Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you Boy or Girl???
Girl - 5 (29.4%)
Boy - 12 (70.6%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does forum rule girls or boys???  (Read 1140 times)
zwickl

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:19:06 PM

I love this Smiley
Waiting for the OP to explain his intentions Smiley

I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.
Tritonio

Activity: 640
Merit: 500

Vanity of vanities; all is vanity...

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:17:46 PM

I can't believe how nobody has posted "tits or gtfo" yet... After 5 girl votes...
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 11:29:33 PM

hahaha guy pls understand i want write on bosnian but site is on eng and nobody then not understand me im trying learn eng, and make little fun with posts hehe i know is hard to read or understand but what i can do im traying for better Cheesy
Ok if you are trying to learn let me correct your post. as they say you learn from your Mistake.
"hahaha guy pls understand i want *to* write on bosnian but site is on* eng and nobody then not understand me im trying to* learn eng, and make little fun with posts hehe i know *it* is hard to read or understand but what i can do im traying for better Cheesy "

"hahaha guys pls understand I want to write in Bosnian but the site is in English and nobody will understand me in Bosnian. I'm trying to learn English and tying to have lil fun with this post hehe I know *it* is hard to read or understand but what I can do I'm trying to do better. Cheesy "
[I hope this is what you meant *someone can still find mistakes in this post]

and  Your welcome:)

hahaha becus of this i like this page is pretty fun with all you guys Cheesy
At least you can laugh about it

Anyway, is the question if I like girls or if I am a girl?

Because the question is very confusing.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 12:04:33 AM

Do you like girls or buys?
Do you hate girls or boys?
Do you see boy or girls?

What is the question???
RedGummyBear

Activity: 84

♀ ♥

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 12:13:27 AM

I think he meant to say Do girls or boys rule the forum.

Bitcointalk.org seems to be overwhelmingly controlled and populated by Men or in some cases Boys.

The key to my ♥ has been lost. Call a locksmith
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 12:17:01 AM

Bitcointalk.org seems to be overwhelmingly controlled and populated by Men or in some cases Boys.

All investing world is overwhelmingly controllated by men, and most of the tech world is too. So its almost self-evident the answer
Stinky_Pete

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 12:19:31 AM

hahaha guy pls understand i want write on bosnian but site is on eng and nobody then not understand me im trying learn eng, and make little fun with posts hehe i know is hard to read or understand but what i can do im traying for better Cheesy
Ok if you are trying to learn let me correct your post. as they say you learn from your Mistake.
"hahaha guy pls understand i want *to* write on bosnian but site is on* eng and nobody then not understand me im trying to* learn eng, and make little fun with posts hehe i know *it* is hard to read or understand but what i can do im traying for better Cheesy "

"hahaha guys pls understand I want to write in Bosnian but the site is in English and nobody will understand me in Bosnian. I'm trying to learn English and tying to have lil fun with this post hehe I know *it* is hard to read or understand but what I can do I'm trying to do better. Cheesy "
[I hope this is what you meant *someone can still find mistakes in this post]

and  Your welcomeSmiley

you're welcome

RedGummyBear

Activity: 84

♀ ♥

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 12:26:41 AM

All investing world is overwhelmingly controllated by men, and most of the tech world is too. So its almost self-evident the answer
You're full of confidence. I like that! <----Sarcasm Smiley

The key to my ♥ has been lost. Call a locksmith
ashe

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:38:26 AM

I wish more girls were on this forum.  Tongue
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: