Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:58:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PseudoCash][PSEUD][][RARE 2.2 mil coins][Anon currency]  (Read 85220 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pseudocoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:31:37 AM

Dev.  Before you decide on your own to create a new coin. You should consider your investors.  You have quite a few guys who have invested in Pseudo. Not your new coin.  If you are lacking development funds. I am pretty sure many of us are willing to "pledge" a donation once you release PseudoIP and the other features you are capable of.  I am willing to put up 5% of my 45k into an escrow for you.  

PseudoIP is complete correct? You are just debating if it's worth releasing it or not since you do not hold many PSEUD? Can't blame you. Money talks and nothing is free in life but you should keep forward with Pseudo, it is already on bittrex and has some publicity.  There is no guarantee your new coin will be on an exchange which will make it worthless.

Whats not for the investors to like? if you hold 5k pseudo you will then transfer/switch it to me and get 5k of the other coins ipo, I will set up a deadline and instructions for the transfer when everything is setup

Alright. You're in control.  What's about the total coins? Will it be the same, less or more?  Will this coin be 100% pos or will it also have a pow?  Will it have all the features like pseudoIP, etc. on day of launch? 

Same amount, still working on what, yes both will be released before
SecondsOld

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:35:16 AM

Dev.  Before you decide on your own to create a new coin. You should consider your investors.  You have quite a few guys who have invested in Pseudo. Not your new coin.  If you are lacking development funds. I am pretty sure many of us are willing to "pledge" a donation once you release PseudoIP and the other features you are capable of.  I am willing to put up 5% of my 45k into an escrow for you.  

PseudoIP is complete correct? You are just debating if it's worth releasing it or not since you do not hold many PSEUD? Can't blame you. Money talks and nothing is free in life but you should keep forward with Pseudo, it is already on bittrex and has some publicity.  There is no guarantee your new coin will be on an exchange which will make it worthless.

Whats not for the investors to like? if you hold 5k pseudo you will then transfer/switch it to me and get 5k of the other coins ipo, I will set up a deadline and instructions for the transfer when everything is setup

Alright. You're in control.  What's about the total coins? Will it be the same, less or more?  Will this coin be 100% pos or will it also have a pow?  Will it have all the features like pseudoIP, etc. on day of launch? 

Dev, how can it be the same amount of coins?  If there's 2.2 millions PSEUD and 2.2 million new coins and it's a 1:1 exchange, then you will not be able to raise any funds through an IPO and nothing will really change except the name of the coin.
pseudocoin (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:39:39 AM

Dev, how can it be the same amount of coins?  If there's 2.2 millions PSEUD and 2.2 million new coins and it's a 1:1 exchange, then you will not be able to raise any funds through an IPO and nothing will really change except the name of the coin.

I will give people a deadline so there will be an option to hold pseudo or transfer, making some room
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:40:50 AM

Hey Dev, my only suggestion is that you don't do a 1:1 transfer.  If you were to do so, the total coin cap would need to be increased to encompass the additional IPO coins, thus decreasing the value of each coin.

That's a possibility only if everyone trades in their Pseudos, but since pseudo is not being killed. I'm pretty sure many will hold onto to some.  I know I will.  But here's what I'm curious about.  Dev, will there be a difference between the 2 coins? because if there's no difference, it's basically the same coin with a different name.
pseudocoin (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:43:14 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 10:26:53 PM by pseudocoin

I have plans so they both compliment eachother or can even serve as different uses
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:48:51 AM

I have plans so they both compliment eachother or can even serve as different uses

Ok. Sounds good. Not sure why people are selling at these prices.  Pretty sure your IPO price will be higher than market price right now. Guess I might have to buy some more.  Wink  Just don't forget to have all the features prior to launch.  Good luck.
Godzilla1234

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:38:02 AM

Dev I love you man but i have to say this - seriously you need a PR Team or something. First off, if you plan on doing another coin, don't announce it here as you have killed any chance of the price going back up - you have now turned this into a saving a coin thread instead of the new next best thing in cryptocurrency

From day one until I read your new coin theory I thought we had all struck gold and that this was a dream come true
After reading your latest post I think I could have been wrong and now I'm tempted to join the selling crowd (even tho it will hit me down the line) as my confidence in the coin and you is now crumbling

Kill your idea of a new coin and stick to what was working to get us back to 16000 and beyond

New website
change the coin name again - it started going down hill after you changed the name
Get some PR guys to help, all you have to do it jump around chat boxes and forums to tell people of the low price for this limited supply coin
Get those features up and running
Don't make us wait so long for a feature
Don't put dates on announcements
DONT MAKE STUPID ANNOUNCEMENTS LIKE YOU ARE MAKING A NEW COIN (sigh) 
pseudocoin (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:40:12 AM

Dev I love you man but i have to say this - seriously you need a PR Team or something. First off, if you plan on doing another coin, don't announce it here as you have killed any chance of the price going back up - you have now turned this into a saving a coin thread instead of the new next best thing in cryptocurrency

You will begin to understand it more in the coming weeks they both will coincide with each other
blg425

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:40:27 AM

From day one until I read your new coin theory I thought we had all struck gold and that this was a dream come true
After reading your latest post I think I could have been wrong and now I'm tempted to join the selling crowd (even tho it will hit me down the line) as my confidence in the coin and you is now crumbling

Kill your idea of a new coin and stick to what was working to get us back to 16000 and beyond

New website
change the coin name again - it started going down hill after you changed the name
Get some PR guys to help, all you have to do it jump around chat boxes and forums to tell people of the low price for this limited supply coin
Get those features up and running
Don't make us wait so long for a feature
Don't put dates on announcements
DONT MAKE STUPID ANNOUNCEMENTS LIKE YOU ARE MAKING A NEW COIN (sigh) 

New website teaser: pseudocash.org  Wink

pseudocoin (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:42:30 AM

Good job blg its got the pseudocash feel to it
Godzilla1234

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:47:44 AM

You will begin to understand it more in the coming weeks they both will coincide with each other

I understand it dev its just not a smart move to announce it on here
Panic selling ahead Sad
pseudocoin (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:49:16 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 12:15:12 PM by pseudocoin

Panic selling ahead Sad

The reason I am not hyping it, panic sell away at these prices to the doubters

mikey please come back   Kiss
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:29:14 PM

Panic selling ahead Sad

mikey please come back   Kiss

So any News?

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
pseudocoin (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:38:10 PM

Panic selling ahead Sad

mikey please come back   Kiss

So any News?

Besides the news from yesterday, there will be no news till september, that's when I will be able to dedicate and have more time and make better decisions. Don't want to rush anything
niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:37:31 PM

until september, will be a long time waiting
pseudocoin (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:06:42 PM

I know crypto is fast paced  but I wont be able to do much. I could hand over the premine to someone trusted here and let them takeover if anyone is really in a hurry to get this back, but I rather take the lead in this when ready
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:17:23 PM

I know crypto is fast paced  but I wont be able to do much. I could hand over the premine to someone trusted here and let them takeover if anyone is really in a hurry to get this back, but I rather take the lead in this when ready

Why am I afraid we will not see you anymore and we will loose what we invested?

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
pseudocoin (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:29:56 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2014, 05:24:52 PM by pseudocoin

Why am I afraid we will not see you anymore and we will loose what we invested?

Sticking with the name PseudoCash for now...

I will update the state of pseudocash by the end of October... I will try and keep the bittrex listing alive for now until further word

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57]
  Print  

Jump to: