Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:44:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [QUINTO]/[QBOND] IPO on cryptostocks--- FRAUD WARNING  (Read 2596 times)
RiverBoatBTC (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 05:05:49 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2014, 04:51:17 PM by RiverBoatBTC

Owner is a criminal, gambling with your IPO funds. Lets see some audits of how you spent the coins with wallet addresses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 10:22:08 PM

Just wanted to updated, just checked crypto stocks and he is giving advice about other stocks VIA the News feed.

RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 04:51:42 PM

Bumping this since the felon is back at it.

QuietBearBTC

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:28:47 PM

Wow. You're such a Weasel. But you know that already, don't you Robert? Robert Panzer isn't it?

Been doing a little checking on you. Anyone that uses the tactics you use, to belittle others for something that happened 33 years ago, to make yourself look good, is one of the oldest cons in the game. Cons don't know how to build things themselves. They have to use parasitic tactics to suck the life out of those they are jealous of.

You are a felon too, it seems. And as well, you are committing felonious acts here on this forum, nearly every day. So that will be added to your rap sheet, as well as all of your past criminal acts. Your actions are being observed by the proper authorities, little one... Take that to heart. (if you have one in that black little soul of yours.)

Like most scumbags, your days are numbered, Mr. Robert "The Weasel" Panzer.

Please, by all means, keep up what you're doing here on this forum. Keep committing crimes like you've already been doing. It is going to be SUCH a hoot to see you wearing orange. (Again!)
So yes, keep it up, Weasel. Keep it up. Wink
RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 09:38:54 PM

Wow. You're such a Weasel. But you know that already, don't you Robert? Robert Panzer isn't it?

Been doing a little checking on you. Anyone that uses the tactics you use, to belittle others for something that happened 33 years ago, to make yourself look good, is one of the oldest cons in the game. Cons don't know how to build things themselves. They have to use parasitic tactics to suck the life out of those they are jealous of.

You are a felon too, it seems. And as well, you are committing felonious acts here on this forum, nearly every day. So that will be added to your rap sheet, as well as all of your past criminal acts. Your actions are being observed by the proper authorities, little one... Take that to heart. (if you have one in that black little soul of yours.)

Please, by all means, keep up what you're doing here on this forum. Keep committing crimes like you've already been doing. It is going to be SUCH a hoot to see you wearing orange. (Again!)

Wow looky who popped back up lol.

Get out of here with you nonsense.... This is about quinto and the felon that runs it. Think you know where the post about me is Mr. Swanson so you can take you post related to me and my behavior with the rest of the tardos.

QuietBearBTC

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 10:06:59 PM

Get out of here with you nonsense.... This is about quinto and the felon that runs it. Think you know where the post about me is Mr. Swanson so you can take you post related to me and my behavior with the rest of the tardos.

I love it! Someone that has no grasp of the English language or the use of proper grammar has just called me a tardo! What a hoot you are!

And I will continue to pop up, until you are broke and behind bars, as you deserve to be.

I plan on letting everyone know that you're a felon that tries to hide everything, who is calling someone else a felon who does NOT try to hide anything.

You asked why I get involved in this bullshit you're spreading? I am involved because you are affecting MY bottom line by making baseless attacks on businesses that I own shares in.

I have talked with Steve. He is a very honest and straight up man. He has nothing to hide. He fully explained the mistakes he made in his youth and I am fine with that. It's why I have purchased stocks in Quinto.
But you? You hide EVERYTHING! You hide behind fake names & addresses. You don't answer ANY questions, what-so-ever. All you do is spread unsubstantiated bullshit and hope it sticks. All in the hopes no one will look at you.
Well, dumbass. We ARE looking at you. We are looking at you with a fine toothed comb. We are finding ALL of the rocks your slimy ass has hidden under in the past.
You have broken the law in the past and served time for such. You are breaking the law constantly here on this forum, and you will serve time for this too. Go ahead and keep using your jailhouse law proclamations, all you want. It won't do you one lick of good in a real court of law. And mark my words, you will stand before a court of law, very soon.

The world is on to you and your bullshit tactics, young one. You better git, whilst the gittin's good. lmao!
But you won't. You're too stupid to even realize what you've done to your own self. So, it will be even that much more fun to watch you burn.

Good luck, Weasel Boy! Wink
lemfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 10:11:21 PM

using crypto stocks is a big red flag already. just hold your bitcoins folks (learned from experience)

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 10:23:37 PM

I love it! Someone that has no grasp of the English language or the use of proper grammar has just called me a tardo! What a hoot you are!

And I will continue to pop up, until you are broke and behind bars, as you deserve to be.

I plan on letting everyone know that you're a felon that tries to hide everything, who is calling someone else a felon who does NOT try to hide anything.

You asked why I get involved in this bullshit you're spreading? I am involved because you are affecting MY bottom line by making baseless attacks on businesses that I own shares in.

I have talked with Steve. He is a very honest and straight up man. He has nothing to hide. He fully explained the mistakes he made in his youth and I am fine with that. It's why I have purchased stocks in Quinto.
But you? You hide EVERYTHING! You hide behind fake names & addresses. You don't answer ANY questions, what-so-ever. All you do is spread unsubstantiated bullshit and hope it sticks. All in the hopes no one will look at you.
Well, dumbass. We ARE looking at you. We are looking at you with a fine toothed comb. We are finding ALL of the rocks your slimy ass has hidden under in the past.
You have broken the law in the past and served time for such. You are breaking the law constantly here on this forum, and you will serve time for this too. Go ahead and keep using your jailhouse law proclamations, all you want. It won't do you one lick of good in a real court of law. And mark my words, you will stand before a court of law, very soon.

The world is on to you and your bullshit tactics, young one. You better git, whilst the gittin's good. lmao!
But you won't. You're too stupid to even realize what you've done to your own self. So, it will be even that much more fun to watch you burn.

Don't be butt hurt Steve. I have not even went to have your websites pulled.

QuietBearBTC

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 11:33:33 PM

My name, is Bear, not Steve. Steve is the owner of Quinto. I am a stockholder in Quinto. You are a criminal with a long rap sheet that is trying to hurt someones reputation, JUST so that you might possibly take their business from them.
How is that failed poker site of yours doing? Anyone giving you loans to keep things rolling over there? No? Awwwww... That's too bad. Gambled it all away did you?
You also keep accusing Steve of using monies from Quinto to gamble with, when he did nothing of the sort. He asked for people to stake him in the World Series of Poker, which is a totally valid way to enter that particular tournament. He posted his ticket and paid back his stakers what he said he would. He did not receive even one complaint on that. But you? You keep accusing him wrongly of doing something illegal! WTF? Isn't that the Pot calling the Kettle, black?
You use your player's funds to gamble with. You lose THEIR money and then come on here begging for "micro-loans" to try and pay your players back what you stole from them? You're quite the package.

And now? You're threatening to have Steve's websites "PULLED"Huh What kind of mental illness are you diagnose with? Megalomania? Multiple Personality Disorder? What? Are you going to call some of your imaginary friends to "have his site pulled"Huh What a derp you are.

You are a sad excuse for a human. You continually attack others who have done nothing to you but start successful websites, where you have only failed.

You are the one who is butt-hurt, Weasel Boy. I'm sure your boyfriends in jail are looking forward to your return... They don't have long to wait.

So, Mr. Robert Panzer of Houston, Texas... Your move. Wink
RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 11:37:29 PM

My name, is Bear, not Steve. Steve is the owner of Quinto. I am a stockholder in Quinto. You are a criminal with a long rap sheet that is trying to hurt someones reputation, JUST so that you might possibly take their business from them.
How is that failed poker site of yours doing? Anyone giving you loans to keep things rolling over there? No? Awwwww... That's too bad. Gambled it all away did you?
You also keep accusing Steve of using monies from Quinto to gamble with, when he did nothing of the sort. He asked for people to stake him in the World Series of Poker, which is a totally valid way to enter that particular tournament. He posted his ticket and paid back his stakers what he said he would. He did not receive even one complaint on that. But you? You keep accusing him wrongly of doing something illegal! WTF? Isn't that the Pot calling the Kettle, black?
You use your player's funds to gamble with. You lose THEIR money and then come on here begging for "micro-loans" to try and pay your players back what you stole from them? You're quite the package.

And now? You're threatening to have Steve's websites "PULLED"Huh What kind of mental illness are you diagnose with? Megalomania? Multiple Personality Disorder? What? Are you going to call some of your imaginary friends to "have his site pulled"Huh What a derp you are.

You are a sad excuse for a human. You continually attack others who have done nothing to you but start successful websites, where you have only failed.

You are the one who is butt-hurt, Weasel Boy. I'm sure your boyfriends in jail are looking forward to your return... They don't have long to wait.

Your a joke Steve,
Like I said if you want to talk about me you know were the thread is, go have fun. I have been dealing with people like you for a while, anytime something comes up its always "attack person saying it".

QuietBearBTC

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:10:15 AM

Your a joke Steve,
Like I said if you want to talk about me you know were the thread is, go have fun. I have been dealing with people like you for a while, anytime something comes up its always "attack person saying it".

You truly are a moron. Not only do you not know how to spell or use proper grammar, but you then accuse me of doing the same thing you first started by attacking Steve Swanson, who I am not. I am Bear Gibbons. You, are Robert Panzer and a moron.

What I am doing is revealing facts. You accuse others of being criminals, for something they did THIRTY THREE YEARS AGO! You don't mention that in your attacks though, do you?
Why?
Because you bought a poker gaming software, set it up poorly and then started stealing your customers money and you want to deflect that attention away from you, onto someone that you don't even know. But! Steve has a website that puts your piece of shit scam site, to shame! So, rather than compete on a level playing field, you think by revealing something that he did THIRTY THREE YEARS AGO, you will chase people from his site over to your site. You missed your calling as a politician.

Quinto will be on line soon and there is nothing you can do to stop it. Everyone on this forum is on to your bullshit accusations. You have an entire page of people posting negative remarks about you. You have a horrible trust rating.
And Steve? He has one mark against him, placed there by the admin, Theymos of who is your friend, for deleting false and damaging statements left on a self moderated thread.

Quinto's success will be your demise. That, and the criminal acts you have committed here on this forum. Enjoy your free time, whilst you have it, Moron. Wink
RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 11:52:38 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2014, 12:16:11 PM by RiverBoatBTC

Because you bought a poker gaming software, set it up poorly and then started stealing your customers money and you want to deflect that attention away from you, onto someone that you don't even know. But! Steve has a website that puts your piece of shit scam site, to shame! So, rather than compete on a level playing field, you think by revealing something that he did THIRTY THREE YEARS AGO, you will chase people from his site over to your site. You missed your calling as a politician.

Stop Crying already Steve and Lets see the proof that I have stole anyones money If not thats slander and it is illegal.

Zigz

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:24:11 PM

Stop Crying already Steve and Lets see the proof that I have stole anyones money If not thats slander and it is illegal.

This is pretty funny, that probably won't be the initial arraignment, but I'm sure there are plenty of other crimes on your PCs. By this time next year you might be sharing a cell with Bruno, and he definitely is a top and loves manbutt. I'm sure he'll protect you.
QuietBearBTC

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:22:38 PM

Geez dude. I am not Steve. But regardless... You, are a moron. And even though I am not Steve, the fact is what I am writing is not me crying. Well, unless you call tears from laughing so hard, crying. Then, I guess you'd be correct for once.

Funny how you keep avoiding the issue of you attacking Steve first, only so you could try to bring people to your worthless, BOUGHT poker software. You tell people on your postings, that you worked SO LONG AND HARD on your software! What a joke you are!

You best be prepared to take what you're dishing out, numb-nuts. You, are the one that started this fight, but Steve, I and many others are going to finish it.

You're a worthless piece of shit that attacks good, hard working people. You're going to pay for it, too.
RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 07:01:00 PM

Nice a HASH shill and a QUINTO shill lol

Hey excuse me Mr. Police officer this guy on the internet, hes really mean. Could you go check is PC for evidence of crimes  Cry.  Keep trying steve.

RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 01:17:59 AM

Bump for the felons new thread, PMPoker is same as Quinto

RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 01:37:02 PM

Keep it fresh since he keeps posting

nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:11:24 AM

Not here to defend Steve Swanson in anyway as I've literally lost an ass-ton of bitcoin (for me anyway) investing in his quinto asset on crypto::stocks, but insofar as whether or not he is gambling with the IPO funds I honestly haven't seen any evidence of this whatsoever.  As a matter of fact he has been pretty good about getting back to me anytime I ask him the occasional question regarding how things are going on his quinto app's (there have been constant delays as I'm sure you've seen).  (p.s. he just posted a link on crypto::stocks to an executable that is supposedly the poker app)...i'll be giving this a try on a fresh system in the next day or two hopefully to see what my bad investment has resulted in. 

I personally don't think it's right to accuse somebody of scamming unless you have definitive proof and I think this gambling the funds away hypothesis is nothing more than that, a hypothesis.  Again, I have no love for Mr. Swanson and as I've also mentioned have lost a fair amount of bitcoin on his ventures, but an outright thief that's just gambling away all the IPO funds, I seriously doubt it.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
QuietBearBTC

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:48:47 AM

Not here to defend Steve Swanson in anyway as I've literally lost an ass-ton of bitcoin (for me anyway) investing in his quinto asset on crypto::stocks, but insofar as whether or not he is gambling with the IPO funds I honestly haven't seen any evidence of this whatsoever.  As a matter of fact he has been pretty good about getting back to me anytime I ask him the occasional question regarding how things are going on his quinto app's (there have been constant delays as I'm sure you've seen).  (p.s. he just posted a link on crypto::stocks to an executable that is supposedly the poker app)...i'll be giving this a try on a fresh system in the next day or two hopefully to see what my bad investment has resulted in. 

I personally don't think it's right to accuse somebody of scamming unless you have definitive proof and I think this gambling the funds away hypothesis is nothing more than that, a hypothesis.  Again, I have no love for Mr. Swanson and as I've also mentioned have lost a fair amount of bitcoin on his ventures, but an outright thief that's just gambling away all the IPO funds, I seriously doubt it.

I would like to offer another perspective. You say you have lost an ass-ton of bitcoin. But have you really lost it? Or is it that you consider it a loss, because there wasn't a fast, large return on your investment... Because in reality, for you to have lost your investment, Quinto would have had to go belly up and close everything down, which in fact, has not occurred.
Actually, he has the PM Poker/Quinto download online and ready to go and it is only a matter of time when the browser & mobile apps are online and running as well.

I too, have an ass-ton of bitcoin invested in Steve and his PM Poker/Quinto software and I don't feel as if I have lost a thing. In fact, I recently purchased some of the QBonds he is offering, which has a great roi and I will be purchasing more as time goes on.
I have gotten to know Steve fairly well over the last couple of months. I have found that he is incredibly dedicated to getting this whole project completed and making all of his investors an ass-ton of bitcoin.
I have so much confidence that I offered to help in any way, after his previous programmer realized he wasn't equipped to handle the job requirements and up and quit on Steve. Since then, he has been putting in 16 to 18 hours a day getting Quinto online and running smoothly.

Go ahead and take a look at the download. You're going to like what he's created. There isn't a gaming site on the net that will compete with the games PM Poker & Quinto have to offer.
What's really cool about what Steve has accomplished thus far, is he's made Riverboatbtc look like the dumbass he is. I've told Steve many times over the last few weeks, that his best revenge against the baseless attacks by the dumbass riverboat, is the success of PM Poker and all of the other games he's created. And it is a success.

So give it a little more time, before stating you have lost anything. Because really, you haven't lost anything.

Oh, and riverboat? Go fuck yourself, you loser. I took a look at your scam site. What a joke you are. Karma's a bitch, ain't it rowboat? lol!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: