will never know about that unless you are in the dev team,then just buy.
Packrack101

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:26:33 PM

vol is shrinking again. Coin is too cheap.
dijclarwin

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:28:38 PM

Rayes are you privy to inside information to know that the price will shoot up?
It is my observation that a coin with no volume and no community normally results in failure. I know the dev said he wanted coins out of hands of miners and better distributed but miners aren't going to dump when there isn't any appreciable buy support. Looking at the sell order depth on bittrex it looks like there are tons of bagholders from the recent run to 17k, so the dev's goal of avoiding price spikes by gradually releasing updates seems to have failed.

Its too bad because the idea to help those who fight for our rights around the world seems a laudable goal. However a vision of how to execute a plan to achieve that goal is necessary as well. Otherwise its all just talk, hence my assumption of a pump and dump scheme so far.
Packrack101

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:53:01 PM

dev went awol?
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:55:04 AM

coin is dead dev ran off sold all his coins what will we do our heads have been chopped off. Dump as fast as you can
RiotCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:25:33 AM

coin is dead dev ran off sold all his coins what will we do our heads have been chopped off. Dump as fast as you can

Sorry yesterday was very busy for me!! I am still here and in the buy books!  I have news within 24 hours.

Apology!

I have a special feature to add I have been working in, but I like to ask the community - what other features would you like?
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:35:55 AM

Sorry yesterday was very busy for me!! I am still here and in the buy books!  I have news within 24 hours.

Apology!

I have a special feature to add I have been working in, but I like to ask the community - what other features would you like?

I was kidding. I just found it funny that you posted just two days ago and there are already assumptions that you left and the coin is done
RiotCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:13:53 PM

Update from Developer 7/10/2014:

Hello, RIOT dev here.

I'm working on a nice presentation. For the people who hold RIOT and check the forums, I would like to give a sneak peek.

I intend to add TOR support and possible anonymous function if the community wishes.

As of now I am working on a p2p communications protocol that will allow users of RIOT wallet to send messages to one another or to groups of subscribers. This is step one of my project. It is decentralized and trustless, so you dont need to trust any entities like SSL certificate authority.

All messages will be fully encrypted, and it is designed to keep "metadata" private so nobody can spy from the outside.

Users will be able to collect POS blocks, help sustain the RIOT network, and help broadcast messages around the network.

Users can learn of a broadcaster who publishes content of interest to them. After adding them to the subscribe section, their messages will appear in the users inbox. One will be able to anonymously publish content using the same anonymous identity.

I'd like idea from RIOT holders but the working name is now RIOTCOMM.

I wish to promote news and sharing about positive uprisings against the corrupt governments of the world. Users will be able to connect securely and share information over a decentralized network. I have these ideas after seeing how people in countries such as Egypt, Turkey, China, and maybe one day many many more, are blocked from twitter and cannot communicate safely. I wish to help stop censorship.

It is my wish to implement this distributed messaging system both over regular RIOT nodes and through nodes in TOR.

I have been working on things such as offline notification management problems and spam problems. I will go into more detail about these soon.

I have been working on this project as a standalone application which the QT will tie into via local XML-RPC API calls. However I am considering integrating it entirely into the wallet itself.

All users will have the option to run a decentralized node. The option will be available not to serve content, if you wish to avoid scrutiny.

After this is implemented I plan to grow this project into hosting forums in a decentralized manner, however I will focus on Phase 1 initally.

Thank you for your interest in RIOTcoin.

cryptowest

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:50:31 PM

Why the price drop?  Huh
Rayes

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:48:27 PM

That price drop is what they call successful market manipulation. It scares of some weak hands and allows large accumulation of bag holders.. I'm not really complaining, let it drop a bit more before people will get the know of this coin.
chapson

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:27:13 PM

oberviously they disappoint about the news.
ChekaZ
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:12:55 PM

price is getting up again, maybe last time to snipe a few cheap coins.

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: