Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:46:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to best invest in bitcoins?  (Read 3128 times)
Andrewsiy (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:21:21 PM

Hi everyone! I'm just learning about bitcoins and I was wondering how to best invest in bitcoins on small but long term basis I live in the Philippines and cannot afford to buy hardware for mining. I've recently tried doing some faucets to better grasp how the wallet works and faucets seem like it will take forever to earn a single bitcoin. Any suggestions as to how to go about investing? The budget I can afford for this would be approximately $20-30 a month thanks in advance to anyone who would reply.
Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:39:21 PM

Hi everyone! I'm just learning about bitcoins and I was wondering how to best invest in bitcoins on small but long term basis I live in the Philippines and cannot afford to buy hardware for mining. I've recently tried doing some faucets to better grasp how the wallet works and faucets seem like it will take forever to earn a single bitcoin. Any suggestions as to how to go about investing? The budget I can afford for this would be approximately $20-30 a month thanks in advance to anyone who would reply.
Hi welcome to forum,

try cloudmining, but first make some search about.
check CLOUDMINING.GURU - YOUR #1 CLOUD MINING REVIEW SITE

e.g. pbmining is paying for long time.

or try newer [ANN] .0029 BTC per GH/s - 5 year contract or Cloudhashers - custom mining contracts starting from 0.01 BTC (no guarantee)

Cryptocreek

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:01:50 PM

Buy GPU hardware and mine Smiley
Andrewsiy (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:14:02 PM

@Wusolini - I was thinking of doing cloud mining but would investing in increments of $20 a month really gain a profit in cloud mining?

@Cryptocreek - Unfortunately I would not be able to afford purchasing a GPU and mining since my funds are very limited

Thank you
Benjig

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:23:15 PM

Buy GPU hardware and mine Smiley

with gpu he will never make ROI, unless he starts to mine some altcoin in the beggining and it becomes succesful.
Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:24:37 PM

@Wusolini - I was thinking of doing cloud mining but would investing in increments of $20 a month really gain a profit in cloud mining?

@Cryptocreek - Unfortunately I would not be able to afford purchasing a GPU and mining since my funds are very limited

Thank you

cant tell you sure, Iam on same boat, I have few investments but nothing serious.

cloudhashers gives you 3% daily so thats very good profit. Too good, so be careful!

Pbmining, few of my friend joined from begining, now have invest back and still profiting, but mostly due to referrals

also can try cex.io, but rahter stay away from them.

galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:24:59 PM

Seriously, buy bitcoins, wait.  Mining is just buying bitcoins in a different way.  This is not to say never mine, but unless you know what you are doing or educate yourself you accomplish the same result.  Mining can be fun though!

Good Luck!
lynn_402

Merit: 253

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:34:07 PM

Hi welcome to forum,

try cloudmining, but first make some search about.
check CLOUDMINING.GURU - YOUR #1 CLOUD MINING REVIEW SITE

e.g. pbmining is paying for long time.

or try newer [ANN] .0029 BTC per GH/s - 5 year contract or Cloudhashers - custom mining contracts starting from 0.01 BTC (no guarantee)

I would definitely not suggest "investing" in cloud mining. The gh/s on these site are 5x overpriced.
Before considering buying that, please make calculations on vnbitcoin.org/bitcoincalculator.php to see what a gh/s should really be worth.
Plus, these cloud mining sites mine on large pools which contributes to the centralization of Bitcoin mining.

I'd suggest instead to simply buy Bitcoins and hold them in a secure wallet.
CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:35:24 PM

I highly recommend against investing in mining or cloud mining contracts, unless you think you have a knack for altcoin speculation. I would set aside what spare money you have and just buy when you can. Are there sellers in your area on localbitcoins.com?

chaosPT

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:04:57 PM

What i think is don invest in mining , invest on alt coin and you might get rich real quick Smiley
lynn_402

Merit: 253

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:08:36 PM

What i think is don invest in mining , invest on alt coin and you might get rich real quick Smiley

But don't take advices from the "Alternate Currencies" section of this forum Wink
Investing in altcoins requires a lot of research on a coin's technology and community.
Chicowash

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:19:43 PM

Simply invest directly in BTC and hold.
jbrnt

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:02:35 PM

Mining used to be profitable, but now is like giving someone a load of money and have them return them to you bit by bit in diminishing amounts. The best way to get bitcoin is to buy them with fiat, sell stuff in bitcoin, or offer services in bitcoin.
komakino

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:18:46 PM

I'm in the same situation as you.

Buying bitcoin is safe with slow profit and buying altcoin feels like gambling with fast profit or loss.
I guess the choice depends on character…me not sure what to do either   Smiley
z7z7z7z

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:32:46 PM

buy hashes, alt coins or bitcoins and hold
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2441
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:43:07 PM

I suggest you to NOT invest on mining related.

Just buy your Bitcoin and hold it for months and year Smiley
But if you want a riskier, more exciting, and higher profits, then try to "invest" on altcoins

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
commandrix

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:46:11 PM

Even if you buy just a tiny amount of Bitcoin every month, eventually you will get one Bitcoin. But if you want to do it faster than $20-30 a month will allow, I suggest earning some in your spare time by picking up jobs right here in the forum whenever you have some free time.
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1023

Signature spot available for rent!

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:56:08 PM

i would invest in a gambling site Smiley)))

all btc and they will grow and grow because you o most everytime lose!
Benjig

Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:01:07 PM

Invest in bitcoin and altcoins trough ANXPRO exchange, and by now you can receive 15,000 dogecoin for first trade.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:49:47 PM

try signature selling stuff(wait until you are member, or get a member account)
buy bitcoins and HODL or trade(not sure how easy is for you to buy them)
go to the service sections and see if you can find or create good stuff
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: