Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:44:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Reputable Escrow/Bank for Up and Coming Coin for Member Base  (Read 556 times)
btcjams (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:30:15 PM

I'm implementing an idea with a coin that trades for ~ $.01 and this requires a memberbase of users that don;t necessarily need to know the details of the crypto transactions happening in the background.

I am looking to partner with a reputable service provider that can "host the addresses" and take a csv text file from me and apply to a database of these coins on a regular basis, until there is an API developed. The membership sites will not be hosting *coind of any kind. The coins will be claimed by my member base. They earn them in various ways. Each member will have more than one address for different purposes. Potentially thousands of members. This coin first and then a site with other coins.

The partnership is for the idea rather than one site. I have the front end covered and I will be able to create a lot of transactions in different coins.  However, due to a recent personal debacle that I'm fixing I learned that I'm too much of a linux command line cowboy to be the banker for a large membership for a long period of time and do many other things at the same time.

PM me for details if you have a reputable service that can do something like this with a relatively obscure coin first and then other coins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: