Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:45:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pizza Service.  (Read 2625 times)
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 07:35:16 AM

What is your problem?

lol, Zombie didn't even mention where is he to operate his service..

Signature space available for rent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 07:39:44 AM

What is your problem?

lol, Zombie didn't even mention where is he to operate his service..

And on top of that, he hasn't given any clue to his business model, provided any information to get ahold of him-- basically he's just representing himself so far like someone who would probably walk away with anything you sent them and call it a day.

tgmarks
Donator

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 04:38:04 PM

Hey, the kid could be legit, just poorly presenting himself.  Maybe he's jut to young to have thought of it.  I'd give it a shot if he were in my area, but I wouldn't know that now would I.

Zombie (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 08:22:35 PM

Where are you located? Or do you just call in the order to any location?

I call in orders to any location. Smiley
likuidxd

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 08:39:00 PM

Hey, the kid could be legit, just poorly presenting himself.  Maybe he's jut to young to have thought of it.  I'd give it a shot if he were in my area, but I wouldn't know that now would I.

He has proclaimed himself as a 'social engineer', if he were he would know how to properly present himself.

Zombie (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 08:46:53 PM

He has proclaimed himself as a 'social engineer', if he were he would know how to properly present himself.

Please tell me how you want me to present myself? Sorry I just got into fucking bitcoins and this forum. Doesn't mean everyone on this forum gotta be a dick.  Embarrassed
MrGaSp

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 11:54:39 PM

Please tell me how you want me to present myself? Sorry I just got into fucking bitcoins and this forum. Doesn't mean everyone on this forum gotta be a dick.  Embarrassed

Everyone?  Embarrassed
I really have no clue why they've gone overboard, but heres some tips...
Remake the thread, and post say, "Will order Pizza for you from any place in the USA" and go from there, should solve that guy's issue.. Also, link to the old thread, so they don't ask "Why didn't you link this your old thread *link*"...Good luck =)
Zombie (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2012, 12:12:33 AM

Everyone?  Embarrassed
I really have no clue why they've gone overboard, but heres some tips...
Remake the thread, and post say, "Will order Pizza for you from any place in the USA" and go from there, should solve that guy's issue.. Also, link to the old thread, so they don't ask "Why didn't you link this your old thread *link*"...Good luck =)

Thanks I am now doing.  Undecided
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: