Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 03:57:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OUR REFERRALS EARN $27 AVERAGE PER SALE | BTC PAYOUTS | lunamine Cloud Mining  (Read 6396 times)
lunamine (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:20:36 AM

The order went through, it now states that I have 20ghs active though even though it only should be 10. Could I get an answer on why that is so?
You said you already had 10, and ordered 10 more?

20 is correct then, isn't it?

The first 10 were from the free trial. I now should have 12ghs active but it says 22. Just wondering.

I can cancel it if you want Cheesy

We quietly decided not to cancel the free trials after the 7 day period. They run as regular contracts (with the withdrawal limitation though!). Out of 300+ applicants only 2 or 3 decided to get paid contracts (the reason we discontinued free trials - people were mislead into wrong purpose of our trials, they thought they would be able to withdraw free coins), so that's a little gift for those decided to stay with us. 10 GH/s is not worth a lot anyway, a happy customer is worth more.  Smiley
Armed

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:40:40 AM

The order went through, it now states that I have 20ghs active though even though it only should be 10. Could I get an answer on why that is so?

The first 10 were from the free trial. I now should have 12ghs active but it says 22. Just wondering.

We quietly decided not to cancel the free trials after the 7 day period. They run as regular contracts (with the withdrawal limitation though!). Out of 300+ applicants only 2 or 3 decided to get paid contracts (the reason we discontinued free trials - people were mislead into wrong purpose of our trials, they thought they would be able to withdraw free coins), so that's a little gift for those decided to stay with us. 10 GH/s is not worth a lot anyway, a happy customer is worth more.  Smiley
Haha, I had noticed mine was running as a regular contract as well after I
had gotten my 3 referral sales confirmed, and I guessed it was intentional.

It's a nice gesture for sure. Smiley

Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:13:00 AM

Haha, alright. Thanks for the info. It's fine for me if it's running. Going to buy more soon anyway was just wondering about the details. Smiley

Thanks for the reply!
jjc326

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:32:15 PM

Haha, alright. Thanks for the info. It's fine for me if it's running. Going to buy more soon anyway was just wondering about the details. Smiley

Thanks for the reply!

This is one reason why I'm standing by these guys, lumamine.  They actually seem to care about the customer even when it costs them a little more BTC.  That is so unlike a lot of the greedy and slimy BTC businesses that are popping up.  Cheers lunamine for giving them the free 10 Ghash/s.
Acidyo

Activity: 588

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:59:13 AM

I posted 2 posts in this thread, the first 2 posts in 10 days that I have made and one of your sig campaign members sends me this PM. http://imgur.com/D82ZTRU

I don't know how to respond to that. You may wanna check out what sort of people join your campaign though so you don't receive negative feedback due to that.
infested999

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:35:32 PM

This is one reason why I'm standing by these guys, lumamine.  They actually seem to care about the customer even when it costs them a little more BTC.  That is so unlike a lot of the greedy and slimy BTC businesses that are popping up.  Cheers lunamine for giving them the free 10 Ghash/s.

It makes sense economically, rather than turning off those extra miners.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀