Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:12:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCjam Defaults/Arbitration  (Read 1654 times)
Campsis (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

WW3

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:07:29 PM

The technical stuff on btcjam I'm not sure about, so you'll have to wait until a regular user chimes in. I stay away from that place, just because there's no real form of collateral offered.

Some human life aren't worth anything. Even negative value. A great example is Dank.

Dank asks for loans saying he's going to be homeless, but somehow every night someone pops into the hotel to pay for another night. He's a joke, haha biggest troll on bitcointalk that has ever lived lol

Aclarity

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:16:03 PM

scammers bad people why play and hurt trust
bad for the world
Killerloop

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 06:53:02 PM

P.S humans life is worth 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 $$$$ it's not worth killing someone over 20cents HAHA:Cheesy:D

Nonsense from a pratical overview.
Human life's worth may range from a few cents to hundred of thousands. The point is that killing him won't pay the debtor unless he decides to harvest his organs and sell them to black market. Rather nasty.

About the arbitration I'm pretty sure you can charge legal interests + legal/collecting fees + eventual goods devaluation. IF the debtor has means to repay and/or property to attack don't settle for the arbitration note and hit harder.
What you can't charge to the debtor is the price of your lawyer... unless it is mandatory by law that you use one just don't.

For example here in Italy you don't need one when you go to the small claims court.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: