Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:05:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Airsoft Guns.  (Read 2274 times)
Zombie (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2012, 10:14:41 PM

Hello guy's I am selling Airsoft guns. You can get whatever airsoft gun you want from whatever store you want.  Smiley

Each airsoft gun will cost a different amount of bitcoins.

NOTE : I am willing to go first for trusted. If you don't trust me and I don't trust you, you pay half then I get the airsoft gun to your house then you send rest.

What you do is :
 Send me link of which airsoft gun you want.  Cheesy
 I give you price. If you agree we do deal.
 You send BTC. I get airsoft gun sent to your house.
 I provide tracking number of course.

OR

You send half.
 I send airsoft gun.
 You send rest once received.

OR

I trust you and send airsoft gun.
 Once you receive you send BTC.

PM me if interested  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rexcoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2012, 10:39:06 PM

Hmm,
Im stilling trying to figure out if you are (1)seriously into bitcoins are just trying to (2)steal some bitcoins from members.

I am trying to believe number 1 but this is why i cant be 100% positive.
- You are selling things you dont currently have, and have been told before this should go under services. as you are not selling anything (yet) until you make a deal, so i think most of your topics on the "goods" forum should be in services.
- If you have the money to basically buy anything we want, why not buy bitcoins from a exchanger?
- Wy not try to sell things you currently have or buy some amazon or new egg or any kind of gift card then sell it? would be easier and your rep would go up..

Now i will post some things why i think you might scam.
- You seem to want bitcoins alot, and i think u even asked for a loan already. Try to build rep first.
- Post are too short, and just seem weird to me, your trying to sell stuff u dont have yet. and you keep making new threads for the stuff you are supposedly going to buy when this can be just one thread :-).

While its kinda hard to see if you are in fact trustful, i do see some light.
- If you trust the user you would send first, then after they send the bitcoins. - thats a good sign.
- You do seem to show alot of interest in getting bitcoins and not actually beggin for it per say,

Sorry if i offend you in anyway, i am just basically asking you to build some rep. I am guessing your not from usa,  which might be hard to get certain gift cards like greendot money pak and amazon - which they sell pretty fast.

I will try to come up with more tips for you.

Zombie (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2012, 11:28:09 PM

Hmm,
Im stilling trying to figure out if you are (1)seriously into bitcoins are just trying to (2)steal some bitcoins from members.

- You are selling things you dont currently have, and have been told before this should go under services. as you are not selling anything (yet) until you make a deal, so i think most of your topics on the "goods" forum should be in services.
- If you have the money to basically buy anything we want, why not buy bitcoins from a exchanger?
- Wy not try to sell things you currently have or buy some amazon or new egg or any kind of gift card then sell it? would be easier and your rep would go up..

- You seem to want bitcoins alot, and i think u even asked for a loan already. Try to build rep first.
- Post are too short, and just seem weird to me, your trying to sell stuff u dont have yet. and you keep making new threads for the stuff you are supposedly going to buy when this can be just one thread :-).

- If you trust the user you would send first, then after they send the bitcoins. - thats a good sign.
- You do seem to show alot of interest in getting bitcoins and not actually beggin for it per say,

Sorry if i offend you in anyway, i am just basically asking you to build some rep. I am guessing your not from usa,  which might be hard to get certain gift cards like greendot money pak and amazon - which they sell pretty fast.

Yes I understand. The thing is I social engineer these products. Yes I don't have them right in my hands but I can get them. I have not asked for a loan at all yet and won't unless I start to mine and need a little loan. And if I had money I would buy what I wanted. But the thing is I don't. I social engineer the products like I said.

I have tried to gain my rep by doing a reasonable $25 exchange. But no one wanted to do it. I got PM's but no replies. I understand how you say I should bring up my rep and I am trying. That is why I am selling stuff.

Like I said yes I will go first for trust able members. I am not stealing bitcoins or anything. I am pretty much like 1-2 weeks new to bitcoins and just trying to get bitcoins for SR. Yes I know SR. But if you understand it's not always easy to get a lot of cash IRL.

Thank you. And I completely understand how I am not so trusted yet. I am willing to do whatever I need to gain my rep up.

Thank you again.  Smiley
Keninishna

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2012, 03:28:02 AM

Hes not trying to steal bitcoins hes stealing airsoft guns and selling them for bitcoins, derp.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 07, 2012, 03:29:18 AM

Hmm,

Yes I understand. The thing is I social engineer these products. Yes I don't have them right in my hands but I can get them. I have not asked for a loan at all yet and won't unless I start to mine and need a little loan. And if I had money I would buy what I wanted. But the thing is I don't. I social engineer the products like I said.

I have tried to gain my rep by doing a reasonable $25 exchange. But no one wanted to do it. I got PM's but no replies. I understand how you say I should bring up my rep and I am trying. That is why I am selling stuff.

Like I said yes I will go first for trust able members. I am not stealing bitcoins or anything. I am pretty much like 1-2 weeks new to bitcoins and just trying to get bitcoins for SR. Yes I know SR. But if you understand it's not always easy to get a lot of cash IRL.

Thank you. And I completely understand how I am not so trusted yet. I am willing to do whatever I need to gain my rep up.

Thank you again.  Smiley
This sounds shady. What's preventing the feds coming with the airsoft order if you 'social engineer' em?
Zombie (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2012, 08:29:13 PM

Hmm,

Thank you again.  Smiley
This sounds shady. What's preventing the feds coming with the airsoft order if you 'social engineer' em?

Feds will only go to a house after a decent amount of 200 + social engineers to the house. Remember only if they find out about you social engineering.

Also if you don't trust me use someone else house or a abandon house. Feds won't come to a house for " social engineering " unless there is a lot of cases against the house for social engineering. You can't get feds at your house for social engineering unless lets say you social engineer something for like 500k.

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2012, 01:18:19 PM

Trying to get your rep up with shady activities probably isn't the best way to go about it. I don't have a problem with it, just saying that people here tend to remember shady stuff because of the scammers we have to deal with.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
SysRun

Activity: 616

Portland Bitcoin Group Organizer

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 05:54:07 PM

There's no ambiguity here, "social engineering" in this case is straight up scamming.

Images are not allowed. As your member rank increases, you can use more types of styling in your signature, and your signature can be longer. See the stickies in Meta for more info.
Max 2000; characters remaining: 1781
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 06:04:10 PM

Scam. Everybody run, And watch this user...
Or dont listen to the Sheeple

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
Zombie (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 08:20:59 PM

I am not scamming  Angry . I said I am willing to go first and everything and still called a scammer?  Cry
SysRun

Activity: 616

Portland Bitcoin Group Organizer

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 09:26:01 PM

I am not scamming  Angry . I said I am willing to go first and everything and still called a scammer?  Cry

Selling stolen goods is a form of fraud brainiac.

Images are not allowed. As your member rank increases, you can use more types of styling in your signature, and your signature can be longer. See the stickies in Meta for more info.
Max 2000; characters remaining: 1781
Zombie (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 09:26:49 PM

Selling stolen goods is a form of fraud brainiac.

Not really 100% stolen but ok. You can say that. Just doesn't mean you gotta call me a scammer that isn't nice. Undecided
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2012, 09:45:08 AM

Not really 100% stolen but ok. You can say that. Just doesn't mean you gotta call me a scammer that isn't nice. Undecided

So not 100% stolen. Then 90% stolen makes it ok? Can you just be as transparent as possible and tell us how you're actually getting these guns? What does "social engineering" entail?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: