Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:56:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PseudoCash][PSEUD][][RARE 2.2 mil coins][Anon currency]  (Read 85220 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
leolegend

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:30:43 PM

Why do you made such decision ...to kill this coin ?

I told him better to just deliver PseudoIP as promised, which he has done, but he says he needs fund to continue implementing PseudOmegle...but the premine worths nothing as of right now... I guess if the community all oppose this decision he wouldn't do it...
leolegend

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:31:29 PM

Why do you made such decision ...to kill this coin ?

No to save it, this needs investments to survive so I will need to try funding through other courses, while pseudo holders will simply transfer and switch coins through the ipo, funds will boost both coins

You need to convince the community with details about how you'll gonna do this
SecondsOld

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:39:14 PM

I'm also not a fan of a new coin, but I'm willing to listen to your plan.
pseudocoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:47:45 PM

Transferring pseudo to the new coin is the best option right now for holders, if the ipo is a hit, funds will be used accordingly and to build a stronger marketing team which I have contacted. I am still trying to figure out the logistics of it all
Vrontis

Activity: 351

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 04:48:35 PM

So,  he who holds Pseudo will be able to keep the pseudo coins and with a proof he will join the IPO? (something like aethereun - ethereum clone).
If this is the plan then I am in.
Check for aethereun to see how the investors will grab their coins for free.
Also do pseudo continue to have development or not?

SecondsOld

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:49:16 PM

Dev, how much capital do you feel you need to raise to implement the features?  Maybe do something like a 100% POS coin, with a max of 1,000,000 coins.  Current PSEUD holders could then convert every 3 PSEUD for 1 of the new coin, which would account for about 70% of the new coin.  The remaining 300,000 coins could be sold via IPO to raise the necessary funds.  Maybe something like 9000 satoshis each to raise around 27 BTC for development (or more or less based on your needs).  This way the current Pseud holders get a value of 3000 satoshis per PSEUD coin, the dev gets the development funds he needs, and new IPO buyers get undervalued coins at 9,000 satoshis each.  Once the features are delivered, the value will increase and it's a win-win-win for all parties involved.
pseudocoin (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:55:40 PM

Dev, how much capital do you feel you need to raise to implement the features?  Maybe do something like a 100% POS coin, with a max of 1,000,000 coins.  Current PSEUD holders could then convert every 3 PSEUD for 1 of the new coin, which would account for about 70% of the new coin.  The remaining 300,000 coins could be sold via IPO to raise the necessary funds.  Maybe something like 9000 satoshis each to raise around 27 BTC for development (or more or less based on your needs).  This way the current Pseud holders get a value of 3000 satoshis per PSEUD coin, the dev gets the development funds he needs, and new IPO buyers get undervalued coins at 9,000 satoshis each.  Once the features are delivered, the value will increase and it's a win-win-win for all parties involved.

Yes, I was thinking of something like this, noted
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:58:45 PM

I never posted in here but I hold a good chunk of Pseudo. I want to know in detail please:

- why pseudo ip was not delivered as promised

- When the new coin will be launched

- what will be the tot coin supply

- How will the system of exchanging the coins will work and if this IPO will be just for Pseudo holders.

- if there will be a premine to the coin. it is essential a 0% premine.

- what is your economical situation. do you have a job? how old are you? do you live alone? if You are an adult you can have a job and work on this project in your free time no need to ask for funds or for pre-mine.

- Before releasing the new coin I want to see pseudo ip delivered and the new coin will have top launch with the megle implemented from launch other wise you will have 0 credibility as for now this coin is a scam coin for me.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
pseudocoin (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:04:27 PM

I never posted in here but I hold a good chunk of Pseudo. I want to know in detail please:

- How will the system of exchanging the coins will work and if this IPO will be just for Pseudo holders.

- what is your economical situation. do you have a job? how old are you? do you live alone? if You are an adult you can have a job and work on this project in your free time no need to ask for funds or for pre-mine.

I wont rush the details just yet and also pseudoip will be on both coins. Also if you have personal questions pm it to me.
cryptico

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:09:32 PM

I wont rush the details just yet and also pseudoip will be on both coins. Also if you have personal questions pm it to me.

Done thank you for your reply.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
SecondsOld

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:16:40 PM

This dev is classy and hardworking guys.  Give him a chance to formulate his plans and I'm sure he'll be willing to listen to member feedback.  BTW dev, I have my degree in mathematics and I have developed compensation plans for several large network marketing companies.  If you would like my assistance in developing a plan for the new coin release please don't hesitate to reach out to me.
pseudocoin (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:24:51 PM

This dev is classy and hardworking guys.  Give him a chance to formulate his plans and I'm sure he'll be willing to listen to member feedback.  BTW dev, I have my degree in mathematics and I have developed compensation plans for several large network marketing companies.  If you would like my assistance in developing a plan for the new coin release please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Will do, thanks again
darkproton

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:47:04 PM

I agree 100%. The dev is working hard. His efforts are very much appreciated!
SecondsOld

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:03:53 PM

If people don't like the idea of an additional new coin, might I suggest a relaunch of PseudoCash, such as PseudoCash2.0, PseudoXCash, etc.  That way, current holders of the old PseudoCash could convert their holdings into the new PseudoCash, and no one feels like the original project is not being given attention or has been abandoned.  Just a thought that might go a long way with current investors.
Smokeyw

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 07:17:39 PM

i realy dont get it why kill pseudo or go to a other coin ?
we only have your words and promise if you dont keep your word it dont mean shit anymore.
now i only lose alot of money putting trust in you and your coin
do the PoD thingy release pseudoIp and see what happend ?

pseudocoin (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:23:56 PM

Why relaunch pseudocash? and who said pseudo is getting killed? I said pseudocash would still be up and running, with the other coin as support to fund for future projects, pseudocash's premine as I mentioned earlier did not net me any profit therefore this is the best option for any future projects pseudo would have since the donations didn't work

Smokey if I do a pod thingy and pseudoip it may rise at bit but then drop back down just like earlier thats how it works, I dont want to create any hype right now and do that and create more holders, the next features I planned on will need funds hence why im doing what I mentioned earlier
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:00:23 AM

Dev.  Before you decide on your own to create a new coin. You should consider your investors.  You have quite a few guys who have invested in Pseudo. Not your new coin.  If you are lacking development funds. I am pretty sure many of us are willing to "pledge" a donation once you release PseudoIP and the other features you are capable of.  I am willing to put up 5% of my 45k into an escrow for you.   

PseudoIP is complete correct? You are just debating if it's worth releasing it or not since you do not hold many PSEUD? Can't blame you. Money talks and nothing is free in life but you should keep forward with Pseudo, it is already on bittrex and has some publicity.  There is no guarantee your new coin will be on an exchange which will make it worthless.
pseudocoin (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:18:40 AM

Dev.  Before you decide on your own to create a new coin. You should consider your investors.  You have quite a few guys who have invested in Pseudo. Not your new coin.  If you are lacking development funds. I am pretty sure many of us are willing to "pledge" a donation once you release PseudoIP and the other features you are capable of.  I am willing to put up 5% of my 45k into an escrow for you.  

PseudoIP is complete correct? You are just debating if it's worth releasing it or not since you do not hold many PSEUD? Can't blame you. Money talks and nothing is free in life but you should keep forward with Pseudo, it is already on bittrex and has some publicity.  There is no guarantee your new coin will be on an exchange which will make it worthless.

Whats not for the investors to like? if you hold 5k pseudo you will then transfer/switch it to me and get 5k of the other coins ipo, I will set up a deadline and instructions for the transfer when everything is setup. The oher coin will be a compliment to pseudocash
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:26:51 AM

Dev.  Before you decide on your own to create a new coin. You should consider your investors.  You have quite a few guys who have invested in Pseudo. Not your new coin.  If you are lacking development funds. I am pretty sure many of us are willing to "pledge" a donation once you release PseudoIP and the other features you are capable of.  I am willing to put up 5% of my 45k into an escrow for you.  

PseudoIP is complete correct? You are just debating if it's worth releasing it or not since you do not hold many PSEUD? Can't blame you. Money talks and nothing is free in life but you should keep forward with Pseudo, it is already on bittrex and has some publicity.  There is no guarantee your new coin will be on an exchange which will make it worthless.

Whats not for the investors to like? if you hold 5k pseudo you will then transfer/switch it to me and get 5k of the other coins ipo, I will set up a deadline and instructions for the transfer when everything is setup

Alright. You're in control.  What's about the total coins? Will it be the same, less or more?  Will this coin be 100% pos or will it also have a pow?  Will it have all the features like pseudoIP, etc. on day of launch? 
SecondsOld

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:29:42 AM

Whats not for the investors to like? if you hold 5k pseudo you will then transfer/switch it to me and get 5k of the other coins ipo, I will set up a deadline and instructions for the transfer when everything is setup

Hey Dev, my only suggestion is that you don't do a 1:1 transfer.  If you were to do so, the total coin cap would need to be increased to encompass the additional IPO coins, thus decreasing the value of each coin.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: