Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:13:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 1-2 BTC loan  (Read 970 times)
Rohwedder (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:19:01 PM

Hello

I'm new to this site and also to the loan section and so this might seem and sound like a noob.
I've tried to buy some btc via neteller but I havent found any1 yet accepting this is why im posting here.

I'm looking to loan 1-2 btc for some investments and can send you the costs via neteller as collateral?
This can/will be done fully escrow offcourse.
I will be paying back in maximum 1 month. (we can negotiate the %)

I'm not quite sure if everything is correct, or if I need to add things please post it.
If you, or anybody you know that can mean something to me, please pm me or hook me up!

thanks in advance

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 08:18:09 PM

Hello

I'm new to this site and also to the loan section and so this might seem and sound like a noob.
I've tried to buy some btc via neteller but I havent found any1 yet accepting this is why im posting here.

I'm looking to loan 1-2 btc for some investments and can send you the costs via neteller as collateral?

I'm not quite sure if everything is correct, or if I need to add things please post it.
If you, or anybody you know that can mean something to me, please pm me or hook me up!

thanks in advance

Why not post in the currency exchange section and ask someone to swap with you? Why a loan?

acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:23:39 PM

Hello

thanks in advance

Why not post in the currency exchange section and ask someone to swap with you? Why a loan?

Most loans don't make any sense in this section anymore. We might as well give people loans to shave their pubes.

Anyway, I didn't see anything about collateral?
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 08:24:25 PM

Hello

thanks in advance

Most loans don't make any sense in this section anymore. We might as well give people loans to shave their pubes.

What if they are already gone? Does that mean no loan  Huh

acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:32:21 PM

Hello

thanks in advance

What if they are already gone? Does that mean no loan  Huh

Okay, next loan idea: Loan people your pubes. Bam!
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 08:39:44 PM

Oh YES NEW coin! PubicCoin backed by stock piles of shaved pubes! Invest today!

Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:52:28 PM

Oh YES NEW coin! PubicCoin backed by stock piles of shaved pubes! Invest today!

Then Borat will do a 51% attack and crash the network in an instant.
Mikez

Activity: 508

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:20:25 PM

Probably the only place on Earth where a discussion about lending and various payment systems, such as Bitcoin and neteller, can lead to Borat and pubic hair.
Thank you Bitcointalk!

Also, on topic: OP, why don't you just look for somebody to trade?

bigasic

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:17:05 AM

yea, It seems that you should be looking in another section. If you are looking for a loan. Be clear what you have for collateral and the terms that you are looking for.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: