Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:22:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOLY F**** I just got the details of 50 bitcoiners in CY DANNY BREWSTER INCLUDE  (Read 5002 times)
JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:49:17 PM

Holy shit, our post dept made a mistake and delievered to me 50 post cards in Japanese (regarding mtgox) and Danny Brewster was included.
What the fuck do I do?
EDIT 3: I have his address in Larnaca Wink
You should tell the police, of course; they had an arrest warrant on him. 

(But that address may be old.  I suppose that the lawyer got it from the MtGOX database; if so he provided it months before he ran away.)

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 06:00:11 PM

Let's bathe in his blood

S4VV4S (OP)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:12:23 PM

Post his info!

From what the cops told me that is his old address and they DIDNT' check it again coz they said they knew about it.

I call bullshit....

I don't know if posting his address is the right thing to do on the internet but if you have lost money due to Danny then PM me and I think giving you the address will be ok.

Also, DO NOT TRUST THE COPS, because I don't.... I called them and had to VISIT them in order for them to take my clues seriously and basically they done jack shit.

Also, I got a warning that if I go there I get arrested for not following the police rules... WTF?Huh?

EDIT: I told them just let me go there and slap him a couple of times and hey said no.....
Why? They cannit do it by law but I can......

EDIT 2: If he really is in Cyprus the Cyprus authoritiers can not do jack shit in Pyla.

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 06:19:25 PM

I'm very sure he bribed them

stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:33:07 PM

Guys what do I do?

I will return all the cards that don't belong to me so that they go to their rightful owners but what do I do with Danny?
'Deliver' something. Parcel, flowers, anything, and knock on the door. Matters not, you have the wrong address!
JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:04:31 PM

From what the cops told me that is his old address and they DIDNT' check it again coz they said they knew about it.
Makes sense that it is just his old address.

If I recall correctly from the hundreds of posts on the topic, by the time he ran away he was living in a luxury apartment in Nicosia, is  that right?  Didn't Antonopoulos or some other bitcoin figure visit him there? If so, that address must be from before he moved to Nicosia, and the people who now live there must know nothing about him.

Also from those posts, I gathered that he moved from the UK to Cyprus ostensibly to be near his daughter, who had been taken to Cyprus by his ex-wife, who had remarried to someone who moved there to work in some military-related job.  I see that Pyla is in the UN buffer zone, next to a British military base, so that must be where Danny first moved to when he got to Cyprus.

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
thehun
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:07:15 PM

Very interesting thread. I really do hope someone pays him a friendly visit.
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 05:27:07 AM

Send the cards to reddit as postcards and get free reddit gold Grin
usagi
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:32:07 PM

It is awesome he is caught this way, by total accident. karma is very real

I believe that nothing that happens is ever by accident.
Another User

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:44:28 PM

Hello. This is the letter I never expected I would have to write, primarily because I never saw this coming...

...This wallet and all the bitcoins in it have been lost....

RoadStress Sock Puppet
sgravina

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:07:36 AM

It is awesome he is caught this way, by total accident. karma is very real

I believe the opposite.
NeoEasyCoin

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:58:46 PM

That's his old, old address. Not even his last address. I have absolutely no loyalty to Danny after we were all screwed but I just don't want you to waste your time debating if it will help you. Last anyone knew he's in the UK.
Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:34:25 PM

Hello. This is the letter I never expected I would have to write, primarily because I never saw this coming...

...This wallet and all the bitcoins in it have been lost....
Thanks for reminding everyone, I appreciate that.

Really shameless.

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: