Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:29:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [wts] anything sold and shipped by amazon up to $125 for 55% btc  (Read 1383 times)
iflewtoday32 (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:48:48 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2014, 03:11:35 AM by iflewtoday32

I have an amazon promo credit worth $125 that can be used for any item that is sold and shipped by amazon. It can not be transferred but i can however purchase what you and have it shipped to you. it could also be digital games or books .  . thanks

Signature space for sale

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phoenixsilverbird

Activity: 154

BUYING ANTMINER S1!!!

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:02:00 PM

Negative trust and a newbie... LOL!!!!

iflewtoday32 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:18:43 PM

Whats your point? I have traded more than 5 times with a member here in the past 10 days or so.
https://i.imgur.com/ENN3zX8.png

Signature space for sale
iflewtoday32 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:12:43 AM

any item/s up to 125 sold and shipped by amazon for 55% worth of btc

Signature space for sale
Injust
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:21:20 AM

Interesting, Desire2Learn in the bookmarks bar Wink
iflewtoday32 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:27:41 AM

Interesting, Desire2Learn in the bookmarks bar Wink

yes sir, but only for 10 more months! Can't wait to be able to not have to click that each morning.

Signature space for sale
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 10:20:29 AM

That's what escrow is for... I have no problem dealing with someone even if they have a -100 provided an escrow like TomatoCage was used.

@ifle: So basically for something like $70 in BTC they get the amazon item(s) up to $125 ?

To be decided...
iflewtoday32 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 12:46:34 PM

That's what escrow is for... I have no problem dealing with someone even if they have a -100 provided an escrow like TomatoCage was used.

@ifle: So basically for something like $70 in BTC they get the amazon item(s) up to $125 ?

yes, as long as it is sold and shipped by amazon. it could also be digital games sold and shipped by amazon or whatever.

Signature space for sale
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 12:50:48 PM

yes, as long as it is sold and shipped by amazon. it could also be digital games sold and shipped by amazon or whatever.
And to be clear, you wouldn't mind using say TomatoCage's escrow so if any shipments arrive with a minor issue or something the buyer has peace of mind knowing TC is holding on to the funds until all "problems" are resolved ?

To be decided...
iflewtoday32 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 01:15:33 PM

And to be clear, you wouldn't mind using say TomatoCage's escrow so if any shipments arrive with a minor issue or something the buyer has peace of mind knowing TC is holding on to the funds until all "problems" are resolved ?

Well i'm trying to get the btc sooner than it takes which is why i have it set down so low at 55%. I obviously wouldn't mind if it was something digital that it can be exchanged within that day being escrowed, or possibly handing over access to my account until a shipped item arrives but i really don't want to wait 3-5 days or 5-8 days , whatever their shipping policy is .

Signature space for sale
iflewtoday32 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 01:25:50 PM

or how would you suggest the process goes. i dont know shit

Signature space for sale
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 01:41:24 PM

or how would you suggest the process goes. i dont know shit
The process depends on a few factors, like shipping method / time etc.

I havent even taken a good look at Amazon for a while, I was just curious to see if Escrow was an option.

To be decided...
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 02:05:52 PM

Did you try looking on
purse.io ?  It's a marketplace where you can sell your amazon credit in exchange for other users' BTC.
iflewtoday32 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:06:51 PM

Did you try looking on
purse.io ?  It's a marketplace where you can sell your amazon credit in exchange for other users' BTC.

Cool man. Thanks for the suggestion i'l have a look.

Signature space for sale
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:07:04 PM

Did you try looking on
AFAIK, it's an account bound credit, so non transferrable.

To be decided...
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 02:29:26 PM

Did you try looking on
purse.io ?  It's a marketplace where you can sell your amazon credit in exchange for other users' BTC.

purse.io does not require you to transfer the gift balance, it just needs you to purchase the item specified by the buyer.  So I believe having promo balance in your own account still works.
iflewtoday32 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:42:30 PM

Did you try looking on
purse.io ?  It's a marketplace where you can sell your amazon credit in exchange for other users' BTC.

purse.io does not require you to transfer the gift balance, it just needs you to purchase the item specified by the buyer.  So I believe having promo balance in your own account still works.

yep the promo balance would, i just checked it out but didn't buy anything

Signature space for sale
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: